Old 21st September 2011, 20:10   #1
SpiXe

How to use the queue function?

Hello.

I'm throwing a lot of parties these days, and when I do I always have a laptop playing the music from where everybody can pick tracks. It's always a mess, since everybody cancel eachother's songs and so on.

So I'm currently on the look for a program which, when double clicking a track, will queue it to be played after the currently playing song and the songs already in queue.

I found some interesting options in WinAMP, but I have no idea how to set it up right.

So the problems;

1: I can't get the song to queue when double clicking instead of "jumping to file" (I assume that is what it's called when playing a song instantly.)
2: When I play a song from my library, the whole library is added to playlist. I imagine this will be an issue when wanting to queue a song and more.

Hope you guys can help me and understand my english! :-) Ask if there's anything..

Thanks in advance!
SpiXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2011, 18:33   #2
SpiXe

bump..
Old 27th September 2011, 10:12   #3
SpiXe

Come on, guys .. Someone must know how to use these options, if it is possible at all!
Old 27th September 2011, 11:15   #4
DrO

#1 - preferences -> jump to file -> queue options -> all of the options on the top of the page.

#2 - preferences -> media library -> library options -> you'll need to change the options on there to get a behaviour desired.

though i think overall that you may be confusing standard queuing and then the jtfe queue override since actions from the library will not go into the jump to file queue but the playlist editor instead.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 15:11   #5
SpiXe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
#1 - preferences -> jump to file -> queue options -> all of the options on the top of the page.

#2 - preferences -> media library -> library options -> you'll need to change the options on there to get a behaviour desired.

though i think overall that you may be confusing standard queuing and then the jtfe queue override since actions from the library will not go into the jump to file queue but the playlist editor instead.

-daz
I might've.. But whatever; what you told me to worked perfectly! Thanks a ton.
Old 1st October 2011, 13:25   #6
EOLR

OK serious winamp sucks cant play next song, cant que! MEDIA MONKEY ROCKS! make it simple stupid
EOLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support