Clear All
  • Lesto
    • Nov 2017

Is freelance could be profitable?

How much one can earn from freelancing?
  • Xilme
    Banned
    • Nov 2017

Depends on your skills but I know that it could be really profitable. Look, you could be a copywriter, a web developer, a logo designer, a book-keeper, a personal assistant, or one from the hundreds of other similar jobs. So, the internet is full of options just use google

Comment

• Ittachi_Kawasaki
      Banned
      • Jun 2019

The salary depends on your skills, your experiences and your time you're willing to do it .

Comment

• amyanderson2001
        • Oct 2018

Freelance is great for flexibility. I do some work Freelance and provided there is enough work, this can work very flexibly around your life especially if you like to work late or early on projects from home etc. This is perfect for content writing, copywriting, photography and many other fields.

Comment

• old and quite mad
          Major Dude
          • May 2000

Some of you will get this.

Some of you will not.

It's all good.
          The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.

Comment

• jameskotler
            Banned
            • Jul 2019

Yes it can be up to some extent. If you do have excellent technical skills like SEO, graphics designing, content writing etc. There is a way!

Comment

• kedy
              • Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Lesto View Post
              How much one can earn from freelancing?
              It depends on how much time you're giving to your work. Also, what type of project you're taking in. I am a freelancer for 10 years and let me tell you clearly that there is no fix income in freelance work.

Comment

• kedy
                • Aug 2019

One more thing.
                If you're freelancing and working for 5-8 hours per day then you're doing fine to make your lifestyle easy. I'd recommend starting your own project or content writing services in order to make a good income in IT freelance. I writer can earn up to $10K per month easily but depend on your skills, time, and speed.

Comment

• troutbum32
                  • Jan 2019

I have made a decent amount of money doing freelance photograph but it is a very difficult way to make a living! At times you'll wonder why you didn't stick with your job!

Comment

• lifebun
                    • Nov 2019

It depends, but freelancing is surely profitable. Plus you get freedom to work on your own.

Comment

• JakeT1987
                      • Nov 2019

If you have valuable skills, it is, but don't expect to substitute a job with it unless you put a serious amount of time and effort into it for the first few months at least.

Comment

• flopnitez
                        • Dec 2019

Yeah! Profitable to me at least. As everyone is saying "depends".
                        I got a tell just go for it and give your best shot. Its worth it.

Comment

• mariopepper
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2020

Not just freelance. It's much more profitable to work through outsourcing. Especialy now it seems like the best option. I try to figure out how it works for sure
                          and checked some articles about this kind of remote work. But I am still convinced that it can bring enough money.

Comment

• lisaaas
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2020

Especially if you are coming from a third world country, it is more profitable because you can charge for the rate > the average rate in your area but < average rate in developed countries where outsourcing employers are from.

Comment

• veraborges
                              • Apr 2020

The amount you can get depend on what exactly you are doing and how good you are. It is not the same to be a copywriter and a full stack developer.
                              the good thing is that you can manage your time and requests. Depending n where you are from, it might be quite profitable to work for some other countries if they pay more than your own.

Comment

Working...
                              X