Old 1st October 2002, 22:19   #1
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Location: The box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's bait Shop. You know the place.
Send a message via Yahoo to jon_joy_1999
Bullshit Is Everywhere!!!

Cuz ya do know folks, Ya do know, livng in this country you know, that every time you're exposed to advertising you realize once again that America's leading industry, America's most profitable business is still the manufacturing, packaging, distribution, and marketing of BULLSHIT. High quality, Grade A, Prime cut, Pure American BULLSHIT.

And the sad part is, Most people seem indoctorinated to believe that bullshit only comes from certain places, certain sources. Advertising, politics, salesmen, not true. Bullshit is everywhere, bullshit is rampant. Parents are full of shit, teachers are full of shit, clergymen are full of shit, and law enforcment people are full of shit, this entire country is completely full of shit, and always has been, from the Declaration of Independance, to the Constitution, to the Star Spangled Banner, it's really nothing more than one BIG steaming pile of red white and blue all Americian BULLSHIT.

Because think of how we started, think of that. this counrty was founded by a group of slave owners, who told us "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL." oh yea "All men," except for indians, and ni-, and women. Right? Always like to use that Authentic Americian language. This was a small group of "unelected" white male land-holding slave owners, who also suggested, that thier class be the only one allowed to vote now thats what's known as being stunningly, and embarrisingly full of shit.

and I think American's really thier ignorance when they say they want thier politicians to be honest. What are these Fucking cretins talking about!? If honesty were suddenly introduced into american life, the whole system would collapse! (Enron, Worldcomm, etc, etc, etc.) No one would know what to do! Honesty would Fuck ths country up.

And I think deep-down Americans know that, thats why they elected and reelected Bill Clinton. You betcha. Because the american people like thier bullshit right up front where they can get a Good Strong Whiff of it.

Clinton might be full of shit but at least he lets you know it. Doesn't he? Dole tried to hide it, Dole kept saying "I'm a plain and honest man." BULLSHIT,people don't believe that. what did Clinton say? He said "Hi folks, I'm completely full of shit, and how do ya like that?" and the people said "Ya know something, at least he's honest, at least he's honest about being completely full of shit."

jon_joy_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2002, 23:16   #2
Shenlong
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Shenlong Send a message via Yahoo to Shenlong
Move out of Mexico, at least the dogshit around here doesn't stink as much!

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

I forgot his name though...
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2002, 23:20   #3
dollerspark
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to dollerspark
I agree, there is a lot of bullshit in America.

All I have to do is take one look at Bush to see that...

"We are fortunate: we are alive; we are powerful; the welfare of our civilization and our species is in our hands. If we do not speak for Earth, who will? If we are not committed to our own survival, who will be?" -Carl Sagan
dollerspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2002, 23:46   #4
I am Jesus
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to I am Jesus
Their is even bullshit in toilets
I am Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2002, 01:58   #5
Cameron221
Major Dude

Big bullshit in dictatorships.

If you are asking for a dictatorship, maybe you should move to China.

Freedom:

Cherish is, Embrace it, Protect it

"These are the rules. If you dont like them, I got others"
[img]http://metallichica.*************/yribbon.gif[/img]
#unreal2 chat: mIRC - irc://irc.****.org/unreal2
Cameron221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2002, 02:57   #6
zootm
Forum King

i've noticed there is a lot more bullshit in the US media, as in the (even state-owned) media here. my flatmate told me a reason why - people don't wanna buy news that badmouths their government, whereas to clear themselves, the BBC are denied any bias...

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2002, 05:33   #7
zeppelinfr34k

You know what is bullshit? The fact that our president is invading Iraq so that he can "win" a "war" (war on terror my ass) and be assured of getting re-elected is the fattest pile of shit that I can remember (but I'm only 17 so my memory isn't that detailed). Once he got everyone scared that Osama Bin Laden was gonna sneak into their house and give them anthrax, he decided that it was "necessary" to go into Iraq and "eradicate" a "terrorist threat" that hasn't done anything threatening since Desert Storm. We didn't worry about Hussein the entire time that the economy was doing well, and now all of a sudden we are going to sacrifice lives, both ours and theirs, to kill some guy just because our conservative, closed-minded, bullshit spewing president can't deal with the fact that not all countries have a democratic system of government (it's just a pure coincidence that the economy tends to right itself after a war). You know what? It's going to work. We are going to go over to Iraq and kick the shit out of Saddam Hussein, smallpox and mustard gas be damned (they're not the president's kids, so what does he care?), since there's not a goddamn thing he can do to stop us. And then, when everyone has regained faith in our country's ability to do whatever the fuck we want whenever the fuck we feel like it (no matter what the U.N. says), people are going to buy things again, the economy will turn around, and suddenly in 2004 we will be riding on a strong stock market and everyone will be happy that Saddam is finally dead, and then it will be time for elections, and everyone will vote for George W. Bush, since he did such a good job the first fucking time around. So yes, I am giving the finger to everyone who suddenly became patriotic after 9/11, everyone who thinks that Muslims are evil, everyone who is happy to send the young people in our society off to fight a pointless war (Vietnam, anyone?) against an enemy that we will never completely defeat.
zeppelinfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2002, 05:46   #8
jyvasaa
Major Dude

my predictions:

bush will declare war on iraq.
it will be an extremely long war, during which the us tries to convince other countries to support it.
the us loses the war after practically leeching all the other nations' prosperity.
the us becomes dirt-poor suddenly and the economy grinds to a halt (slightly more extreme than modern-day tajikistan).
by then the other nations ask for a breakup of the united states.

of course i'm biased.

jyvasaa
jyvasaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2002, 18:01   #9
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Location: The box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's bait Shop. You know the place.
Quote:
Originally posted by zeppelinfr34k
So yes, I am giving the finger to everyone who suddenly became patriotic after 9/11, everyone who thinks that Muslims are evil, everyone who is happy to send the young people in our society off to fight a pointless war (Vietnam, anyone?) against an enemy that we will never completely defeat.
ROTFFLMMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That shit was better than the original post (mine) I LOVE it, I LOVE it because of the FUCK-YOU-AND-IF-YOU-DON'T-LIKE-IT-YOU-CAN-KISS-MY-HAIRY-ASS attitude

Old 3rd October 2002, 00:58   #10
spazhead1

Your post seems a tad bit like George Carlin's opiniong from his stand-up act...
spazhead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2002, 01:25   #11
zeppelinfr34k

Two questions:

1) Are you referring to my post, or the original post in this thread?

2) Who is George Carlin?
Old 3rd October 2002, 01:29   #12
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

BINGO that is xactley where it came from
[bob,barker] Hey Rod what does spazhead1 get?
[Rod Roddy] spazhead1 Gets The Satisfaction of seeing through jon_joy_1999's cover and seeing the actuall George Carlin underneath. (don't we all have a little george in all of us)
if you look around this and the GD forums you'll see a lot of stand-up stuff from me, there is more coming (just have to remember it all )

Old 3rd October 2002, 01:33   #13
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Quote:

1) Are you referring to my post, or the original post in this thread?
he is refering to me because that is actually george carlin

Quote:

2) Who is George Carlin?
george carlin is a stand up comedian. you can find some on his stuff on Imesh(crappy) Kazza (even worse) or morpheous (i think thats how it's spelled)
//*edited*//

Old 3rd October 2002, 05:20   #14
zeppelinfr34k

Wow... that's the chorus from a blink 182 song (back before they were completely gay)
Old 3rd October 2002, 10:12   #15
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Quote:
George Carlin is a comedian. Know for his use of foul language (among other things). One of his most famous scats is "Seven dirty words" where he described the seven words you cannot say on television. transcript
HAHAHAHA
I wish I had that shit on audio, It would be GREAT!!!

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist