• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MidnightViper88
    Made In The USA
    (Forum King)
    • Nov 2003

Fuck your "global warming"

Goddammit...It rained early last night, where the temperatures dropped down almost to the single digits by late last night to early this morning...I woke up this morning, my ass frozen off, hoping to only worry about frozen locks...I get out, and sure enough my locks were frozen, but that was no big deal, as I easily got them deiced with some hairspray...My real fucking problem came when I flooded my engine, trying to start the damn thing, since it had trouble turning over in the below-freezing weather...I've been having fuel injector problems (Been meaning to dump a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in the tank sometime this week) that could account for my troubles, but that's only half my problem, and cold weather doesn't seem to help either...

Fuckin' A, people...Talk about "global warming" when I'm a little less pissy standing out in the freezing cold, and when I'm sweating my ass off in hot weather...Times like this, I could really go for some global warming, since I absolutly HATE Kentucky winters...

...especially when cold weather cramps my style...I mean, my dad's Air Force coat is really warm and I like the way it looks, but I do begin to get self-conscious when I wear enough layers of thick clothing that could pass as a pressure suit...

...oh, and here I thought winter wouldn't come with a 50-degree January...
    "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
    "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
  • Wildrose-Wally
    The Albertan
    • Mar 2001

Sissy

Comment

• mikm
      Major Dude
      • May 2001

Originally posted by Wildrose-Wally
      Sissy
      powered by C₈H₁₀N₄O₂

Comment

• ElChevelle
        Moderator Alumni
        • Jun 2000

Sissy

Comment

• skryingbreath
          Post initializing...
          • Sep 2005

Huh, I turned off the heater today.

Comment

• LuigiHann
            Forum King
            • Aug 2003

Re: Fuck your "global warming"

Originally posted by MidnightViper88
            Fuckin' A, people...Talk about "global warming" when I'm a little less pissy standing out in the freezing cold, and when I'm sweating my ass off in hot weather...Times like this, I could really go for some global warming, since I absolutly HATE Kentucky winters...
            I don't know about Kentucky, but over here in New England it was freaking summertime all the way through December. Seemed global warming-ish to me.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?

Comment

• sgtfuzzbubble011
              • Jun 2000

Oh yeah? I have to WORK OUT IN THIS SHIT. It rained yesterday while I was half a mile back in the woods drilling fucking holes in the side of a hill, in the mud, tripping over tree stumps and vines, manhandling heavy-ass drilling tools. And today, IT STARTED FUCKING SNOWING. We left the shop this morning, and it was 40f. We drove SOUTH, and by the time we got to the jobsite, it was 28f. 28 FUCKING DEGREES. There were NO TREES ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE, and the wind chill was just above ZERO. Keep in mind that this is the middle of Georgia. It wasn't supposed to be this cold, so I didn't pack any cold-weather gear. I froze my ass off today. It's supposed to be almost as cold tomorrow, too...

Btw, how can you flood a fuel-injected engine? :P

Comment

• shakey_snake
                Forum Domo
                • Jan 2004

18 inches of snow Yesterday, followed by freezing rain, 12 more inches of snow today. High of 20F. Wind chill advisory both days.

Oh yeah, I walked to work today, too.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme

Comment

• MidnightViper88
                  Made In The USA
                  (Forum King)
                  • Nov 2003

Sissy
                  Oh, sure, a Canadian can say that, since 32F probably sounds damn warm to you...

sarge - I don't know how that happened...My car started to backfire when I tried to start it up yesterday as well...I popped the hood soon after that and my engine was and still is a SOHC EFI engine...

Maybe I can blame that on Al Gore too...

Oh, and as a side note, I wish our weathermen would stop calling these flurries snow...It's not snow if it doesn't stick to the ground...The weathermen are only making the salt truck drivers nervous, and God help Louisville if our streets are covered with 6 inches of salt before a single snowflake can stick...
                  "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                  "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

• fc*uk
                    • Dec 2005

actually, there is no global warming at all. This is all a media lie.

Before any of you flame me ...

There is a global temperature shift. Cold places are getting warmer, yes and this is why idiots call it global warming. What they are not looking at is warm places are getting colder. Look at what srage said about Georgia; fucking 28 --- there? India is a good 5-8 degrees C cooler than it normally is too....

The currents in the ocean are changing as well. This is what is causing all of these temperature shifts...

This is what has caused the spikes in hurricanes and the strength of the hurricanes state side as well. Ocean gets a few degrees colder and it just fuels them even more...
                    Trancectro/electro-house/electro | Are You Hard?

Comment

• J.Melo
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MidnightViper88
                      Oh, sure, a Canadian can say that, since 32F probably sounds damn warm to you...
                      Obviously, 32F is damn COLD to anybody in canada, unless they're one of the few 10,000's that live in the arctic.
                      I live in southern Ontario. wakiest weather lately. Normaly it gets to 40C - 45C in the summer, and -20C - -30C in the winter ( enough to freeze your ass right off you). because it's so hot in summer and so cold in winter, nobody gets used to the weather that we have. Anything below 18C is cold enough!

Comment

• mikm
                        Major Dude
                        • May 2001

I live in southern Wisconsin and 32F (assuming no windchill) is T-shirt weather for me. Even 20F (~-7C) for me is pretty warm.