Old 25th January 2007, 13:01   #1
Smeggle
Just Strolling By
(Major Dude)

GigaTribe

looking for some info on this crowd - claim they offer an alternative to Grouper who a few here used to use before it's demise at the hands of SOme compaNY....

there website if you haven't come across it is here

They left a submitted story/post at my place and just wanted to check em out first before I either can them or allow the post

thanks

Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about
Smeggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2007, 17:16   #2
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
i believe i've heard of tribalweb before, but that's about as far as my knowledge of them goes.

either way, if you're looking for research material on a company (it is a company/vendor of some type right?) try http://bbb.org/

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 07:53   #3
Emmaplem3
Banned

*crap removed*
Emmaplem3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 14:34   #4
Smeggle
Just Strolling By
(Major Dude)

Quote:
Originally posted by Too-DAMN-Much
i believe i've heard of tribalweb before, but that's about as far as my knowledge of them goes.

either way, if you're looking for research material on a company (it is a company/vendor of some type right?) try http://bbb.org/
Nah thats for Business stuff really - was looking to see if anyone had used it since Groupers demise...

Mind the Groupere video system seems to be picking up quite strongly though I doupt they'll ever make a dint in the youtube usership. Was looking at 'Clipshare' to incorparate into my own system, so my blog users can upload and source videos directly to there blogs within my system.

Just added the Grouper video feed yesterday to the system so that now makes 6 video feed sources that a user can put in the blogs, you tube, google, metafile[?] ifilm, Grouper and I for get the others of hand...

If I can get Clipshare installed and working that will make 7 feed sources + I'll be (Hopefully with some help ) working on a 'Now Playing' plug in for the system next so it'll show what a user is playing displayed in there blog - similar to how the sig now playing plug in works here... just an extra idea I'm playing with....

I did see Giga Tribe sort of recommended at the Grouper forums though as an alternative.....

Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about
Smeggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions