Old 22nd March 2018, 08:34   #1
jorgear

Maybe mistakes

Hello,

I set up my station yesterday, I have listeners connected since many hours ago from countries from where I can generate revenue like France and the USA and I have no earnings yet. Stats are delayed?

Also, the live stats page does not show real listeners. My centova Cast panels shows listeners from countries but the live stats page of rmo.shoutcast.com shows less listeners.

Thanks for your responses.
jorgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2018, 04:26   #2
keijo

Hi jorgear.
I assume that you enrolled in the DNAS+ monetization program since you're using CentovaCast.
Check that the authhash they provided through RMO is properly added in the server conf file. If you don't have access to the raw setup you may be able to do it via the server IP and port through 'Server login' by using the administrator password you provided in the setup.
If the authhash is present, then check that the listeners under the "Status & Listeners" tab show a green $ sign. If they do, one $ means that your authhash is properly set up but no ads have played for them, whereas 2 overlapped $ signs mean that ads have played. If you hover on those, you'll see how many ads have rolled for them.
Finally, don't rely entirely on live stats, since they're not exactly real-time, and also the IP addresses you may think are monetizing are likely to be wrongly assigned to a different country in Shoutcast/TargetSpot. To view everything in 'real time' always load up the server's DNAS "Status & Listeners" page.

Hope it helps,
keijo!

I have no ties to Radionomy/TargetSpot in any way. My posts/replies are my own so any advice I can give, try at your own risk.
KDPST - Keijo Grooving Moods -- (Where Music Is Your Mood) --
http://listen.shoutcast.com/kdpst-keijogroovingmoods
keijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2018, 16:29   #3
jorgear

Thanks Keijo for your answer,

I note that all you have explained here, I had it well set up (autohash and all you explain in your message). I was not patient, I have already seen the earnings increasing and being updated. I note it takes some days until the earnings and impressions are updated.

Also, thanks for your explanation about the live stats page and general statistics.

Regards.
jorgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Streaming Service & Monetization