Old 30th December 2000, 12:10   #1
zerohour

So how is everyone? (wait...I think...nahhh...no dejavu-or however you spell it-)(..or did they change something???????????????????????? Tank!!!!)

So how is everyone? I JUST started my seeming addiction to streaming audio, and this only began about 30 mins ago when I wanted something different from my Winamp.
I still wish I could get ahold of a vid plugin for Winamp that works. I haven't really seen one, though I haven't looked much. Any suggestions?
So who get's to spend their New Yea's Eve with their most loved one??? I hope I do. I miss my baby.

I hope everone's computer has been in working order. Mine has been fomratted twice in the past couple of months and I've been nearly banned from this P.O.S .
But anyways. Life is great. I've had great keyboard & mouse sex with My Winamp lately ....
My Winamp is so...uhh...yeah...

Damn. Lonely...want JEN JEN....

Well I fixed my problem with skipping all the damn time. I swear that was annoying.

NOW! I'm going to go cause I ran out of unimportant stuff, so I'm done annoying ya'll...
zerohour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2000, 13:14   #2
sgtfuzzbubble011

My significant other is about a thousand miles away, right now... She should be coming home tomorrow or Monday, though. Damn snow causes all kinds of delays, 'n such.

Computer? Doin' good. Winsane showed me a nifty little piece of software that cleans up RAM just a few hours ago... System resources haven't dropped a bit since.
BB showed me another spiffy piece of software that extracts audio files from games. Been rippin soundtracks with it for the past couple hours. Pretty neat.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2000, 13:25   #3
s1138
Alumni?

Send a message via ICQ to s1138 Send a message via AIM to s1138 Send a message via Yahoo to s1138
hey sarge, what are those programs?

my life sucks, im bored as hell, still single. always single.
computer is actually working, Oh My God!! winamps going good. i cant find the stupid files ive been looking for on napster. thats about all

hey does anyone know if an M&M will kill a cat?
my cat just ate one

s1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2000, 13:34   #4
sgtfuzzbubble011

MaxMem is the RAM-cleaner...

Game Audio Player (GAP) is the rippin' app. I found it at downloads.com...
Old 30th December 2000, 22:51   #5
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

My second half is snowed in. This means New Year on my own.

Computer has just been upgraded. Running fast, but no heat now from that ol' Cyrix...

Useful program ain't it Sarge!

Now all I need to get is a program to allow me to view that characters from Messiah.,,
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2000, 02:15   #6
sgtfuzzbubble011

'Tis cool, BB. Thanks again.

It's too bad that you're gonna be by yourself for New Year's, though... I doubt that my baby will be back for New Year's, too.

On a slightly semi-happy side note... Kassie (she posted a couple times back in October) is coming back home soon, too. But... under less than happy circumstances. I just got a letter from her yesterday, and geez, do we have lots to talk about.....
Old 31st December 2000, 05:36   #7
JMPZ

Send a message via ICQ to JMPZ Send a message via AIM to JMPZ
If I interpreted that correctly, I hope everything turns out well. I hate when relationships fall apart. Bah! It's almost always communication problems. I read this article in my english class that said that around 90% of divorced women said their husbands just didn't communicate. The point of the article was that men and women communicate differently, and rather than one way being right or wrong, both ways need to be dealt with. Sort af a cultural boundary to be crossed. Very enlightening article, written by a woman, but it gave men and women equal credit.
If I interpreted it wrong, I hope my little message helps someone.
Anyway, my Christmas didn't happen (something was missing), but I get to spend new years with my girlfriend. The day after, she is getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Ack!! I will be there for her, just like she was for me when I had two taken out, and became a pain ridden, unresponsive, cranky mess for a few days. Dang, I have never felt such excrutiating pain. Those pain killers did NOTHING. Ech!
Now when I had a cyst removed, they gave me vicodin, and that worked great, although it made me rather itchy all over, and made my pupils contract and retinae refresh slowly.

Chances are she'll recover in a day, and feel no pain. Boy, won't I feel stupid! I still hope that happens, because I wouldn't inflict that on anybody. (well..., almost anybody)

Oh well. My PC sux!! I bought some new memory, and my PC got all unstable. I wwent through and removed all my components, including the processor, and replaced them. Turned it on, and no go. I hadn't pushed the processor in all the way!!! I pushed it in the rest of the way, and it started on the second try. Ever since, I have to reset my PC like, 5 times before it will boot. Occasionally, it gives me a nice siren sound. Blah!

Well, you all have a wonderful new year, and I hope your loved ones can be with you. If not, be sure to call them.

Bye!
JMPZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2000, 09:16   #8
John M
Puts the Cuss in General Discussions
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to John M
Quote:
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
geez, do we have lots to talk about.....
i hope its not about your relationship. I wish u2 the best.

missyob made me post this.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2000, 22:13   #9
lunarboy1
Forum King

Singles rule... for a while and then it sucks. You are a lot freeer (spelling?) without worrying if the girl will approve of what your doing.
lunarboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2001, 00:47   #10
sgtfuzzbubble011

I guess I should'a worded that a little better...

Kassie is my best friend. I've known her for like 8 years now. I went out with her a couple years back, but it didn't work because we love each other like a brother and sister. Anyways, she left for boot camp in the middle of November, but she's coming home under, um..... wierd circumstances.

But that has nothing to do with my relationship with my current girlfriend. In fact, Kassie said that she was really happy for me.

My girlfriend should be back tomorrow, and Kassie should be home by next week... I miss them both very much.

Thanks everyone, for all the support 'n stuff.
Old 1st January 2001, 09:31   #11
zerohour

uhh...

My girlfriend and I have no problem communicating. We both are panting and huffing and puffing and both want sex, but there is always something to stop us.
I need to dispose of her step dad though...heheheh...
Anyway...I don't like Maxmem. It seemed to lag me a little, but I might go back to it and try it again. Freeing ram is part of what made my Winamp skip. Now I use a prog called CPUIdle 5.6 . It works. I would like to know why my computer lags with 64 megs of ram? I'm not too low on system resources! ANd Sarge... aren't Ram and System resources two things that are completely seperate or not really related? I had 64 megs of RAM and could do everything at once with no lag back in the day, and even have some free RAM but when t=my system resources got low, or became swallowed whole, my computer froze. (Naturally.)
Old 2nd January 2001, 05:00   #12
sgtfuzzbubble011

I always thought that available RAM is part of your system resources... I dunno. What I do know, however, is that when my system resources drop, I run MaxMem, and all is well. I only use MaxMem when my system starts to lag, then after that, I disable it.

Anyways, my girlfriend came home today.... I wasn't home, so she left me a message on my answering machine. She sounded really tired, so I guess I'll go see her tomorrow..... I just hope she likes her Christmas gift, even if it is late.
Old 2nd January 2001, 05:10   #13
the real Slade

Send a message via ICQ to the real Slade
RAM blearrrgggggg just as long as the puter works i dont care what the specs are....

im currently looking for another half but i wish i didnt have to, i still care about my last other half....

just want to be friends, fuck that for a joke, live too far away and dont see each other enough, fuck it all to hell i'd of made time even if i had to skip tafe....

lifes a bitch and then you die, marry one or become one.

P|-|33R /\/\Y 1337 p057||\|G 5|<|115
the real Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2001, 05:16   #14
zerohour

Who knows.

Well I am still waiting on a little payback for my pleasure I give to my girlfriend but oh well.

I feel slighly a little guilty, but who else has wrestled around with there hotass ex(one of them) lately??? I did today, and I had fun. :P
Old 2nd January 2001, 05:50   #15
sgtfuzzbubble011

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Naughty.

I wouldn't do that, but then again, that's just me.
Morals? What are those?

I've "pleasured" my girlfriend, but we haven't had sex. Well, not yet anyway. That's kinda difficult when she's a thousand miles away... Who knows? Maybe tomorrw.

And yes, wrestling with hot babes is great fun. I like to tickle my g/f... Tickling makes her, um.... horny.
Old 2nd January 2001, 06:00   #16
the real Slade

Send a message via ICQ to the real Slade
please spare us the details....
ive only ever had two gf's and im nowhere near getting into crap like that not that i ever would anyway seriously im not joking....

P|-|33R /\/\Y 1337 p057||\|G 5|<|115
the real Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2001, 06:01   #17
zerohour

lol. Damn cool.

I don't always go by my own morals. Or well I just let them flex a bit. lol.

There is always something to stop my girlfriend and I from,you know. There's either people around, that time of the month, or I don't have protection. It's frustrating always getting my hopes up and getting nothing but more harmones flowing. Yeeeesh.

I haven't seen my ex in a long time, and she was looking Damn good. I couldn't resist and I feel bad that I don't think I would have stopped anything if something were to happen. Dang. Oh well.
Old 3rd January 2001, 03:54   #18
sgtfuzzbubble011

Well then, I guess it's a good thing that nothing did happen...

Quote:
Originally posted my me...
Who knows? Maybe tomorrow.
Only if her step-dad weren't home...
This just goes to show you that I know exactly what you mean, Zero. Sucks, doesn't it?
Old 3rd January 2001, 19:07   #19
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Life can be such an arse some times.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2001, 06:03   #20
zerohour

YEAH!

Her dad is a drunk, and he smokes up. He's a Giant, no teeth asshole. I can't wait til she turns 18. SHe will come live with me. I want to be able to spend more time with her and stuff, you know.I'll be getting an apartment with my cousin in a couple of years when he hits the right age so that's gonna be cool. HEY! I get cable tomorrow! Cool huh? Now I can download half the world in a few minutes. wweeeeeeeeeee
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions