Old 16th June 2008, 16:21   #1
$hadow PT

Phishing Scammer - oliver1

Hi there, just wanted to report a phishing pm i have just received from oliver1 (and i suspect that there are oliver2 oliver3 etc) heres his pm:

"Greetings From Oliver Williams

I am Oliver Williams,I was moved by your profile and i decided to contact you for assistance as your profiled as proofed who you are and your capabilities too.

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction,I wish to invest in Real estate management in your country.I have ($16.500,000 United States Dollars) to invest in the transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the box in your country.

I want you to help me claim and retrive the box from the security company in Malaysia with the documents I have here with me and transfer it into your country for my future life purposes and on profitable investment.

I will be waiting patienly for your email and hope to get maximum coperation from you.

Goodbye,

Oliver Williams"

As most of you know, after replying to this prick, he will ask you for all your data and bank information, if you fall for that and you are lucky, then your bank is in a country that he cant steal your account.

Mind that he doesnt say which country he is interested on
"I wish to invest in Real estate management in your country"
This is the first phishing scheme they use to make the message a target for all victims.

Please admins take the necessary actions and ban this fag fatass for good.
$hadow PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 22:17   #2
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
did you reply?Need numbers to do transfer.Need retire soon.

Goodbye.

"Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
- Mr.Jones
pixiefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 23:50   #3
fc*uk

Quote:
$16.500,000 United States Dollars
Really. I'm confused.

I've got $16.50 too. No need to carry that many decimals, they are quite useless.

Because when you put the decimal in, you assume US notation.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2008, 11:33   #4
Rocker
Hiding in plain sight (mod)

banned
Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions