Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Has this been debunked yet?

thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2012, 18:50   #2
webthing
Forum King

There is no debunking need.

Clinton: I'm responsible for diplomats' security.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/cli...azi/index.html

Clinton and Obama fucked up! Case closed.

And stop watching MSNBC.
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2012, 20:40   #3
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
It's not like our embassies haven't been attacked before, our ambassadors haven't been killed before and our security hasn't fucked up before. Attack Obama policies yes. But let's not grasp at straws. Being a US ambassador is sometimes a risky job and nobody ever said it was particularly safe.

While tragic, in the absence of Hillary handing the terrorists a gun, this is Ooops!

You don't need to make up some conspiracy to get Obama. You just need to say... Jobs.... the economy.... this is fucked...
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2012, 21:08   #4
webthing
Forum King

This is no little oops. This is negligence of the tallest order.

I agree with SEN. Rand Paul.
Old 24th October 2012, 21:12   #5
rockouthippie
Banned

This is like someone totaling your car and then you bitch because the elastic in the fuzzy dice has no bungie.
Old 24th October 2012, 21:50   #6
webthing
Forum King

Old 24th October 2012, 22:24   #7
webthing
Forum King

Old 28th October 2012, 06:27   #8
InvisableMan
Ninja Master!
(Forum King)

I knew the guy that died in Benghazi. Played EvE-Online with him.

http://themittani.com/news/rip-vile-rat
InvisableMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2012, 18:55   #9
rockouthippie
Banned

There is no doubt that the President tried to blame the youtube video nobody saw until he pointed it out. That's more of that "tolerance" shit. Like an idiot with a camcorder caused this and that somehow the reaction was somewhat justified or understandable because.... oh... boo fucking hooo... somebody wasn't being "tolerant".

But actually, only white men have to be tolerant. Everybody else has an excuse not to be. If I blew up an embassy, nobody would try to make excuses for me.

You can even be intolerant in the middle of fucking nowhere and the liberals will come find you i.e. Randy Weaver... Branch Davidian's. They didn't do anything. But Bill Ayers blowing up federal buildings (and his own girlfriend) ... understandable... Obama's hero.

Call out the thought police.......... anyone lighter than Julio Eglesias, male and not gay must learn tolerance. Anyone not in the category needs to be taught to have a thin skin, whine, piss and moan. To try to spin everything that doesn't go their way into some kind of systemic injustice. To make excuses for their fellow douche bags, after all.... everything is a white mans fault......... It's that Christian guy! Look at that bastard! Dresses his kids up nice and takes them to... OMG... Church! That bastard actually has the gall to give 15% of his income to charity when he should have been buying abortions and paying for liberal social workers to fuck his kids up.

After all, we white men need a 20 year old lesbian social worker to question our parental judgement. I'm a white guy. Just ready to put on the wife beater t-shirt, roll a pack of Marbs up in my sleeve and kick the old ladies ass because my eggs are over hard instead of over easy.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 28th October 2012 at 20:37.
Old 28th October 2012, 23:54   #10
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Death toll for this incident = 4 US lives
Death toll for unprovoked wars = thousands of US lives plus infinitely more non-US lives

If this weren't presidential election time, this issue would have made news for maybe 3-4 days and then would have left the headlines. Some jobs have risks. I have police officers, steel workers, and tree service employees that have died on the job in my family. No one seems to want to give them national headlines.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2013, 01:31   #11
webthing
Forum King

Round 2

State Department officials testified at a hearing on the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2012 on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/SConsulat

100% Cover-up

Obama lied to get re-elected.

That's my statement.

Now tell me how I'm wrong.
Old 9th May 2013, 17:52   #12
rockouthippie
Banned

The terrorists must be happy again. Blow up an embassy and our government chews it's own legs off.

Quote:
Death toll for unprovoked wars = thousands of US lives plus infinitely more non-US lives
More silly Bush bashing. Gore would have gone to war too. It would still suck. All the Democrats signed off on the war too.

Luckily we have Obama now, because he's fixed it all.

Uh..... and it isn't an infinite amount of more lives. It's around 100,000. That's not any more than Saddam would have killed himself. He gassed 600,000 Kurds in the previous decade. Lost a half million troops fighting Iran... Half the married women in Iraq are widows, but not from us.

As far as Obama and Benghazi goes... John Stewart has it about right.....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/488008#i0,p12,d0

Last edited by rockouthippie; 9th May 2013 at 18:59.
Old 16th May 2013, 20:28   #13
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
Quote:
Originally Posted by webthing View Post
There is no debunking need.

Clinton: I'm responsible for diplomats' security.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/cli...azi/index.html

And stop watching MSNBC.
umm...so all the Embassy attacks that happened under Bush are excusable. Only Democrats are not allowed to screw up and cause the deaths of over 50 people and no one EVER talks about it. While we're on the laundry list of misinformation what about those WMD's that led us into two wars. Did anyone ever find a single one? How many people have died over those lies?

Good night.

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 20:33   #14
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingdjted View Post
Death toll for this incident = 4 US lives

If this weren't presidential election time, this issue would have made news for maybe 3-4 days and then would have left the headlines. Some jobs have risks. I have police officers, steel workers, and tree service employees that have died on the job in my family. No one seems to want to give them national headlines.
The sheep do not care what Republicans do. They can screw up all they want and walk away with not a lick of dirt on themselves. Congress cuts security funding but it's Obama's fault. Bush started two wars but they are all Obama's fault because Al Gore would have done the same thing or so they claim. Ten trillion dollars spend in eight years but that was OK. Lies and corruption over WMD's - that's ok too.

But don't have a Democrat in power when four people die because the entire universe will cease to exist and we must impeach every person down to the janitorial crew at the DOD.

Benghazi....BUSH WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. Then he would have INVADED LIBYA, bombed the country into rubble then give them 3 trillion dollars to rebuild it. That's what BUSH would have done and conservatives would have been perfectly happy about every single bit of it.

Remember, they claimed a man who's previous claim to fame was a movie with a chimp is the BEST PRESIDENT we ever had even though he allowed 4 million illegals to stay in America. Imagine if Obama were to do that. The universe would end TWICE!!

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2013, 20:22   #15
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
.BUSH WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING
Lightning will strike. I agree with Megarock. Not only did Bush do the same thing, he did it a lot. During his presidency, there were more than 50 attacks on our embassies. Lives were lost. Not a peep from Congress.

There are plenty of real issues to attack Obama on. You didn't need to invent one. The bad guys here are the guys that blew up the embassy. Not the POTUS. I'm sure the terrorists are laughing their ass off.

Like George Bush, Obama is just another lackluster President in lackluster times. He's not the devil any more than George Bush was.

He's probably a pretty good guy. I don't have to like his politics to give him a little respect. He's screwed the pooch a little here or there, but nothing earth shattering. We could have done worse.
Old 20th May 2013, 04:37   #16
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
More silly Bush bashing.
I didn't really mean it that way, although I could see some reason to use it that way if I needed to do so. After all I do realize many democrats were far too blind to believe the lies about WMDs, etc. However, not all dems voted for it - Obama didn't. I wasn't trying to bash a specific party, I was trying to bash war mongering in general.

Stewart is a funny guy. I wish I had more time to watch some of his stuff, but I fear that I'd become too polarized in my politics if I did.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2013, 06:13   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

Politicians change. What the US government will do given a set of events doesn't.

Getting rid of Saddam Hussein was writing on the wall the second he kicked the weapons inspectors out. Bill Clinton responded by blowing the shit out of Bagdad. Saddam tried to kill Bush 41 a few times, even after he was President. Democrats wanted the SOB dead too.

Neither Democrats or Republicans needed Cheney's excuse. Any excuse would have done. The American people wouldn't have settled for doing something less than drastic.

Look at Jimmy Carter. He made the pretty reasonable decision not to blast Iran into the Stone Age. He's never been forgiven. Given the current situation in Iran, it might have been a mistake.

Reagan gets the hostages back by committing a dozen felonies. Our hero.

Given a cold war, it might not have been a good choice to end WWII rather than kick Stalins ass all the way back to Moscow. In 1946, we could have. Some people think we should have just kept right on going and fully cleaned up Europe.

I can't say Truman playing "patty cake" with Stalin was our proudest moment. We dumped half of Europe in a toilet because we were afraid of the Russians. And then they got the bomb. Too late. We're screwed.
Old 3rd August 2013, 03:07   #18
webthing
Forum King

CIA 'Running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack
CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-attacked.html

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08...ack/?hpt=hp_t4
Old 3rd August 2013, 03:18   #19
rockouthippie
Banned

What does one thing have to do with the other? The Benghazi attack is a big nothing. The targeting of conservative groups by the IRS..... that's the news.
Old 16th August 2013, 03:03   #20
webthing
Forum King

400 US surface-to-air missiles were 'STOLEN' from Libya during the Benghazi attack and are 'now in the hands of Al Qaeda

He added that the U.S. intelligence community is terrified they might be used to shoot down airliners.

Victoria Toensing – a former deputy assistant attorney general – also represents Benghazi witnesses and others with knowledge of the terror attack, told WMAL radio that the loss of those missiles is also one the reason the U.S. State Department shut down 19 embassies across the Middle East last week.

'A lot of people have come forward to share information with us,' he said during the radio station's 'Mornings On The Mall' program Monday morning.
'We have learned that one of the reasons the administration is so deeply concerned' is that 'there were 400 surface-to-air missiles stolen, and that they are ... in the hands of many people, and that the biggest fear in the U.S. intelligence community is that one of these missiles will be used to shoot down an airliner.

'And it's pretty clear that the biggest concern right now are 400 missiles which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten in the hands of some very ugly people.'

That's what this was all about,' he insisted. 'That's why they're so worried. That's why they have lied repeatedly about what happened in Benghazi, because they are now responsible for all of the stepchildren of violence that happens as a result of this. This is a very serious matter.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
Old 16th August 2013, 16:26   #21
rockouthippie
Banned

150 men armed with grenades, mortars, machine guns, anti-aircraft guns, AK's, RPG's and FN 2000's hit the Benghazi embassy. The embassy security killed a hundred. It seems pretty obvious they really wanted to kill the ambassador in a bad way. Two security guys were killed in direct fighting. They ran to the CIA annex and fought off a couple waves there. 37 embassy personnel were evacuated to Tripoli in the morning after being reinforced by Libyans and our security troops.

This seems like a well thought out plan. The ambassador and his officer were smoked to death by fire bombs while in the embassy "safe area". I don't see how that changes. Two security guys were killed in direct combat. I don't see how that changes either.

No particular malfeasance or incompetence seems like it happened. Sometimes you lose.

As far as the CIA goes, from the testimony, it seems like the CIA was trying to figure out what happened to a lot of hardware missing from Libyan government armories. Did they have a gun deal go bad? Who knows? One of the ways you would try to get weapons out of circulation is to buy them. I can think of no reason the CIA would want to bring weapons into Libya. Take them out, yes.

But we shouldn't be fighting in front of the Jihadi's.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 16th August 2013 at 17:29.
Old 3rd May 2014, 05:13   #22
webthing
Forum King

Boehner announces special committee on Benghazi

John Kerry subpoenaed

Published May 02, 2014

House Republicans moved on two fronts Friday to dig for answers on Benghazi, with Speaker John Boehner announcing a special committee to investigate and a key panel subpoenaing Secretary of State John Kerry to testify.

In a significant shift, Boehner announced that the House will vote on establishing a select committee to investigate, on the heels of newly released emails that raised additional questions about the White House's response.

Top Republicans claimed those emails should have been released to Congress months ago, and Boehner signaled those concerns prompted him to rethink the need for a select committee.

"Americans learned this week that the Obama Administration is so intent on obstructing the truth about Benghazi that it is even willing to defy subpoenas issued by the standing committees of the People's House. These revelations compel the House to take every possible action to ensure the American people have the truth about the terrorist attack on our consulate that killed four of our countrymen," he said in a statement.

"In light of these new developments, the House will vote to establish a new select committee to investigate the attack, provide the necessary accountability, and ensure justice is finally served."

Boehner has long faced pressure from rank-and-file members to form such a panel to probe the attacks which killed four Americans including a U.S. ambassador, and until now had resisted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...azi-documents/
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions