Old 8th December 2005, 01:41   #1
missyob
Angel of Winamp

I wish I was a boy

Life being a boy is so easy. You dont have so many feelings that girls do and you process life so differently and easily.

If I was a boy I could pee in the snow.......
missyob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 01:45   #2
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Send a message via AIM to SSJ4 Gogitta
Aww, girls can pee in the snow, too, if you work it right.

... don't look at me like that... ¯\(°_o)/¯

SSJ4 Gogitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 01:47   #3
missyob
Angel of Winamp

But it gets all sloppy. Boys can make cool designs
Old 8th December 2005, 02:31   #4
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Thank god I'm not a girl.
I'd never leave the house because I'd play with myself all freakin' day and night.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 03:53   #5
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Wait, guys can play with themselves all day and night if they want to also. I remember never seeing many teenage boys ever out of their houses!!!!
Old 8th December 2005, 04:11   #6
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
Harris: I could never be a woman, 'cause I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day. (Steve Martin, in L.A. Story)

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 04:59   #7
Mattress
Forum King

Re: I wish I was a boy

Quote:
Originally posted by missyob
Life being a boy is so easy. You dont have so many feelings that girls do and you process life so differently and easily.

I think we have as many feelings but we certainly process life differently. Boys categorize everything and seperate it all out in their brains, this makes it so that one thing has a hard time affecting another thing. Usually we only think of one thing at a time, ignoring all other things. That's how we make it look easy. Eventually though shit unattended to can pile up and explode in our faces. This happens most often when dealing with women. Women deal with everything all the time all at the same time.
Mattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 06:45   #8
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
I have to disagree missy. We have just as many feelings as girls.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 08:04   #9
mysterious_w
Forum King

I model myself on the borg in terms of emotion.

mysterious_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 08:18   #10
White Raven
Little Winged One

Males tend to be more logical and self-suppressing, most of the time for the better.
I'm a female but I'm told I think a lot like a guy most of the time.

Women are really emotional, it gets to me sometimes.

But yeah I totally understand about wanting to be able to stand and pee.

I'm a fag in a chick's body.

just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 08:22   #11
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

You mean you've never stood up to take a whiz?, seen many a girlie in the mens toilets at clubs and stuff taking a shot in the urinals, apparently the mens room is always less busy if you are desperate to go....
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 11:13   #12
Germ
rules all things

did you ask for their phone numbers after they shook it off and zipped up
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 11:30   #13
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

No but next time I see it happen I'll get them for you.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 12:03   #14
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Complete nonsense

Quote:
True.

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 12:11   #15
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Re: Re: I wish I was a boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mattress
I think we have as many feelings but we certainly process life differently. Boys categorize everything and seperate it all out in their brains, this makes it so that one thing has a hard time affecting another thing. Usually we only think of one thing at a time, ignoring all other things. That's how we make it look easy. Eventually though shit unattended to can pile up and explode in our faces. This happens most often when dealing with women. Women deal with everything all the time all at the same time.
Mattress you said it all! That was exactly what I was thinking but could not find the right words.

A guy at work yesterday told me if he was a girl he would be the biggest slut ever. I told him no he wouldnt because girls relate sex with emotions and that is why we just dont go sleeping around even though we love sex as much as guys. He said he wishes he was a girl with a guy brain. Then he definately would be a slut!
Old 8th December 2005, 12:42   #16
zootm
Forum King

Judging by that analysis, I'm a guy with a girl brain . That said, I have weird problems with all sorts of seperational things*, so it might be something to do with that...

* My latest "oh god I'm different so I must be sick" guess is ADD, which makes sense in a lot of ways, but I'm reluctant to actually go to a doctor about it since it's probably too bloody late in my life now.

Old 8th December 2005, 12:52   #17
Twilightseer
Frenchoderator

Quote:
Clichés never die, apparently.
Twilightseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 12:56   #18
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Wait, guys can play with themselves all day and night if they want to also. I remember never seeing many teenage boys ever out of their houses!!!!
Yea, but I feel gay everytime I shake hands with it.
Old 8th December 2005, 13:53   #19
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by zootm

* My latest "oh god I'm different so I must be sick" guess is ADD, which makes sense in a lot of ways, but I'm reluctant to actually go to a doctor about it since it's probably too bloody late in my life now.
Oh no, It is never too late to get help honey. I have add and always knew there was something different about me growing up. I never even knew what it was until about 4 years ago <I was 32> and my youngest son was diagnosed. Through all the testing they put him through I finally realized what it was. I take wellbutrin now and it has changed my life dramatically. I am able to concentrate and focus better and my self esteem has rocketed.

I am definately not saying meds are the way to go, they are not for everyone but dont think it is too late in your life to make a change and get the help you need and want. There is so much help out there for you!!!!!!! The hardest part is making the first step.

I know exactly what you are going through. If you need to, feel free to pm me.

Big Hugs,
~ Missy
Old 8th December 2005, 14:00   #20
zootm
Forum King

I'll be ok, I've managed to get through a university degree so I assume it can't be that severe. I may go see a doctor at some point though. I should really register with a doctor, that said.

Old 8th December 2005, 14:01   #21
LuigiHann
Forum King

I just yesterday got rediagnosed with ADHD. Look into it, it happens to a lot of people, including adults. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/adhd.cfm

Old 8th December 2005, 14:34   #22
missyob
Angel of Winamp

LuigiHann what do you do to help your adhd? Do you take meds?

I always have a notebook with me. I write everything down. This way I have some reference to go to to help me determine what things I need to get done, and the priority of the tasks.

It has been the biggest tool in staying focused and organized.
Old 8th December 2005, 14:46   #23
mysterious_w
Forum King

If I do have ADHD or ADD or whatever, I won't get it checked. I enjoy the tangents I go on.

mysterious_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 15:39   #24
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Old 8th December 2005, 15:54   #25
zootm
Forum King

Old 8th December 2005, 20:07   #26
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Mattress told the truth.

About help with stuff 'later'..
My sister (30, mother of 1-year twins) got diagnosed with a (light) form of Autism a few weeks ago. She's seeing her doctor about what to do with it. This helped me too to realize that I too suffer from it.
Not in the 'Rainman' kind of way, but enough to be more than annoying for the people around me and even myself. Example: socially I'm a big nono (imagine my RecycleBin behaviour all day long IRL if I don't watch it), but I love to put my brain to work (perhaps that's also why I'm into AVS). If my sis hadn't taken that test, I wouldn't have known today as well.
Personally, I won't be taking any meds for it, the fact that I now finally know what causes it for me is enough for me to deal with it.
zootm: I advise you at least see a doctor. What you do after that visit is up to you.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 20:12   #27
zootm
Forum King

Have a burger, probably

Old 8th December 2005, 20:25   #28
Schmeet
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Warrior of the Light

Not in the 'Rainman' kind of way
I saw a documentary on Autism and they interviewed the person who Rainmain was based on. He's so clever. He reads a book two pages at a time with one eye reading one page, and the other eye reading the other. It takes him about 7 seconds to do one page. Amazing.
Schmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 20:30   #29
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Location: The box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's bait Shop. You know the place.
Send a message via Yahoo to jon_joy_1999
Quote:
Originally posted by zootm
Have a burger, probably
amen!!

[runs off]

jon_joy_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 20:38   #30
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Hmm.. reading this thread, I miss Horse-Fly

I saw that interview too. But imagine the price it comes with.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Old 8th December 2005, 20:43   #31
rockouthippie
Banned

The reason men have better emotional control is that we are taught to. A girl cries and screams and they get sympathy, a boy does it and they get ritalin or a spanking.

Try being a single parent as a man. Women can take time off to spend with their kids. If a man does that he gets fired.

Then as a man, I can listen to women tell me how easy I have it because I'm a man. That life is easier, and that men don't have to deal with all the emotional issues. Even though that emotional control was beaten into us.

If young women have trouble in school, they change the school. If young men have trouble, they try to change the boys..... usually with some ritalin.

So when you wish you were a man, remember I gave flowers to women a thousand times, and got them twice.

What does a woman do with her asshole in the morning?. Send him to work.

And as a man I have seen that it is really a bad idea to show any sign of emotional weakness around women. If you are having a really hard time, you can always count on your woman to make it worst.

Then women complain that men "don't care". That becomes an excuse for about any shitty behavior the woman wants to do. Including cheating, stealing and about anything else you can think of.

"He didn't care, that's why I emptied the checking account and banged the mailman". This is about the point that they haul out the "He abused me.... bullshit". They know they look like a piece of shit, but those three words somehow make everything ok.

So, if you want to be the most descriminated against person in the world, you can be a single, middle class white man. We don't get anything except to pay.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 8th December 2005 at 21:04.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 21:01   #32
LuigiHann
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
Try being a single parent as a man. Women can take time off to spend with their kids. If a man does that he gets fired.
I'm pretty sure that isn't legal. That doesn't mean it never happens, but I don't think ... yeah.

Old 8th December 2005, 22:34   #33
S-uper_T-oast
Forum King

Stand up, applaud for rockouthippie.

Very well said.
S-uper_T-oast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2005, 22:48   #34
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
If young women have trouble in school, they change the school. If young men have trouble, they try to change the boys..... usually with some ritalin.
Quote:
From some guy named Joe Manthey
"When girls were thought to be hurting in schools, the approach was to change the schools," said boys advocate Manthey. "When it's boys who are in trouble, people say, `Change the boy.'"
I knew that sounded somewhat familiar (And I too thought of the Ritalin add-in when I first heard about it )...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2005, 00:10   #35
LuigiHann
Forum King

Quote:
So, if you want to be the most descriminated against person in the world, you can be a single, middle class white man. We don't get anything except to pay.
. . .
Not sure exactly how to word this, but...
That's more or less the opposite of true. I agree with your main point, that men are expected to be less emotional than women, and women don't seem to respect that, but... white men are hardly discriminated against. In America, maybe, white men are less likely to see discrimination work in their favor the way it used to, but in the world there are plenty of people who face much, much more discrimination. Nothing wrong with a little hyperbole, but I hope you don't actually feel that you're discriminated against more than anyone else in the world.

Old 9th December 2005, 01:17   #36
missyob
Angel of Winamp

I AM SUPER SORRY FOR THOSE THAT I OFFEND ON THIS ONE BUT HERE I GO.......................

Quote:
I am a single parent with 3 boys. I work in a coporate world dominated by men. There are only 3 -- Yes 3 top females in my whole industry. Not company but industry. I have to fight, and work 5 times as hard as the men to get less pay <yes, I recently found out I am paid less than half of my male counterparts that do less work and are less sucessful with their projects than I am>. I dont have time to take a lunch break let alone take time off from work. I stay later, work harder, am more sucessful then the men and get 1/2 the pay. Dont talk to me about being a single parent because I have struggled and sacrificed more of me for my children and my job than 99% of households with both parents in them.

Quote:
Then as a man, I can listen to women tell me how easy I have it because I'm a man. That life is easier, and that men don't have to deal with all the emotional issues. Even though that emotional control was beaten into us.

Emotional Control beaten into you. Why not grow up with a drunken step father that beat the shit out of you for no reason. And I took the beatings over and over again to save my brother and sister. If I cried or lashed out I was beat twice as hard. I could never have friends because I was afraid of what kind of mood he was going to be in or what beatings I was going to get that day. And on good days, he was only emotionally abusive.

Quote:
So when you wish you were a man, remember I gave flowers to women a thousand times, and got them twice.
I am sorry that you have chosen the wrong kind of women. I have always tried to make my man feel appreciated

Quote:
And as a man I have seen that it is really a bad idea to show any sign of emotional weakness around women. If you are having a really hard time, you can always count on your woman to make it worst.
Maybe if you men showed us real feelings instead of keeping it all inside we would have a better understanding of you. I am someone one can count on no matter what the situation or how bad that person has hurt me in the past. We dont always make it worse, we just dont understand you because you dont talk and then one day just explode on us with all of these feelings that we did not know exsisted.

Quote:
Then women complain that men "don't care". That becomes an excuse for about any shitty behavior the woman wants to do. Including cheating, stealing and about anything else you can think of.

"He didn't care, that's why I emptied the checking account and banged the mailman". This is about the point that they haul out the "He abused me.... bullshit". They know they look like a piece of shit, but those three words somehow make everything ok.

So, it is always a woman that has the shitty behaviour. What about men that find out a woman is pregnant and walk away to leave her with the most painful decision on earth, abortion or single parenting. You counted on that person and they walked off. What about the men that cheat, steal, beat, verbally, emotionally and physically abuse women? What about the men that just walk away and leave a woman in credit card debt so bad that they could never repay and have no choice to go bankrupt? What about the men that just choose to leave all of the responsiblilies of being a man so life can be easier for them?

Please dont feel sorry for yourself and just blame women and society for your problems. It is a stronger person that faces life head on and no matter what hurdles comes your way you deal with them and move on. You cant say it is just men that have it tough. You would cringe at my life story, You would say it was something out of a horror book. BUT the difference is that I dont feel sorry for myself, nor do I blame men. I am greatful for everything I do have. Some people that want children can never have them. Some people dont have food on the table. There are those less fortunate than myself, I cant just lay down and say " I am a woman, men are horrible". Some day Mr. Right is going to come my way. I most definately know I have more to offer a man than most women.

My post was ment for light conversation, hence "peeing in the snow" But there is no way you can sit and judge all women because you have been burned in the past. I am sorry that you have been hurt but we are not all like that. There are good ones of us still out there.
Old 9th December 2005, 02:07   #37
zootm
Forum King

I thinkt that the views you've shown there are skewed and incorrect, Missy, but I don't really know why. I certainly know they're not right on average.

Old 9th December 2005, 02:10   #38
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Hi zootm,
I am sorry if I offended you in any way and sorry that you think my views are skewed. It was just what I was feeling at that moment.

But then again, no one has ever told me I am average
Old 9th December 2005, 08:27   #39
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Quote:
But then again, no one has ever told me I am average
We already know that.. That's why you have that CT .
But the price for that CT is the knowledge that a lot of women are not like you, but indeed more like rockouthippie described, some of them don't even realize it.

And I guess a lot of men are too afraid to lose their loved one by telling her not to be like that, thus letting it be..

Old 9th December 2005, 08:52   #40
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
[SIZE=4]
Maybe if you men showed us real feelings instead of keeping it all inside we would have a better understanding of you.
It took me a very long time to understand those very words and what they meant.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions