Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Developer Center > NSIS Discussion

Old 11th August 2017, 06:45   #1
T.Slappy
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to T.Slappy
Cool New tool - Graphical Installer (installers wih custom design)

Hello.

In this thread I would like to inform about my tool called Graphical Installer for NSIS.

It is professional extension for NSIS which allows to change the design of whole installer. I also allows to create installers with irregular windows (parts of window can be fully transparent). Key features:
  • Fully customizable graphical interface - It is possible to change design of whole installer: Background picture, icons, buttons, progress bars, colors and more! See the list:
  • Custom picture for installer background - Supports many formats (.jpg, .bmp. .gif, .png, .tif, ...)
  • Custom icons - Installer, Uninstaller, ...
  • Custom picture for buttons - Next, Back, Cancel, Browse, custom created, ...
  • Custom picture for scroll-bars - License page, Readme page, ...
  • Custom color for texts - Headers, labels, links, static texts, ...
  • Custom color for button texts in various situations - For normal, focused, pressed and disabled state
  • Custom color for installation progress bar - Foreground and background
  • Creating installers with irregular windows - Part of window can be fully transparent - you are no more tied to rectangular shape!
  • Easy to be integrated into existing scripts - All you need is to add references to installer's script, no hard-coding is necessary!
  • Templates and examples for instant start - We provide many templates and examples, so your installer can be finished in few minutes!
  • Graphical Installer Wizard for creating new and converting existing scripts - Plug-in for many IDES (HM NIS Edit, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Inno Script Studio, Embarcadero RAD Studio) and standalone application for fast creating scripts with custom design.
  • Full compatibility with other plug-ins and functions - This product use the same core as traditional installers - so there is no difference in writing scripts!
  • Custom dialogs and interfaces - Thanks to its nature it is easy to add custom wizard pages and controls to them (text boxes, check boxes, labels, ...).
  • Support for multiple languages (also Unicode languages) - Fully multilingual support (including RTL languages) in one installer.
  • Simple switching between 'skinned' and 'classic' design of installer - Modify only single line of script to completely change the design of your installer from regular to custom design!

Picture of realized installer:

Visit official website http://graphical-installer.com for more info and download free Trial version.

This thread is not a help thread (please contact us for support) - I will post updates and changes here.

P.S.: This tool started several years ago and it is quite popular. The very beginnings are in this thread: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=251710

Cool looking skinned Graphical Installers: www.graphical-installer.com
I offer NSIS scripting, C/C++/C#/Delphi programming: www.unsignedsw.com
Develop NSIS projects in Visual Studio 2005-2017: www.visual-installer.com
or RAD Studio 2009, 2010, XE-10.2 Tokyo: www.rad-installer.com
T.Slappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2017, 12:01   #2
T.Slappy
Major Dude

Version 4.6.01 (Sonka)

Graphical Installer for NSIS - v4.6.01 (Sonka) Changelog:

Major changes:
  • Support for latest NSIS 3 release (3.02 and 3.02.1)
  • Changed all NSIS icons to NSIS 3 style everywhere
  • also on the website and in the manual.
  • MessageBox Designer now shows new line characters ($\r $\n %n #13#10) correctly in Preview dialog
  • Improved behaviour in enviroments with various high DPI settings
  • New symbol: VISUAL_UI_NOFRAME which hides window frame (Visual_UI feature - see example)
  • Graphical Installer Wizard v1.10.01:
  • - Fixed bugs
  • - Supported latest Eclipse versions {4.7 (Oxygen)}
  • - Full support for 4 IDEs (Visual Studio/Visual & Installer, RAD Studio/RAD & Installer, HN NIS Edit, Eclipse) + Standalone application
  • Updated tools (BitmapCutter + GUI)
  • Various improvements and fixes
Minor changes:
  • Reworked manual (License, EULA)
  • Updated copyright year

See enclosed documents (Readme and Changelog) for more details.

Do not hesitate and visit the official website http://www.graphical-installer.com where you can download latest Trial version for FREE!

P.S.: I created this thread today (I forgot to create it earlier) because today we have released new version. I will start with changes since today (that would be huuuuge list if I had to write all changes during 10 years of development , you can find whole changelog at official website.

Old Yesterday, 16:35   #3
T.Slappy
Major Dude

Oh, I forget to mention:

All NSIS users registered on this forum have -20% discount on Graphical Installer (Commercial license).

Simply use NEW-GRAPHICAL-INSTALLER promo code on purchase page (links are below).

This is our thanks to this amazing community!

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Developer Center > NSIS Discussion