Old 16th April 2016, 00:21   #1
Frehen

Type a letter, get results

I think it's possible though I don't know inside programming, but that is what I would like.
Suppose you have a huge or even a litlle playlist, type a letter and you get all results with that letter.
Now I cannot see this in winamp, hope you'll manage to get it in. It's a wish.
If it's already there pls show me how, thanks !
Frehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2016, 14:47   #2
Aminifu
Forum King

If you have the current patched version of Winamp (http://winampplugins.co.uk/Winamp/index.html) and installed the "Jump To File Extra" plug-in (gen_jumpex.dll), then click on any item in the Playlist Editor panel/window and then press the "J" key on your keyboard. This should open a search box at the top of the panel (or a separate search window). As you enter letters in the search box, the items in the Playlist Editor listing with those letters are listed.

The same thing happens with the search bar at the top of media library smartviews. As you enter letters, the bottom panel of the smartview lists the items associated with that smartview that contains the letters. For example, select the "Audio" smartview (from the column on the left) to search thru all of the audio tracks that have been scanned into the media library.

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2016, 22:59   #3
Frehen

Thanks Aminifu, just wonderfull, it was already there and I didn't know !! I like it !!
Thanks for your reply !!!
Frehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist