Old 1st June 2003, 03:29   #1
White Soul

Just thought of this....

Does anyone have a song that they love that makes you feel that all of the songs you like are like 10 times better then before? Yeah, I know this may be a strange question. And I really do mean a huge change that makes you like all of the songs you like so much more then ever before. I have just found the one that does it to me today. I have heard it before but just not in a while and it is atleast 3 years old. I have really never felt so great about all of the songs I like before!! Hmmmm, me and my thoughts. But I just really have never felt so amazed like this before!!! So I just had to post this message. Ok, now I'm scaring myself a bit. But I soooooo love this feeling I'm in!!! I really do hope that it lasts forever. Nah, must say it WILL!!!!
White Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2003, 03:32   #2
Shenlong
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Shenlong Send a message via Yahoo to Shenlong
Everytime I hear a rap or pop song somewhere, I'm glad I have a thing called "Rock"...

Now if only I liked rap/pop in the first place...

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

I forgot his name though...
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2003, 04:45   #3
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
Quote:
Originally posted by Shenlong
Everytime I hear a rap or pop song somewhere, I'm glad I have a thing called "Rock"...

Now if only I liked rap/pop in the first place...
amen brudda!
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2003, 05:37   #4
Joel
Debian user
(Forum King)

Yeah, I don't know that author...
It's call "Love hurts"

* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with MATE.
* Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with MATE.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2003, 13:57   #5
White Soul

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobo Lunar
Yeah, I don't know that author...
It's call "Love hurts"
Oh I think that rock song may be sang by the group Nazaris because my younger sister has a song called that by that group in her shared folder file.

Now to Shenlong:
I agree with you about one thing dlinkwit27 and that is that I hate rap too because I just can't stand it and it's definetly not music to my ears. Rap is what I hate more then anything. I don't like country music or rock music either. I only like pop music. I'd be miserable withought it.
Old 1st June 2003, 14:00   #6
apollos
Forum King

when I listen to Michelle Branch, all other music becomes irrelivant.
I can't wait to buy her new album next month!

It's called Hotel Paper if anyones interested

<Andrew> Now Playing: #191 << Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now >> Album: [ Hotel Paper ] (--03:49 -=- 192Kbps -=- Joint Stereo--)

apollos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2003, 15:34   #7
White Soul

Hmmmm, that's very interesting Apollis. Since I don't have a favorite singer that ever makes me feel like that. Well maybe Celine Dion did almost and I'm not talking about anything from her most recent album.

Last edited by White Soul; 1st June 2003 at 15:54.
Old 1st June 2003, 15:38   #8
apollos
Forum King

It's weird, because a few years ago I really hated any music with electric guitars in, but I just love it now

Celine Dion is ok, she's a little too slow though in my opinion.
apollos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2003, 19:39   #9
lemon_chicken
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to lemon_chicken
my song of the week at least is wicked beat sound system - stay with me 'till dawn

|arbitary focus| it's never as flaccid as it is when plucked | 01110011 01100101 01111000 |
lemon_chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2003, 17:17   #10
Avion
Major Dude

To White Soul:

hmmm...'pop' music is very hard to get into, atlest for me anyway. The only pop music that I actually think is good, is Justin timberlake[nsink], is that how you spell his name? sorry I just don't know how it's spelt, please forgive me. but yeah. I actuall think his music is not bad. much better than nsink backstreetpeople and all the other pop stuff. Justin in my mind is really good for pop, I respect the guy, for actual being good, and not sucking really bad. I think buying his disc is a little to much for me. but Justin is way better than the white whore nown as Micheal Jackson, he's white right? and a whore, well, with kids anyway, "ouch"

so, the only pop I don't hate is Justin timberlake.

my new but old music that sounds new and awesome again is, 'SASHA' with the CD 'airdrawndaggers .air-drawn-daggers. it's electronic music. ambient/progrisive house/experemental/what ever. every website I go to has some different genre title for it. so I don't know what genre SASHA is in. but the music is awesome! I can't believe I ever stopped listening to it. hating myself right now

well yeah. so that's the stuff for me. electronic/rave music is the best. espcially 'Symphonic electronica' and 'electronic classical'. yes I love classical music too, and goth, and death metal.

It really doesn't matter which genre the music is, for me. It just matter's if the music is actually good!

formely known as knightfairy > Theodis > DJ Theodis
Avion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2003, 01:03   #11
Shenlong
Forum King

I dunno why, but the only genre of pop I like is J-Pop (Japanese-Pop, that is)...Damned if I knew why, but it just sounds more fluent and less cluttered than American pop (Like I know anything about pop music at all... ) and it's something out of my style that I actually like...Maybe it's because it's the main discussion around the soundtracks to some anime series I like, or some other undiscovered reason...I'd still rather listen to Metallica or Rush over anything else that's not rock anyday, but I'd still listen to Megumi Hayashibara over Britney Spears...

Otherwise, fuck all that other shit!

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

Old 3rd June 2003, 02:36   #12
Avion
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Shenlong
I dunno why, but the only genre of pop I like is J-Pop (Japanese-Pop, that is)...Damned if I knew why, but it just sounds more fluent and less cluttered than American pop (Like I know anything about pop music at all... ) and it's something out of my style that I actually like...Maybe it's because it's the main discussion around the soundtracks to some anime series I like, or some other undiscovered reason...I'd still rather listen to Metallica or Rush over anything else that's not rock anyday, but I'd still listen to Megumi Hayashibara over Britney Spears...

Otherwise, fuck all that other shit!
Japanese PoP? now I'm interested

Old 3rd June 2003, 22:18   #13
White Soul

Yeah, I have just heard some Japanese pop not that long ago and find it very interesting and exciting!! I think that I would love it more then North American Pop if I were Japanese.
Old 3rd June 2003, 23:37   #14
cyana
total eclipsed
(Major Dude)

Quote:
Originally posted by White Soul
Oh I think that rock song may be sang by the group Nazaris because my younger sister has a song called that by that group in her shared folder file.
that was Nazareth

I'm really getting into this mood when listening to Peter Cetera, or FGTH's The Power of Love ... <uhm> I think I'm a bit too romantic ...

the Southern Pinwheel Project
A conversation with our universe
googlism note of the week: cyana is going to be the last thing you ever see
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2003, 00:21   #15
Avion
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by cyana
<uhm> I think I'm a bit too romantic ...
no ones too romantic, people arn't romantic enough.
[knight, stops and sings to him self "I need some love'n" - sorry

but anyway, does any one know where I can find Japanese pop?

Old 4th June 2003, 00:52   #16
Shenlong
Forum King

Hmm...Only link to some J-Music downloads I've actually saved... :/

Oh well, have fun...

http://www.geocities.com/tamagootaku/music.html

I'd recomment downloading the Duet version of "Be For You Be For Me", as well as "Sakura Saka" and "Kimi Sae Ireba"...

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions