Old 7th December 2012, 23:15   #1
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I would also love to have even a little bit of happiness

Today I had thought, I would have a little bit success, only a little bit...
But I have made a big break landing. That's very frustrating...
I tried to create a new short music-video. At the beginning it had looked very good. I made the screen-recording with MAGIX, then I created the titles. I controlled my video-project again and again in MAGIX. Then I wanted to export it as a video-file to my harddrive...
Winamp has played it with sound-distortions and hangings until its end, Windows Media Player and Real Player have always stopped at a special position. I have tried it again with other settings, then I have made a new video-project and replaced the WAV by an MP3 in the timeline of my MAGIX, but it didn't help. After 4 tries I have given up. I cannot upload a video, which cannot be played very well...
My husband has told me, this short demo-track is too bad to upload it as a SoundCloud-Track (I wanted to upload it, too). I think, he is right. It should be a demo-song, not finished. I had created it directly with a website-sequencer in a browser this summer...
I really wanted to compose new own tracks this year, but I have failed totally. It wasn't possible for me to compose (it's a shame!)...
I also cannot bring my other 10 creations (no music, no video, no image, no lyrics) to a group, because I think, my creations are not good enough. Their next release will be only with the creations by the others, my creations will not be included...
2012 will have passed in a very short time now, but I myself (the artist Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine) didn't have success solo...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist