Old 14th February 2007, 22:33   #1
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Fuck your "global warming"

Goddammit...It rained early last night, where the temperatures dropped down almost to the single digits by late last night to early this morning...I woke up this morning, my ass frozen off, hoping to only worry about frozen locks...I get out, and sure enough my locks were frozen, but that was no big deal, as I easily got them deiced with some hairspray...My real fucking problem came when I flooded my engine, trying to start the damn thing, since it had trouble turning over in the below-freezing weather...I've been having fuel injector problems (Been meaning to dump a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in the tank sometime this week) that could account for my troubles, but that's only half my problem, and cold weather doesn't seem to help either...

Fuckin' A, people...Talk about "global warming" when I'm a little less pissy standing out in the freezing cold, and when I'm sweating my ass off in hot weather...Times like this, I could really go for some global warming, since I absolutly HATE Kentucky winters...

...especially when cold weather cramps my style...I mean, my dad's Air Force coat is really warm and I like the way it looks, but I do begin to get self-conscious when I wear enough layers of thick clothing that could pass as a pressure suit...

...oh, and here I thought winter wouldn't come with a 50-degree January...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 00:24   #2
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Sissy
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 01:06   #3
mikm
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildrose-Wally
Sissy

powered by C₂H₅OH
mikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 01:07   #4
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Sissy
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 02:28   #5
skryingbreath
Post initializing...

Huh, I turned off the heater today.
skryingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 02:33   #6
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
Re: Fuck your "global warming"

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
Fuckin' A, people...Talk about "global warming" when I'm a little less pissy standing out in the freezing cold, and when I'm sweating my ass off in hot weather...Times like this, I could really go for some global warming, since I absolutly HATE Kentucky winters...
I don't know about Kentucky, but over here in New England it was freaking summertime all the way through December. Seemed global warming-ish to me.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 03:11   #7
sgtfuzzbubble011

Oh yeah? I have to WORK OUT IN THIS SHIT. It rained yesterday while I was half a mile back in the woods drilling fucking holes in the side of a hill, in the mud, tripping over tree stumps and vines, manhandling heavy-ass drilling tools. And today, IT STARTED FUCKING SNOWING. We left the shop this morning, and it was 40f. We drove SOUTH, and by the time we got to the jobsite, it was 28f. 28 FUCKING DEGREES. There were NO TREES ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE, and the wind chill was just above ZERO. Keep in mind that this is the middle of Georgia. It wasn't supposed to be this cold, so I didn't pack any cold-weather gear. I froze my ass off today. It's supposed to be almost as cold tomorrow, too...

Btw, how can you flood a fuel-injected engine? :P
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 03:32   #8
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

18 inches of snow Yesterday, followed by freezing rain, 12 more inches of snow today. High of 20F. Wind chill advisory both days.

Oh yeah, I walked to work today, too.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 22:27   #9
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Sissy
Oh, sure, a Canadian can say that, since 32F probably sounds damn warm to you...

sarge - I don't know how that happened...My car started to backfire when I tried to start it up yesterday as well...I popped the hood soon after that and my engine was and still is a SOHC EFI engine...

Maybe I can blame that on Al Gore too...

Oh, and as a side note, I wish our weathermen would stop calling these flurries snow...It's not snow if it doesn't stick to the ground...The weathermen are only making the salt truck drivers nervous, and God help Louisville if our streets are covered with 6 inches of salt before a single snowflake can stick...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 17th February 2007, 17:20   #10
fc*uk

actually, there is no global warming at all. This is all a media lie.

Before any of you flame me ...

There is a global temperature shift. Cold places are getting warmer, yes and this is why idiots call it global warming. What they are not looking at is warm places are getting colder. Look at what srage said about Georgia; fucking 28 --- there? India is a good 5-8 degrees C cooler than it normally is too....

The currents in the ocean are changing as well. This is what is causing all of these temperature shifts...

This is what has caused the spikes in hurricanes and the strength of the hurricanes state side as well. Ocean gets a few degrees colder and it just fuels them even more...
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2007, 18:57   #11
J.Melo

Quote:
Oh, sure, a Canadian can say that, since 32F probably sounds damn warm to you...
Obviously, 32F is damn COLD to anybody in canada, unless they're one of the few 10,000's that live in the arctic.
I live in southern Ontario. wakiest weather lately. Normaly it gets to 40C - 45C in the summer, and -20C - -30C in the winter ( enough to freeze your ass right off you). because it's so hot in summer and so cold in winter, nobody gets used to the weather that we have. Anything below 18C is cold enough!
J.Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2007, 19:32   #12
mikm
Major Dude

I live in southern Wisconsin and 32F (assuming no windchill) is T-shirt weather for me. Even 20F (~-7C) for me is pretty warm.

powered by C₂H₅OH
mikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2007, 19:37   #13
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Quote:
Originally posted by J.Melo
Obviously, 32F is damn COLD to anybody in canada, unless they're one of the few 10,000's that live in the arctic.
I live in southern Ontario. wakiest weather lately. Normaly it gets to 40C - 45C in the summer, and -20C - -30C in the winter ( enough to freeze your ass right off you). because it's so hot in summer and so cold in winter, nobody gets used to the weather that we have. Anything below 18C is cold enough!
Ontario is sissies. The mayor of Toronto calls in the army to clear the snow when they get more than 2 inches.

And 32F is NOT cold.
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2007, 00:30   #14
TheElusiveMelon

Thats 0 celcius, that counts as pretty cold here in England. England is crap with snow, as soon as there is an inch of snow the whole country grinds to a halt.
TheElusiveMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2007, 06:54   #15
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
I love snow and cold at almost any level, but sometimes a winter raine pisses me off because it gives suprise ice on the road. Working in it makes me like it more than working inside and not getting used to it, although I could see how being unprepared due to a bad forecast could make someone rather enraged and miserable.

I never knew that hairspray would thaw out a frozen lock. I'm going to have to try that some day - I usually use the heat gun for shrink wrap, but that means moving a boat or car out of the outlet-side of the garage sometimes, or getting out a long-ass extension cord. My dad used to pour coffee on a frozen lock, but that would only be a temporary fix, since the coffee then freezes, plus I dont drink hot drinks very often.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2007, 07:01   #16
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Heh...My mom told me about the hairspray thing; It probably has something to do with the alcohol content in hairspray...

Old 3rd March 2007, 15:33   #17
gameplaya15143
Major Dude

Quote:
Ontario is sissies. The mayor of Toronto calls in the army to clear the snow when they get more than 2 inches.
[canadian military joke]...not like they are good for much else.[/canadian military joke]
gameplaya15143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2007, 08:27   #18
261A5050

Send a message via AIM to 261A5050
28F? Boo hoo. Try -30C (-22F).

Also, "global temperature shift" is bullshit. Watch the movie An Inconvenient Truth. This right here demonstrates the difference between "global temperature shift" and global warming. Temperature does go up and down over time, but in the past 650,000 years it has never blasted off to the moon like it's doing now.

Oh fuck you URL filter. http colon slash slash board.acmlm.org/archive3/thread.php?pid=190760
261A5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2008, 00:56   #19
FKTHEDERT

Re: Fuck your "global warming"

Quote:
Goddammit...It rained early last night, where the temperatures dropped down almost to the single digits by late last night to early this morning...I woke up this morning, my ass frozen off, hoping to only worry about frozen locks...I get out, and sure enough my locks were frozen, but that was no big deal, as I easily got them deiced with some hairspray...My real fucking problem came when I flooded my engine, trying to start the damn thing, since it had trouble turning over in the below-freezing weather...I've been having fuel injector problems (Been meaning to dump a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in the tank sometime this week) that could account for my troubles, but that's only half my problem, and cold weather doesn't seem to help either...

...especially when cold weather cramps my style...I mean, my dad's Air Force coat is really warm and I like the way it looks, but I do begin to get self-conscious when I wear enough layers of thick clothing that could pass as a pressure suit...

...oh, and here I thought winter wouldn't come with a 50-degree January...
Come out to this fuckin piece of shit Arizona Hellhole. This fuckin place just keeps getting hotter a fuckin 93 degree average for October. FUCK THAT. This cock sucker was 87 today. We sweat our balls of from Mid March til fuckin December now. WE HAVE FUCKING WARMING HERE MOTHER FUCKER!!!
FKTHEDERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2008, 01:03   #20
FKTHEDERT

All you FUCK HEADS that think Global Warming is BS need to spend 2 years in this cock sucking, Hell hole, Fucking Arizona Desert. Im stuck in this shit hole cause its TOOO FUCKIN HOT to work more than 5 hours a day.

Every fuckin year the 90+ temps start eariler and end later. How about 115 fuckin days with 95+ temps. ALL YOU PUSSY BASTARDS CAN SUCK MY SWEATY SUNBURNED COCK.
FKTHEDERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2008, 02:23   #21
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by FKTHEDERT
Blah blah FUCK HEADS yadda yadda jibber jabber BS verbal vomit cock sucking, Hell hole, Fucking blah. Yadda yadda shit hole dribble TOOO FUCKIN HOT ramble ramble.

Rant fuckin la la la de da da do shoo wap de da. Shoo bop 115 fuckin whine 95+ blabber blabber. ALL YOU PUSSY BASTARDS CAN SUCK MY SWEATY SUNBURNED COCK.
[^ this is what a common reader sees when you type like that - entertaining for a second but otherwise meaningless]

I do believe global warming is a problem, but that kind of post just doesn't help the cause all that much.

Old 15th November 2008, 02:53   #22
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Yeah, that person is actually going through a heat stroke...

Best get the coffin ready

Old 23rd November 2008, 05:20   #23
sgtfuzzbubble011

Arizona doesn't have shit on South Mississippi. Lived there for 23.5 years. Want miserable? Go there.

As of right now, I'm living in Salt Lake City, UT. Moved here a couple weeks ago. Freezing my ass off already, and I haven't seen a single snowflake yet. :P I'm gonna con my coworker into teaching me how to snowboard this winter, though.
Old 23rd November 2008, 05:55   #24
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
the only thing i hate about cold weather is all the fucking californians who've never seen rain before drive 20 miles below the speed limit.

oh, that and idiots who figure if a hill is tough to get up cause of snow they better back up and stand on the gas the next try, dipshits, don't drive in the tire tracks, TURN YOU'RE SHITTY MUSIC OFF, roll down the window and listen so you know if you're getting traction.

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2008, 08:42   #25
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Too-DAMN-Much
the only thing i hate about cold weather is all the fucking californians who've never seen rain before drive 20 miles below the speed limit.
See, the bad thing about Kentucky is that even in less-than-perfect conditions, people still drive like dumbasses and we see that stuff all the time...

Old 23rd November 2008, 09:18   #26
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

SARGE!

Wonderin where you've been. Anyway, we get a lot of unexpected ice patches on the road, very low temperatures, and high winds, but almost no snow yet in South Dakota.

Old 23rd November 2008, 16:14   #27
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

yeah, from what my dad says in arizona the rule of thumb is "hold a magazine over your face to run a redlight, since everyone goes to court over photo red light anyway", supposedly so many people fight photo red light tickets you can get away with it pretty easy.

now that's BAD.

Old 27th November 2008, 23:02   #28
Pixelcraft
Wildly Confused
(Major Dude)

We just got snow today. I hate it. I'm more worried about other people driving than me. Where I live, on the shore of Lake Superior, we get major lake effect snow.

"It's like saying give a man a Les Paul guitar and he becomes Eric Clapton, and of course that's not true, give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer and he doesn't become...whoever; he doesn't become us." - Roger Waters
Pixelcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008, 23:07   #29
Pixelcraft
Wildly Confused
(Major Dude)

Quote:
Originally posted by shakey_snake
followed by freezing rain
Freezing rain is the biggest bitch to drive in..... ever!!! It's absolutely impossible to get any traction at all! I think I'd rather drive through 4 feet of snow...

"It's like saying give a man a Les Paul guitar and he becomes Eric Clapton, and of course that's not true, give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer and he doesn't become...whoever; he doesn't become us." - Roger Waters
Pixelcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2008, 06:11   #30
sgtfuzzbubble011

Quote:
Wonderin where you've been.
Been working my ass off since I got here. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do to improve my living conditions. As it is right now, I'm staying at a KOA with the rest of my coworkers. It's cramped as hell, and I want out. Waiting for the snow to start falling in the valley... Shouldn't be long from now.
Old 28th November 2008, 22:08   #31
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

you sound like a letter from a POW sarge.

and, where the hell is elchevelle?
seen him like once this year, maybe a good thing though

Old 29th November 2008, 01:23   #32
sgtfuzzbubble011

I tried to catch up with him when I drove through Gunnison earlier this month on my way here, but he was (I found out later) in Salida that day. I probably drove right past him without knowing it. I need to give him a call soon. In fact, I might just do that here in a few minutes.
Old 29th November 2008, 03:33   #33
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

tell him we miss the iron fist

Old 29th November 2008, 22:39   #34
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Amen. The Winamp forums are looking for it's fugitives.

Old 30th November 2008, 05:00   #35
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

just don't tell him i plan on editing iron to lazy after he posts

Old 5th December 2008, 09:11   #36
fhxz99

it's been very cold here in the northern UK too ... as low as 4C!!!

and hundreds of schools are closed due to snow and ice and people not being able to get to work!!!
fhxz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2008, 10:26   #37
QOAL
[STILL a retard!]

(*remembers the photos he's been shown by his mother*)

Now go back in time to, say, the 70's
The weather you're getting up north is nothing.

When you get several feet of snow and people skiing down roads, start complaining then.

count!last.fmdastylishplanner
QOAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2008, 18:42   #38
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

You kids don't know nothin'; Why, back in the day, we had to walk 20 miles to school in the snow bare-footed!

Old 5th December 2008, 22:53   #39
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

4C?

That's 39 in Fahrenheit, and we were negative 5 in Fahrenheit this morning (and that's before wind chill factor is taken into consideration).

We have very little snow though, just a couple inches (maybe 10cm).

We still send the kids out for recess though, and only a couple of them complain - most love it.

Old 8th December 2008, 00:40   #40
sgtfuzzbubble011

It was 11f the other day when I was working up on the side of a mountain in Park City. Nice view, but damn it was cold.

Talked to Chev this morning. He told me to keep all you meat-heads inline while he's away.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist