Old 22nd July 2004, 07:11   #1
O_Face

Modern Skin request

A colour theme alot like HaXb0x or Night Vision, except the green/blue is swapped with red.

I dont know the first thing about skinning, but if its easy enough, could someone do it on their spare time? Or show me how if its even easy enough for me to do?
O_Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2004, 12:46   #2
UUL
Winamp Addict
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to UUL Send a message via AIM to UUL Send a message via Yahoo to UUL
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=161471

next time try the SEARCH function!
UUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2004, 13:13   #3
SLoB
Major Dude

that would be too easy
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2004, 15:54   #4
Velvet Sledge

Check this site outshould you muster the desire to have a crack at your own skin... like everyone else, you'll need somewhere to start, where better then frizbeemonkey's tute...

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares... you a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Billy Connelly

"And the lord said unto john, come forth and recieve eternal life, but john came fifth and won a toaster" - Someone else in the winamp forums

"There's nothing wrong with the voices in my head... except when they start singing "this is the song that doesn't end.... "" - Me
Velvet Sledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2004, 16:19   #5
UUL
Winamp Addict
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to UUL Send a message via AIM to UUL Send a message via Yahoo to UUL
the thing he wanted was a theme for the modern skin
Old 24th July 2004, 11:30   #6
Velvet Sledge

get yourself colour editor, you can make your own colourschemes fairly easily, though it isn't necessarily so with the modern skin.. heaps of colour groups... but it isn't THAT hard.

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares... you a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Billy Connelly

"And the lord said unto john, come forth and recieve eternal life, but john came fifth and won a toaster" - Someone else in the winamp forums

"There's nothing wrong with the voices in my head... except when they start singing "this is the song that doesn't end.... "" - Me
Old 24th July 2004, 12:25   #7
UUL
Winamp Addict
(Major Dude)

that's what i said
Old 25th July 2004, 12:20   #8
Velvet Sledge

*points to UUL's remark*

what he said!

Old 25th July 2004, 17:59   #9
UUL
Winamp Addict
(Major Dude)

haha LOL
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins