Old 23rd January 2009, 18:52   #1
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

Welcome to our (twisted) forum society!

ok, lets do this thing to raise the morale around here and make it comfortable for people to post again because i feel like the forum side of winamp is slowly dying...

tell us your name and something interesting you'd like to say, (i know this invites sarcasm and plain boredom talk, thats good too, and i know it will get binned soon, let people respond a bit first please)
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 19:12   #2
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

My favorite station on cable right now is Bravo . It has everything. From annoying rich women who think they have style and elegence, to Chefs battling it out on Top Chef.
Just love it.
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 19:55   #3
S-uper_T-oast
Forum King

Hi. I download tons of TV shows and movies that are basically impossible to find any place else. MST3K is quite possibly the best show ever. KTMA and Minneapolis ftw.
S-uper_T-oast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 20:27   #4
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

I Loved MST... I should start watching it again.
Old 23rd January 2009, 21:36   #5
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Widdykats
annoying rich women who think they have style and elegence
if all of them look like paris hilton and nicole richie, i actually dont mind them being annoying

the style issue... to each his own...

many people who are "rich" (relative term), dont really give a fuck about what they wear because money always talks for them, they can rarely leave their house anyway because they dont want to give attention to themselves letting someone use them financially, they usually will wear cheap clothing for the same reason, only what... they will make 12,000 dollar deals by credit cards making the clerks think the card is stolen (i guess)
Old 23rd January 2009, 22:22   #6
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Really rich people wouldn't be on The Real Housewives Of New York, Orange County and Atlanta,,and it's elegance(with an a I can't fix my spelling after X amount of minutes...makes me nuts...)
They are mostly real "New Money" wannabees. Even more obnoxious are the young Turks on Million Dollar Listing

Last edited by Widdykats; 23rd January 2009 at 22:42.
Old 24th January 2009, 00:59   #7
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
My name is Mike, and if you put d and b together it looks like a dick and balls with out a head.

Fat dancing kid turns you on....

But on a serious note, I like pancakes. They are great.
(Fuck you waffle lovers! Suck my non-head dick!)

Chuck Norris forgives you.

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 03:54   #8
sgtfuzzbubble011

* sgtfuzzbubble99 slaps mike-db around a bit with a waffle iron

My name is Andrew, and I have a really boring job. Literally.

I drill holes for a living right now. I'm working for a geotechnical/environmental drilling company in Salt Lake City at the moment. It's rough.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 07:55   #9
skryingbreath
Post initializing...

My name is Jonathan and I'm moving to San Francisco to pursue my dream of paying too much for rent/groceries/tuition.
skryingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 08:16   #10
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to deeder7001 Send a message via Yahoo to deeder7001
My name is Bryon and I'm an alcoholic....

Wait...

This isn't the AA meeting.

I'm not really an alcoholic. I just work at Taco Bell.

There is no sig.
deeder7001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 10:10   #11
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

we love you bryon

whats wrong with being an alcoholic? as long as youre somewhat controlling your levels you should be ok...

you know what a real alcoholic drink? whole vodka bottles, like 2-3 per day, thats an alcoholic... drinking frosty glasses of all kinds and some shots of tequila is not that... relax... i've seen worse (was a supermarket supervisor)

[edit] oh, my name is Stav Galon, let me explain it a bit:

"Stav" is the Fall season in hebrew, though i was born in late august (8.24.1985) (and here in israel its dd\mm\yyyy so it should really be 24.08.1985, which is more logical to me, go figure)

"Galon" is not like the "10 cents per galon", not that... its really Gal (wave in hebrew), and on (ancient hebrew for power, or strength) so in free translation, i'm Fall power wave i'm not that happy with that surname though, its not that contemporary like Cohen or Mizrachi and the fact that it came from my father's side which i really hate because they are all a bunch of jail worthy assholes like my father.

other than that, its stuff for another day, if theres anything else you would like to know, its the right place to do it, even intimate questions i'd be happy to answer

Last edited by kingo'mountain; 24th January 2009 at 10:26.
Old 24th January 2009, 10:47   #12
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
I drill holes for a living right now.
Oh, I bet you do, you hunky man, you...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 14:42   #13
cooky560
Major Dude

Send a message via MSN to cooky560 Send a message via Yahoo to cooky560 Send a message via Skype™ to cooky560
This topic sounds like a great idea, when I have something of more value to post I shall return!

Cooky560 - Making Pointless Posts since 8/12/ 2002

WWW.
Victory Requires no explanation, defeat allows none.
All that Evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing
cooky560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 16:04   #14
JFASI
Major Dude

I haven't been here in quite a while, if that's worth mentioning. I'm math and CS major, and as a result I have no life.

Certified Spam Connoisseur.
JFASI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 16:24   #15
gaekwad2
Foorum King

Re: Welcome to our (twisted) forum society!

Quote:
Originally posted by kingo'mountain
i know this invites sarcasm and plain boredom talk
My dream forum would be nothing but sarcasm and Boredoms talk.

kinda like /mu/ with taste
gaekwad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 16:57   #16
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

uh bryon, i've never been to taco bell, so its a good chance for me to learn about it....

is it like a restaurant or a "pick it up" kinda shop? are the tacos like pringles and doritos? whats the difference between tacos, enchiladas, and borritos (i know i didnt spell them right, my bad, too lazy to look in dictionary.com right now)

and also, whats this ongoing joke about the dogs and taco bell? is it probably a joke on asians? or that the food is bad enough for the dogs to like? (not saying that as an insult but just to know whats going on)
Old 24th January 2009, 19:10   #17
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

The Taco Bell dog is supposed to be used in saying "Taco Bell is mexican fast food" or something like that. It's fast food like McDonalds' only with tacos and burritos and such. I'm not sure if Taco Bell has gone overseas yet. Last I heard there were stores beginning to open up in Mexico last year.

The food itself can be really good if done right. If done wrong the food can taste terrible. I prefer Taco Bell to other fast food places when I'm out of town as well.

Hope that helps a bit.

There is no sig.
Old 24th January 2009, 20:56   #18
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

you didnt answer me to the questions, i'm not mad or something, if its because youre afraid to lose your job, i understand then
Old 24th January 2009, 21:44   #19
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

I don't really know the difference between tacos and enchiladas and such other than ingredients. The taco shells(crunchy tacos) aren't like doritos. A lot of the stuff you could easily make at home.

There is no sig.
Old 24th January 2009, 22:07   #20
fc*uk

If you are talking about all the 'Yo quiero Taco Bell' commercials, don't you mean the dog was saing "I love (or crave) Taco Bell."?

I don't know much Spanish but ...

Take a look at wiki for the difference between a taco, burrito, and enchilada. I'm too lazy to post the links ...
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 22:33   #21
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

I wasn't trying to translate. More of the purpose of the dog and why it spoke spanish.

There is no sig.
Old 25th January 2009, 00:27   #22
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

I thought it would be great idea to leave the US and my weirdo family behind and move to Australia with my husband, only to find out that his family is just as weird.

So, now we live in the sticks, about a hour and a half from them.
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2009, 07:26   #23
gameplaya15143
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by S-uper_T-oast
Hi. I download tons of TV shows and movies that are basically impossible to find any place else.
If you happen to stumble across "Mad Jack the Pirate" or "You Wish" let me know.

Um.. I.. finally got to level 68.

/end frame breaking image
gameplaya15143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2009, 22:02   #24
S-uper_T-oast
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by gameplaya15143
If you happen to stumble across "Mad Jack the Pirate" or "You Wish" let me know.

Um.. I.. finally got to level 68.
[Image]
/end frame breaking image
Working on them. Found some individual episodes of Mad Jack, I'll try and put together a "season", I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally posted by WiddyKats
Loved MST... I should start watching it again.
You should check out Cinematic Titanic: http://www.cinematictitanic.com/
It's a new show made by a bunch of the original MST guys in a similar format. They are making new episodes right now! They also do live shows that go from city to city.

Another child of MST is RiffTrax:
http://rifftrax.com/
Might want to check that out too.

Oh yah, my name is John.
S-uper_T-oast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2009, 22:08   #25
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyShy
I thought it would be great idea to leave the US and my weirdo family behind and move to Australia with my husband, only to find out that his family is just as weird.

So, now we live in the sticks, about a hour and a half from them.
With a Lunatic coming to visit....soon!
Old 26th January 2009, 07:14   #26
. - .... .- -. ....
Backpacking

Send a message via ICQ to . - .... .- -. .... Send a message via Yahoo to . - .... .- -. ....
My name is Mike, and I'm a homeless, jobless, Irish bum (by choice) currently in Adelaide

Like my photography? Buy some here....
. - .... .- -. .... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2009, 12:20   #27
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
I'm Felix, 25, german student of Computer Science, and a slightly paranoid hypomaniac: I'm blessed with a live soundtrack to my life, but else i tend to accidentally play different conspiracy groups off against each other.

1997 a home-made firecracker exploded in my hands and after many operations i lost one eye, now i have a glass eye.

and last year was very hard since my mum was badly suffering from a depression, but she's doing better now.
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2009, 13:20   #28
P$ycHo™
Flakmonkey!

hey, im Felix from germany! (not student (yet), tho)
P$ycHo™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2009, 13:29   #29
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
Hi!
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2009, 14:41   #30
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

I am therefore I think

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."
watadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2009, 16:55   #31
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Hi Therefore I Think...Can I just call you TIT for short?

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2009, 17:20   #32
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Hi, I'm Luuk (Dutch version of Luke), 24, and since last week, we've got a new car (1995/1996 Nissan Almera sedan), because our old car wasn't worth fixing anymore.

I also got my birthday present yesterday (A bit early since my BD is february 5th, but my wife couldn't wait ): a Sony Digital Alpha 350K (in short: a 14mp DSLR photocamera)
I am happy now

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2009, 07:31   #33
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
swingdjted here...

Name:

Ted

Some interesting things I'd like to say:

I suck at guitar and I'm damn good at trombone yet guitar playing has given me far more attention/gigs than trombone ever will,

I'm licensed to be a school counselor or a music teacher, yet I'm working as an unlicensed computer teacher,

I love winamp, especially AVS, yet I use an operating system that seems to hate it,

and,

I can tie the stem of a cherry into a knot in my mouth without using my fingers.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2009, 08:30   #34
Psythik
Got his CT back
and didn't pay $10
(Forum King)

I'm 20 years old, and I've yet to give out my name on the internet, so I don't think I'm gonna start now. In fact, I've even gone as far as create a fake last name (Zorton) to use when filling out online forms.

I like almost every genre of music, snowboarding (but I never get to go), pretending I don't suck at making music, and small parties. However, parties have gotten me in trouble. Because of them, I've lost my virginity, and once have gotten shit-faced to the point of near death. I don't drink much anymore.

My biggest pet-peeve is people who hold in their sneezes. I have a fear of parrots, making the jump from acquaintance to friendship, and talking on the phone.

I can't stand contacts, especially how I have to put them in first thing in the morn otherwise I can't see more than a foot in front of me. I wear them so much that a few new veins have grown in my eyes. I hope they're not permanent.

When it comes to my personal life, I am currently at a typical "transition stage" for my age; after quitting my second job, I decided I could no longer afford to live on my own, and have decided to move back in with my parents for a while, so I can save up some money to start college. However, first I have to take care of $700 worth of car payments (for a vehicle that needs a new clutch and some serious body work), $850 of credit card debt, $80 in NSF fees, a $220 cell phone bill, and finally $160 in missed ISP charges. (One could not fault me for picking up a weed habit.) It looks like I won't be starting school 'till the fall.

Those who know me notice how much I fail at women, despite the fact that every other person I know thinks I'm good-looking. When I try the funny approach, I come off as I'm weird and immature. The asshole approach just makes me look like a prick. And when I just be myself (nice guy), I'm seen as weak and unattractive.

But enough about the negative. Because despite the fact that neither I nor my parents have any money, I'm still living a more comfortable life than most. Even though right now we can't afford to fix something when it breaks (water heater and stove, I'm talking to you), the fact of the matter is that I'm still sitting in a $1.5 mil house.

Overall score:
Miserable-NotGood-Neutral-Happy-Nirvana
[|----------|----------|--0-------|----------|]

This is a sig of some nature.

Last edited by Psythik; 3rd February 2009 at 09:03.
Psythik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2009, 15:42   #35
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

wow dude, i never knew....

i too suck at women, i'm so pathetic i'm willing to marry a poster of [insert hot ******** name], and have sex with it, heck... its better than having to cuddle with the real thing after i'm done and tired.

i'm 23 now and am working at my 3rd job ATM, i gotta tell you that living with your parents wont cut you slack for long, you'd find yourself either way forced to finance your family and yourself, with the economic problems worldwide, ever dollar counts and the more the merrier.

i always had the idea that you were a 40 y.o. prick with lots of time on his hands, i guess its the combination of your weird ass nickname, that avatar, and some of your posts here, but as someone who had gone through that "transition phase" a couple of times, i can relate to yuor problems man, keep your chin up and do the right things, cheers
Old 4th February 2009, 15:34   #36
Phyltre
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Phyltre Send a message via Yahoo to Phyltre
Soon-to-be 24 male in southern US. Probably too in love with computers, and my bank account shows it. Still living at home, but planning on moving out soon (although it could bankrupt my fiancee's family if they no longer have her income to rely on, that's a fun situation...)

It's a beautiful life.
Phyltre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2009, 15:47   #37
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
I'd also like to add that my best friends girlfriend used to be a guy!

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2009, 21:29   #38
Beansy
Sarge's Mom

My name is Ellen.

I got a Glock 9mm for Christmas!

I'm a great shot, if I do say so myself.

I'm new here.

I'm the proud mother of sgtfuzzbubble99.
Beansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2009, 22:21   #39
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

I always thought that Fuzzy was made in a Caterpillar factory
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2009, 22:58   #40
Beansy
Sarge's Mom

His father was a big Gypsy Moth. :-)
Beansy is offline   Reply With Quote