Old 2nd September 2011, 18:25   #1
CocaineRadio

How do I register my Radio Station

Hi all,

I followed all the steps in the tutorial and have got the DNAS server running on my system. How do I go about registering my station with shoutcast.com so I can have others start listening to my broadcasts? Thanks for your help.

-CocaineRadio
CocaineRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2011, 20:34   #2
DrO

see http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcas...ash_Management (had thought i'd made that obvious enough in the docs / getting started guide).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2011, 22:03   #3
CocaineRadio

YP Connection error

I've modified the .conf file and done the obtained an authhash, but i get the following error in the logs:

2011-09-02 14:31:27 E msg:[YP2] No authhash found for stream config #1. Aborting registering stream with YP.

What causes this error and how can I fix it?
CocaineRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2011, 22:39   #4
DrO

the issue is the DNAS isn't seeing the new authhash - though if you've done it all in-DNAS then it should have recognised it immediately. one thing to do is make sure that the authhash is after streamauthhash= or streamauthhash_1= and possibly add streamid_1=1 to the config as well.

if that doesn't work then you'll need to pm me a copy of you config file so i can check it - though will note that it's almost time for me to the stop SHOUTcast related work for the weekend (seeing as it's almost midnight my time).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions

Tags
broadcast, register, station