• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • g1uli
    • Feb 2019

Mount point issue

Hello,
    Recently I created a new mount point for the second stream and I have issue with meta data. It shows the meta from the mount 1 and not from the mount 2.
    The server is shoutcast v2, any info about this?
    Thanks
  • neralex
    Major Dude
    • Mar 2011

That is an part of the source and not of the SHOUTcast server! Feed the mountpoint with the meta-data of the 2nd source.

Comment

• g1uli
      • Feb 2019

Originally Posted by neralex View Post
      That is an part of the source and not of the SHOUTcast server! Feed the mountpoint with the meta-data of the 2nd source.
      What do you mean by "feed the mountpoint" ?

Comment

• neralex
        Major Dude
        • Mar 2011

The SHOUTcast server (DNAS) recieve the meta-data from the source. So you have to send this data with the source to the DNAS. When you check the DNAS-docs, you will see there is no extra parameter/option to get the meta-data because it's a part of the source itself. Make sure your tracks are already tagged (id3 tags with 'artist' and 'title') and check, if the source is providing this data.

Comment

• g1uli
          • Feb 2019

Originally Posted by neralex View Post
          The SHOUTcast server (DNAS) recieve the meta-data from the source. So you have to send this data with the source to the DNAS. When you check the DNAS-docs, you will see there is no extra parameter/option to get the meta-data because it's a part of the source itself. Make sure your tracks are already tagged (id3 tags with 'artist' and 'title') and check, if the source is providing this data.
          On the link from SHOUTcast Stream Status the meta data appears normal, only on players doesn't work and I tried like 6-8 players so far.

Comment

• neralex
            Major Dude
            • Mar 2011

Never seen this before. On my end it works with all native and web-based players. Do you have any special-chars in your id3-tags?

Comment

Working...
            X