Old 8th December 2008, 04:04   #41
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
where's he gotten off to anyway? vacation or something?

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2008, 06:28   #42
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Not sure why, but I miss having him around.

It's warmer here now, like just barely below freezing rather than far below freezing.

It's funny how I can feel warm at just below freezing. It's the difference between a heavy parka and a light jacket.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2008, 04:24   #43
sgtfuzzbubble011

This is where I was working today (and most of this past week). It snowed about 4 or 5 inches today, and visibility was down to well less than a thousand feet. Ambient temperature was ~25f, and the wind chill was close to 0f. When we finished and drove back down off of the mountain, I found about 2 inches of snow on my truck. That's the first time it's snowed down in the valley since I've been here. Quarter-sized snowflakes. It was actually quite pretty.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2008, 08:09   #44
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I miss mountains and trees. We just have a flat ocean of grass with a thin coat of snow and lots of wind.

Old 14th December 2008, 23:57   #45
moktoman

Send a message via AIM to moktoman Send a message via Yahoo to moktoman
Any moderately educated individual should know that global warming is a reality, but it IS NOT caused by humans.

If you do your homework you realize that "carbon footprints" and all that other garbage Al Gore tried to shove down peoples' throats is just a huge media hype to make him money and cover up the fact that he's just an attention whore.

Yes, the climate IS changing, and yes, it IS getting warmer, but climatologists have proven with HARD FACTS that the climate has been going up and down for centuries, with no correlation to human activity whatsoever.

Global Warming is a media hype like the killer bee scare or the bird flu scare, which the media uses to scare the public into watching more news shows to see "the latest" on these "epidemics".

Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw once. It said:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

This global warming cult is one of those groups.

'Nuff said.
moktoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 00:40   #46
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
I tell you what, 40s and 50s for the highs in Kentucky in December is a little weird, but I sure could go for a little warming right about now...It'd be better if it could snow, but it's pointless when it's cold and rainy...If I wanted cold and rainy, I'd have myself move to where the sun doesn't shine: Seattle, Washington...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 07:32   #47
moktoman

Send a message via AIM to moktoman Send a message via Yahoo to moktoman
Yeah, the gloomy cloudy weather is a bummer at times. I used to like it, but now I like that nice Spring weather that is high 70s or low 80s with sunny skies.
moktoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 18:36   #48
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
And holy shit, how about this fucking cold front that's blowing through the Midwest? I live here in Louisville, KY and I stepped outside last night and while it was windy, it was a good t-shirt 56 degrees, and then the front came over after midnight and it's been dropping ever since...56 was the high last night at midnight, it's 34 right now 1:30pm, and it's gonna be in the mid-20s by nightfall again...Tomorrow's high is going to be the same as tomorrow night's low; 31/30...

Oh, and did I mention the freezing rain?

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 16th December 2008, 03:30   #49
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Midwest is where I am.

-13 Fahrenheit without wind chill when the sun is up,
-40 Fahrenheit with wind chill factor during gusts

During the first 5 minutes of driving,
Tires have very low pressure.
Battery turns over engine slowly (luckily it still started).
Power steering is almost completely manual steering.
Brakes are more or less manual brakes.
Transmissions are sluggish to shift.

I still haven't pumped up my tires yet - went to work today with all 4 rather low.

We're scheduled to be colder tonight and tomorrow. I haven't been doing much outside, so it hasn't really affected me all that much. However, when we get our heating bill we'll know...

Old 17th December 2008, 03:01   #50
sgtfuzzbubble011

Now THAT'S cold. o_o

For the past couple weeks, it's been snowing on and off here. Snowed some today, in fact. The low temperature tonight is supposed to be 17f. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to a high of 24f, and tomorrow night is supposed to get down to 13f. That's quite cold enough for me.

I just talked to my dad on the phone about 20 minutes ago. He said that it's around 65f, extremely humid, and very foggy right now in south MS. Quite a difference from the 18f and snow we have in Salt Lake City at the moment.
Old 18th December 2008, 05:12   #51
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

It's up to about 0-5 above at night and 18 during the day now.

When it was really cold the other day, the neighbor was showing me something rather entertaining - he could spray a hose out his basement door pointed mostly upward and create a pile of wet ice pellets about 30 feet away. The cold and wind freezes the water before it hits the ground.

Funny thing is, we have almost no snow - only about an inch or two - just really cold wind.

Old 18th December 2008, 09:22   #52
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

I hate it when it gets cold because my hands go numb and I star fidgeting around like an old person, not being able to fully hold onto something and always dropping shit...

...which really isn't helping me tear apart my interior so I can change a heater core in 30-something degree weather...

OH POETRY

Old 19th December 2008, 05:33   #53
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Part of my job is teaching keyboarding/typing. My first early morning class has noticeably lower average speeds compared to the two later classes. I'm guessing that the weather might have something to do with it, since they just came in from the cold. The fact that they might not have woken up yet might be a factor too though.

Old 19th December 2008, 07:34   #54
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

I couldn't type for shit in my Into to Computers class this semester (Stupid easy yet required; I wish there was a test we could take to prove we didn't need to waste time and tuition money on it)...Conveniently, it was an 8-week class in the second half of the fall semester from October to December and mine was a 9:10 class...

Being out early and walking outside from the parking lot to the campus building for about 5-10 minutes in the cold? Yeah, it didn't help my fingers at all whether I had them stuffed in my pocket or covered with gloves...It would sometimes take me a second or third try to log in, since I would accidentally misspell my user name or password since my fingers were both stiff and insensitive to the touch...

I get myself back to normal as class rolls along and I'm warmed up, but otherwise on average, it's still below my normal effort ability...

Old 20th December 2008, 00:48   #55
sgtfuzzbubble011

2-foot long icicles. 10+ inches of snow in areas. Giant snowplows riding 4-wide on the freeway. High temperatures around 23f with windchills around 0f. Snowflakes the size of 50-cent pieces with visibility less than 100 feet.

I'll probably be taking the bus downtown to get a beer tonight because my truck is going to stay right where it's parked with its bed full of snow.
Old 20th December 2008, 06:39   #56
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I'm in 57580 zip code:

Quote:
originally posted by weather.com
Tonight:
Bitterly cold. Cloudy and windy. Dangerous wind chills approaching -35F. Low -12F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
Tomorrow:
Windy. Mostly cloudy skies will become partly cloudy in the afternoon. Very cold. Dangerous wind chills as low as -40F. High 3F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
Typing is taught in 3rd & 4th grade (two half hours a week) during computer class for a semester. Speed averages currently fall between 12 and 44 words per minute, depending on the student. During that early class when their faces are still red from the cold, no one has even come close to 20 yet.

Old 20th December 2008, 07:01   #57
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
And holy shit, how about this fucking cold front that's blowing through the Midwest? I live here in Louisville, KY and I stepped outside last night and while it was windy, it was a good t-shirt 56 degrees, and then the front came over after midnight and it's been dropping ever since...56 was the high last night at midnight, it's 34 right now 1:30pm, and it's gonna be in the mid-20s by nightfall again...Tomorrow's high is going to be the same as tomorrow night's low; 31/30...

Oh, and did I mention the freezing rain?
OK, so when did I post this...The 15th? Monday then...

Tuesday and Wednesday, rain, freezing rain, some snow, more ice though...Thursday, still cold as fuck below 40, but at least it was dry...Today, it was windy as hell but it got up to 60, almost 70...Tonight it will drop back down into below 40, and tomorrow will be in the 30s and 40s with some more wet stuff...

What the fuck...The Ohio Valley really makes for unpredictable and illogical shit...

Old 20th December 2008, 07:20   #58
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Speaking of Ohio, the last district I worked at (Akron Public Schools) canceled today for bad weather.

Old 20th December 2008, 15:57   #59
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Weather Forecast: Lethbridge, Alberta
Weather Warning: Wind chill warning for Lethbridge-Taber-Milk River »
Current Weather Updated: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 8:00 MST - Lethbridge Airport
-29 °F

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ind...194&switchto=f
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2008, 18:00   #60
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

You're the only person I know that makes me feel warm...

Old 20th December 2008, 18:42   #61
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Just looked up the weather in Mitchell, which is the closest the weather channel gets to your location.
It's almost summer there.
Old 21st December 2008, 00:31   #62
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

We're only about a few degrees cooler than Mitchell right now. Weather.com says -3 (-22 wind chill), our bank sign says -7. Mitchell is about a two hour drive from here, which by South Dakota terms is pretty close.

Mitchell is -1 on weather.com.

It's really no big deal for me since there's nothing that I must do outside right now. Back where I used to live (Pennsylvania and Ohio) I'd be stuck outside on a tractor plowing driveways in 10-20 degree weather which is much colder than the indoor 69 that I'm in now.

I guess we just don't get much snow here in South Dakota. Nothing pretty to look at - just cold wind... and no stacks of $10s and $20s from plowing driveways.

Is there much snow in your neck of the woods (or plains)?

Old 21st December 2008, 06:40   #63
sgtfuzzbubble011

I might have to get some big grippy tires and a snowplow for my little truck. When everyone else is stuck at home, I'll be plowing my way to the bar.
Old 21st December 2008, 09:51   #64
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

seconded.

a truck is hardly a truck if not lifted.

honestly though, if you're really considering lifting your truck and putting bigger tires on it, you'll want to think about your drivetrain, is it full time? shift on the fly?
shift while stopped?

full time can be good, but for my money, if you're planning on going off road, you're mostly kidding yourself unless you can switch at a standstill.

2 by high, get out lock the rims, 4 by low, pop right out of the hole you just dug, watch the other trucks get stuck trying to do it.

my best friend and i have yanked V10s out of their holes with a bored out 4 banger, when they watched us and thought "me too" at the beach, didn't need the winch either most of the time.

just uh.... make sure you don't dig down past the center of the wheel well so you actually CAN lock your wheels and pop out.

Old 21st December 2008, 19:49   #65
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Too-DAMN-Much
my best friend and i have yanked V10s out of their holes with a bored out 4 banger
I think the key there was in part wheelbase. I see cheap-ass Jeep Wranglers pull out behemoth monsters all the time here during hunting season. Long trucks with extended cabs and 8 foot beds bottom out far too easily, even when lifted.

Also, doesn't shift-on-the-fly also work just as well at standstill as the older get-out-and-lock setup? I've had to shift my Tundra (on-fly setup) into 4x4 while stuck and got out. (I had been stuck while getting firewood).

The BEST thing to do that no one remembers to to is to have it in 4 wheel drive AHEAD OF TIME so you don't as likely get stuck in the first place, but, as said before, no one ever remembers to do it.

I thought about a winch, but... then I saw the prices... Maybe someday.

Old 22nd December 2008, 00:14   #66
sgtfuzzbubble011

Something my dad told me long ago about 4-wheel-drive...

"4-wheel-drive is to get you out of the places that 2-wheel-drive gets you stuck."

I wouldn't drive in 4WD on a regular basis unless I knew there was absolutely no danger of sinking or getting stuck (like on icy roads or hard-packed snow-covered gravel roads), because once you get stuck in 4WD, you're going to need other means of extracting your truck. If you get stuck in 2WD, at least you have the option of switching to 4WD to get out.

Quote:
a truck is hardly a truck if not lifted.
I honestly don't care for lifted trucks that much. They're ok if done properly, but I've seen way too many trucks that are outrageously lifted, and they just look retarded.

And I'm not seriously considering lifting my truck or getting big off-road tires for it. If my Colorado had been built as a Z71, I'd probably get slightly beefier tires for it, but mine's just a 2WD with the Z85 suspension and towing package. I actually plan on getting bigger tires for it, but they're going to be street radials (BFGoodrich Radial T/A P275/60R15). I'll be putting them on new steel wheels that are the same diameter as the factory wheels, but they'll be 2 inches wider (Rock Crawler Series 97 black stainless steel). With the Z71-style fender flares, I think my truck will look pretty good. It's not set up to be an offroad truck, and I don't plan on taking it off the pavement very much. The snowplow part was a joke, but it's not impossible. I've seen people around here with snowplows on everything from riding lawnmowers to 4-wheelers to Jeeps to crew-cab dually trucks and on up to 18-yard dump trucks.
Old 22nd December 2008, 02:21   #67
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I use a 1952 Ford 8N tractor to do my plowing. It's an impossible-to-die and virtually indestructible machine. Traction is with liquid-calcium-filled tires with chains on them, individual left and right braking for adding power to the opposite wheel, and the heavy weight of an all cast iron frame. Liftbucket on front, plowblade on back.

Why can't motor companies make things that are as reliable as the old 8N Fords any more? I'd be willing to bet that most of the ones built are still in service even after 50+ years. I see them all over the country.

Looks a lot like this but with extra shit attached:
http://www.chatstractors.com/2005_fo...left_front.jpg

But no cab. Very cold.

Old 22nd December 2008, 04:30   #68
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Speaking of lifted trucks...

The F-150 is my cousin's, the Wrangler is his dad's...I don't know their exact tire sizes and lift heights, so I don't want to be quoted on anything, even though I used to know what Brad did to his F-150...But that's about the kind of tire size and lift height I like when it comes to lifted trucks; 32-34 inch tires, 4-6 in body lift...My cousin wants to get a body lift no more than 6 inches on his F-150, I think his is no more than 4 inches right now but that's still within my taste...

What I don't like is when people lift trucks up so high you need a rappel line to climb in...You could use that shit as a bridge and have a subcompact car drive right under the truck's body...That's a little over the top and ridiculous, unless you live in the jungles of South America or the mountains of Afghanistan...

Anyway, from the Weather Channel website in Louisville (40258): 7°F feels Like -11°F...The temp might rise a degree or two by 3AM, but wind chill should drop even further as a front brings in wind gusts up to 20mph through the area...

Wildrose-Wally: You live in Canada, so you're better used to that kind of stuff than the rest of us to the South of you...That's the unfair advantage...

Old 22nd December 2008, 05:08   #69
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

^for shame, too clean.

The worst part about lift kits is the fact that in most cases, ground clearance does not change. The axles, especially the "pumpkin balls" (a.k.a. differentials) are straight axle designs and still don't lift except when tire/wheel diameter changes. What I'd like to see is a mass produced lifted independent suspension off road vehicle within reasonable price range. That way everything gets lifted, not just the frame.

-5 right now, winds 10-15mph. Much better than the past few days.

Old 22nd December 2008, 06:51   #70
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

By the way, to correct the record before my cousin tries out his shotgun on me: My cousin wants to get a suspension lift, not a body lift...

I don't know what I was thinking; Even someone like me who isn't a big-time truck enthusiast knows a body lift is only aesthetics and doesn't amount to shit...

*d'oh*

Old 22nd December 2008, 08:50   #71
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by swingdjted
Also, doesn't shift-on-the-fly also work just as well at standstill as the older get-out-and-lock setup? I've had to shift my Tundra (on-fly setup) into 4x4 while stuck and got out. (I had been stuck while getting firewood).

The BEST thing to do that no one remembers to to is to have it in 4 wheel drive AHEAD OF TIME so you don't as likely get stuck in the first place
#1 : i'm fairly sure it depends on the vehicle, i've known a few old shift on the fly that they had to be shifted in motion around a certain speed or it could mess things up, those were fairly old trucks though.

#2 : well... the situation i described, 2 by high was to dig yourself in intentionally and then pop back out with 4 by low.

on lifts and what looks good : it depends to be honest on the truck in question, the jeep MNV linked in his pic looks great with that size tire and lift, the toyota mini we messed around off road in was (originally) a small size truck, not entirely sure how far it was lifted, but it sat on 37 inch tires and looked pretty nice and wasn't really tough to get into, for a small truck, biggest i'd go is mid thirty inches.

however, my dream truck, the big size dodge ram if i could afford it, i'd stick it up on 44 inchers, i figure bigger truck, bigger wheels look right, keep it proportionate.

also, he really lucked out getting a hold of that truck to be honest $7,000 used at the car lot in hillsborough, this truck had everything, literally, it was the kind of truck you find at a used car lot and do a serious double take trying to figure out why it's there, it was definetly someone's baby.

Old 22nd December 2008, 20:45   #72
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

[double post because of edit time expiring] i forgot to mention before, those 37 inch off road tires were only rated for a top speed of 80MPH, i think the fastest they've ever seen for real is in the 90-100MPH range.

also the dodge ram i'd be building would be what you call a pavement pounder (meaning it's wheelbase is too wide to fit down most off road trails), i'd still love to do it though and it'd be nice on the beach and other places i can get away with making my own trail.

oh and we've got nearly a foot of snow here, that's more than i've ever seen before in oregon

Old 23rd December 2008, 02:52   #73
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Out here (the Great Plains), width isn't as big of a problem. The main problem is that people don't really use trails, they just drive through pastures/fields hoping to not find a soft spot, which means you should always have a second vehicle at a safe distance ready to tow if necessary. People use trucks around here to herd/drive cattle, hunt, or just joyride. I generally don't do so much of it these days (only on rare occasion) because my truck only has the stock off road lift on it - nothing aftermarket and the tires don't currently have a very aggressive tread design. I'd be careful with the 80+mph on mud tires. Not only are they not made for it, but a fast high truck can be a death trap due to the higher center of gravity. Save the speeding for the lower street rods.

Old 23rd December 2008, 22:42   #74
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

yeah i know, that truck really leaned into the turns the one time we went that fast in it, hell damn thing took four lanes just to pull a u-turn anyway.

Old 26th December 2008, 15:52   #75
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

crystal clear and only slightly chill out here in Cali. we have gotten a week of rain though so we inching our way out of the drought conditions of the last three years. I'm going snowboarding in the Sierra over new years and I'm told there is no snow at lake level in Tahoe and you have to take a gondola up just to get to navigable slopes. Whoa.

If we don't get some winter storms in Jan and Feb, California is gonna dry up and blow away.

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."
watadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2009, 21:09   #76
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

High teens and low twenties (°F) but with a lot of wind as usual. Last night when I was scraping a quarter inch of solid ice off my windshield at the airport parking lot it was 1°F with a -22°F wind chill. I hate scraping high/hard-to-reach windshields - hard to get arm leverage unless you stand on the front tire and/or grab the rear-view mirror. It wouldn't have been so bad, but I didn't have any gloves or a hat.

Old 5th January 2009, 00:05   #77
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

There was more snow at Tahoe then I'd been led to believe, though there were rocks and patches of dirt on the lower slopes and my tire chains didn't get a work-out (thankfully). Sunny blue skies and low to mid fifties felt more like skiing in Mid April rather than December.

Old 5th January 2009, 00:38   #78
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Diary of a Snow Shoveler

December 8: 6:00 PM. It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!

December 9: We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the Whole World? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had. Shoveled snow for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life.

December 12: The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment. My neighbor tells me not to worry, we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. l don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man I'm glad he's our neighbor.

December 14: Snow lovely snow! 8" last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. l didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish l wouldn't huff and puff so.

December 15: 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.

December 16: Ice storm this morning. Fell on my ass on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, which I think was very cruel.

December 17: Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.

December 20: Electricity's back on, but had another 14" of damn snow last night. More shoveling. Took all day. Goddamn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.

December 22: Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white sh*t fell today, and it's so cold it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to piss. By the time I got undressed, pissed and dressed again. I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter; but he says he's too busy. I think the asshole is lying.

December 23: Only 2" of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she nuts!!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying.

December 24: 6". Snow packed so hard by snowplow, l broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. I know the son of a bitch who drives that snowplow hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was busy watching for that goddamn snowplow.

December 25: Merry Christmas. 20 more inches of the !=3D@x@!x!x1 slop tonight. Snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. God I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's an idiot. If I have to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" one more time, I'm going to smack her big ass with the shovel.

December 26: Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.

December 27: Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze.

December 28: Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. THE B***H is driving me crazy!!!!!

December 29: 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?

December 30: Roof caved in. The snow plow driver is suing me for a million dollars. The wife went home to her mother. 9" predicted.

December 31: Set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.

January 8: I feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?
Old 5th January 2009, 00:46   #79
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

That's a winter classic that has always made me smile.

Old 5th January 2009, 00:59   #80
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

apparently it's snowing here again as well.

global warming my ass.

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist