Old 29th December 2009, 01:00   #1
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Pro-war

You don't get it unless you witness it. The stupid fucks who back this shit never see the end result.
OPEN YOUR EYES!

I served in the military unlike the pussies who choose to try to contradict our policies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNgLwNWHIdA

Fuck ass right wing dumbasses would prefer that we all see as this war being a fight against terrorism when it's really a fight for their own survival as aggressive fucktards.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 01:04   #2
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWYRfsjBNQk

Old 29th December 2009, 01:08   #3
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNgLwNWHIdA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb06Lk0eXAk
Old 29th December 2009, 01:09   #4
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

All good when you can proclaim war from a keyboard pussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPl_CeV_SA

I served dipshit....I dare you to even watch this with an open mind.
Old 29th December 2009, 01:24   #5
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Let's go to war with people who you'd hide inside and dial 911 on.

You pussies need to get a grip and actually meet your aggressors.
RoH bitches about his neighbors on welfare yet wouldn't pick up a gun and fight Al-Queda.
Hypocritical pussies who talk shit and hide behind their keyboards can suck the supreme commanders cock......oh wait....
Old 29th December 2009, 03:22   #6
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
One hell of a rant man.

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 03:30   #7
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
RoH bitches about his neighbors on welfare yet wouldn't pick up a gun and fight Al-Queda.
I'm sure your use of a combat broom, combat potato peeler, and combat toilet bowl brush did you proud. I've used a gun before.

I don't think we should meet our enemy. I think all our goals could be met with saturation bombing,and without getting soldiers killed by making them social workers with an M4.

If you want to get jacked and left in a foreign country with your dick hanging out and under threat of court martial lack even the ability to defend yourself.....put liberals in charge of war.

You'll notice you voted for the pacifist candidate and have more war now than you did before. And with fuzzy, warm liberal rules of engagement that will get your ass shot off.

With Obama and crew, it isn't "pick up a weapon and fight Al Queda", it's "make your self available for Al-Queda/Taliban target practice"

Last edited by rockouthippie; 29th December 2009 at 04:33.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 03:46   #8
aFfLiCtEd
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
Fuck ass right wing dumbasses would prefer that we all see as this war being a fight against terrorism when it's really a fight for their own survival as aggressive fucktards.
QFT
aFfLiCtEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 04:01   #9
rockouthippie
Banned

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the left wing fucktards send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, fulfilling a campaign promise to bring troops home by sending more

Expecting to be so non-aggressive, troop levels are being returned to cold war levels, the troop reductions of Bush 41 and Clinton being undone.

I guess we need 500,000 extra soldiers for our "non-aggression"

Last edited by rockouthippie; 29th December 2009 at 04:36.
Old 30th December 2009, 18:04   #10
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
There's no such thing as "right" and "left". They're all about fucking us in the ass in the end. So it's more like "top" and "bottom" and we're the "bottom".
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 10:58   #11
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
(war) used too easily by politicians and the elite, whenever they want to help and promote particular industries and various sectors of a militarized economy.
And the delay of action and the idea that we can always embrace pacifism caused 2 world wars. Unchecked, powerful, oil wealthy dictatorships are a threat to world stability. The problem with nuclear Pakistan and Iran are just a couple of problems that could cause world chaos.

Quote:
Often the exploitation and control of natural resources, in a global chess game, are motivating factors, too, even if other reasons are averred and emphasized.
You are using a computer to read this, and that means you have electric power. That goodness for exploitation! When you talk about the "right wing" fighting a "war for oil"....... you did drive today didn't you?

Quote:
On a domestic level, the byproducts of war include, broken lives and psyches, further concentration of wealth and the widening of the gap between the wealthy and the rest of the population as well as the diminution of civil liberties and the growing power of the state.
Soldiers know what they sign up for and the risk. The job is less dangerous than a lot of civilian ones, especially given the incredible low casualty rate in these wars. It didn't take war to concentrate wealth, All it took was Wall Street.

Quote:
Too few do; our culture seems to romanticize and glorify war, triumphalism on parade, as it were, instead.
You'll notice now that the nanny state brokers have their mandate, wars continue... Forgotten are promises of an end to war, civil rights violations, wiretaps, police state...

If you think anything has improved, you musta been smoking that shit out of the Obama hope bong.
Old 31st December 2009, 16:26   #12
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
Give up, we're all fucked.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 16:47   #13
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

You'll notice you voted for the pacifist candidate <<<

there was no "pacifist" candidate. Obama was the most conservative of all the Dem candidates. He's very center right and always has been. all this commie/so******t/marxists (please do some reading so that you might undestand what these terms mean) labels are smears and total BS.

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."
watadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 16:48   #14
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

delay of action and the idea that we can always embrace pacifism caused 2 world wars.<<<<

Hahahahah do you have any clue what you're talking about. EVER? Christ you're ignorant.

Old 31st December 2009, 16:50   #15
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

Quote:
Originally posted by ryan
There's no such thing as "right" and "left". They're all about fucking us in the ass in the end. So it's more like "top" and "bottom" and we're the "bottom".
you're actually pretty right about that. Being part of the underclass leaves us without power. And power and money are all that matter in this country.

Old 31st December 2009, 19:37   #16
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
What the hell does being left or right have to do with war? What fight was Woodrow Wilson proving when he entered the US in WWI? Or FDR with WWII? Did Harry Truman have anything to gain politically from Korea? Was LBJ fighting for his own survival by ramping up in Vietnam or was it not enough that Nixon got our troops out of there? Did Clinton go into Kosovo to secure his own side's survival? Is Obama getting anything out of sending more troops to Afghanistan as we speak?

Certain practical obligations is what compels America to take such actions in foreign lands as the only standing superpower in the world today...Take that away and you'll have a new case of political survival when it comes crawling to our front doors helplessly asking for assistance...It's a good thing we have volunteers that preempt themselves and prevent that from happening...And none of that has to do with political bitching...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 23:47   #17
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

To go to war over oil is ridiculous, and yet it is being done by the USA.

Alberta has a lot of oil (More than most middle east countries). Granted, it is a bit harder to get than the lite crude from the middle east, but he, we will sell it all to you at a fair price.

In the end it would be a lot less than paying for a war in Iraq, and the lives of those young soldiers that enroll for whatever reason, be it a military career or an education to become a contributing member to society, might just be quite a bit longer.

Wake up and smell the oil America. Don't let your young people die because your top money makers think they don't have enough yet.
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2010, 02:39   #18
InvisableMan
Ninja Master!
(Forum King)

I am waiting to get into basic (currently on DAP) and then from there, the sandbox. I am rather excited to get to go do my part so I can start fights with protesters when I come home and grow up to be a crotchity old vet like Chev
InvisableMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2010, 03:45   #19
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
To go to war over oil is ridiculous, and yet it is being done by the USA.

Alberta has a lot of oil (More than most middle east countries
Oil isn't just something you burn in your car. It's power. When that power buys peaceful progress, then it's not a problem. If I buys a war machine, then it's something that has to be dealt with. It wouldn't matter if Canada could provide all the oil the US needed. Someone would buy the Arab oil. That means power for some of the most crackpot, Achmed the Dead Terrorist mother fuckers you ever met.

It is in the interest of world peace that we never allow these crazy oil funded dictators to gain enough power to wage a major war. Our tolerance of Iran has already gone too far. Iran has more power than it ever should have been allowed to. We need to use all means, including war, to make sure the Iranians, Syria and Myanmar never get the bomb.

50 million people died because France and England did not enforce the Treaty of Versailles. Germany was not supposed to have an army at all. A 1935 unarmed Germany should have been kept that way. We watched with liberal anti-war rhetoric for a decade and when we found the biggest military force on the planet.... then we said Oh Shit... It's WWII!

The middle east is ripe for finding a serious conflagration. Excessive pacifism could be very dangerous, just like it was 60 years ago. For placating Hitler, we bought a world war, millions of dead, nuclear weapons, an iron curtain, asian and south american wars and a cold war.

What will excessive pacifism and isolationism cost us later?

Last edited by rockouthippie; 1st January 2010 at 06:15.
Old 3rd January 2010, 21:14   #20
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
I'll buy Albertan oil if it's safely acquired. I used to buy only Marathon gasoline because they used to be able to claim that they only used North American oil (and now they can't). Even if it's hard to get, what's keeping people from mining it, considering the possible $$$ that could be earned? The difference can't be that big between it and middle eastern oil.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 01:29   #21
rockouthippie
Banned

Canada reached peak oil in 2003 and in a continuing trend will slowly dry up over the next several decades. Most other places have reached peak oil too.
Old 4th January 2010, 06:42   #22
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Sory, RoH, for the oilsand crude, we're not even close to peak. We barely got started.
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 06:58   #23
rockouthippie
Banned

So far, your bitumen (oil sand oil) production hasn't even offset your loss in production of conventional crude. It's now slightly less than half of Canadian production.

Overall, the projected loss of Canadian production continues at more than 4% a year for the foreseeable future. In the long run bitumen production doubles the world oil reserve, but peak oil may have still happened. If we (North America) havent experienced peak oil, it will take decades before we make more oil than we do today. If ever...

Last edited by rockouthippie; 4th January 2010 at 07:26.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions