Old 11th April 2018, 15:04   #1
ConMan

Start up Stream

I am new to this site so please be patient with me. I am trying to move from one streaming company to shoutcast. Have loaded winamp, DNAS, DSP and have gone through the set up however, when i try to set up the stream to start, the DSP Shoutcast Source page comes up. I am receiving the input signal however each time i try to connect, it just continually does the 5 second countdown and tries again.

I have tried every conceivable concoction of passwords but am not sure which one to use. On the login dropdown I am unsure about what goes into the following boxes:
Server address
DJ/User
password - which one?

On the directory page I am unsure about the following:
Name
URL - which one? my webpage or the listen.shoutcast.com/...?
AIM/ICQ/IRC - ???

I have used shoutcast before and recall the set-up require specific info but having some trouble deciphering what info is pertinent to the start up.

Also, i am currently setting this up onto my current streaming computer which is using a flash media encoder and is operating while i try to start up the shoutcast stream. Do I need to shut down my current stream to begin the new one. Could this be the issue?

This stream will service our website and transmitter to operate our low power FM radio station .

Can you help me please
Conrad
ConMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support