Old 11th September 2012, 20:22   #1
Novation

Paypal option issue: SHOUTcaster Basic Broadcaster License Key

Hi all, Can someone please help...

I've tried three times today to purchase... SHOUTcaster Basic Broadcaster License Key

Each time its been successful, The msg i receive after making paypal payment...

Thank you for your purchase. Your order is currently being processed. You will receive an email shortly confirming your purchase and including delivery information.

When i goto my paypal account, Nothing shows up as payment sent.... Not even a pending notice even though i filled out the form correctly.

Page i used: http://shop.winamp.com/servlet/Promo...omoID.48873700
Novation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2012, 00:06   #2
Novation

All i want is to buy the licence via paypal
Old 12th September 2012, 00:28   #3
DrO

in all honesty, i have no idea what can be done as the purchase and license is all handled via Digital River and from what i've seen from Winamp users, Paypal payments with them have been known to have issues (whether it related to being from a specific country or not then i do not know). if nothing has appeared in your paypal account within two days then i'd have to see if i can find anyone who knows what might be going on or what can be done to help (as i have heard it taking a while to be processed).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2012, 00:39   #4
Novation

Hi DrO,

The actual payment should be issued instantly with paypal. The only delay should be from the digital delivery of the key from Digital River. Im quite sure nothing has been processed.
Old 12th September 2012, 00:46   #5
DrO

i know what should normally happen with a paypal transaction though personally i have known some to take a day to appear in the paypal transaction list.

this is why you really need to wait at least a day, preferrably 2 before it can be progressed and gives me some time to work out what is the protocol for such issues (personally i'd prefer not to get involved in payment issues but i seem to have crossed that line now).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2013, 17:45   #6
sitiohoy

I have also problems paying with paypal. Is this also only paypal or to pay by credit card?
I want to buy the SHOUTcaster Basic Broadcaster License Key
sitiohoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support