Old 6th March 2010, 05:16   #121
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Sorry to be separate from the specific conversation, but I thought you would enjoy these:

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2010, 08:14   #122
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Great pictures, Ted!
That dog is using my litterbox!
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2010, 19:27   #123
Jedi Gemstone
Major Dudette

Dogggggys

This Papillion, is called Holly. She belongs to my cousin, and is a hearing dog.
Intelligent little thing, tells my cousin when the phone goes off, and stuff like that ^_^

Beautiful dog too, but sooooooo tiny.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	46693  

My Website
Deviantartness Yay
This signature was brought to you by the colour Red and the number 14
I'm A Purple Ghetto, So Follow Me To Sanity!! *Runs Off* I Have No Idea Where I'm Going......
Jedi Gemstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2010, 21:05   #124
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^ I love Papillions. They are such good "Ultility Dogs". Smart as a whip and just pretty. A Pap named Kirby won Best In Show at Westminster.
Old 1st April 2010, 21:15   #125
rockouthippie
Banned

Yes Daisy, it is a dog, not a squeaky toy. I get images of my old Golden Retriever Brody "retrieving" the neighbors Maltese. It's amazing. He didn't hurt the little dog at all, despite a circuitous route returning me what I'm sure he thought was some sort of squeak toy.

I like small dogs too. If I were to pick, I like American Eskimos or Besenjis best. Besenjis are weird because when they are unhappy they cry with real tears. Barkless, scentless or almost. Almost no grooming. They're a good pick. At 25 lbs, they aren't a push over for bigger dogs either. They aren't the easiest to train or the most obedient, but they really bond with their people and love to play.

I was watching 24/7, a beeb show about dogs. This episode showed RSPCA officers running around confiscating peoples pit bulls and subjecting them to a legal hassle to keep what appeared to be harmless dogs. Pit bulls are illegal without special permit I guess.

It ended with a beautiful 2 year old male Rottweiler that had to be put down because he was dangerous. His person was a very bad man who ended up in prison. What we didn't find was any mean pit bulls. Hell, every other kind of mean dog. Nothing against the law about a vicious Rottweiler. Just pit bulls.

There are too many ill trained pit bulls around in my neighborhood. Daisy sends them home. Other neighbor dogs haven't been as fortunate though.

Hmmm..... England must be sort of like around here with dime-a-dozen pit bulls and people that don't know shit about training a dog. They'res always noise about breed banning around here. It looks like the added law enforcement managed to find all the nicest, well tended pit bulls in London in this TV show.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 1st April 2010 at 22:41.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 00:03   #126
Jedi Gemstone
Major Dudette

I can't find any photos on my laptop, of the dog I had as a child, but he was a king charles cavalier, like this one ^_^

Swing has another nice example further up ^^

My Website
Deviantartness Yay
I'm A Purple Ghetto, So Follow Me To Sanity!! *Runs Off* I Have No Idea Where I'm Going......
Old 2nd April 2010, 19:34   #127
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

classic, one time wonder
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 19:55   #128
fc*uk

Welcome back KOM.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 20:11   #129
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingo'mountain View Post

classic, one time wonder
Good ta' see you KOM. Love that movie.(The Siamese Cats steal the whole picture)
Old 2nd April 2010, 20:17   #130
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

thanks guys... took some time off to rid myself from the whiner image i put myself into, next time i feel like opening the faucets i'll make use of the new tags

[edit] hmm, any option for [whine] tag somewhere in the future? heh
Old 2nd April 2010, 23:30   #131
Jedi Gemstone
Major Dudette

^_^ Yay you came back to spam with me

My Website
Deviantartness Yay
Old 3rd April 2010, 00:09   #132
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

you just can't say no to a lady

we are macho and tough and all thAt shit, until a girl comes by and we melt to their feet like the cheese in a cheeseburger
Old 27th April 2010, 01:52   #133
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Intermission/halftime at the dog show:

Old 27th April 2010, 02:21   #134
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

photoshop?
Old 27th April 2010, 04:18   #135
Scar Da Kookee
[Forum Pastry]

both of these are a few years old but, my buddy Luke:

I miss my zutters (Zeus, Dec 30th 2008)

Needs more moo-cows.
Scar Da Kookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2010, 08:54   #136
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Great Doggies.
I bet "The Bathroom Shot" was a line of dogs on a down abd stay and one of them broke ranks, At least you can "line up" a group of doggies not like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MaJDK3VNE&feature=fvw
someone explain the youtube tags, I'm doing it wrong.uh...thank mew!

Last edited by Widdykats; 27th April 2010 at 09:11.
Old 28th April 2010, 15:48   #137
rockouthippie
Banned

"You have a dirt nose! You wouldn't have been....... DIGGIN'! would ya? "

[img]http://retrovision*****wp-content/uploads/100_2882.jpg[/img]

Who me?

[img]http://retrovision*****wp-content/uploads/100_2894.jpg[/img]

Last edited by rockouthippie; 28th April 2010 at 16:19.
Old 28th April 2010, 16:40   #138
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^Who's a beautiful, girl? Who's a good dog? Who was just lookin' for something that she maight have lost? Why, you!♥
Old 28th April 2010, 17:09   #139
rockouthippie
Banned

When I gave Daisy a milkbone and she ate it, I knew she knew it was home. When I first got this pound puppy, she'd always take em' and hide em' in the back yard. Daisy spent some time as a hungry little homeless puppy before she got to the pound.
Old 28th April 2010, 18:24   #140
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^ Not homelsss and hungry anymore. Does the heart good!
Old 28th April 2010, 21:11   #141
rockouthippie
Banned

I don't know if I ever wrote about this. I had been down at the animal shelter a couple times a week for a couple months after my last dog passed away. I gave one of the animal control gals my business card. I get a phone call at work.

The lady explained that Daisy (she wasn't Daisy yet) was going to be adopted by some of our local street gangsters and she wanted me to get there first. The usual fee is $200, but I only had $50, which they took. I was really looking for a 40 lb dog, but keeping a Rottweiler away from gangsters seemed like a good idea. Meeting Daisy, she bailed in my lap, looked up as if to say "Take me home", so I did.

Daisy ended up being my gentle poochee instead of guarding the drug house. She is a pretty good guard dog, but her major foot warming capacity is something I appreciate more.

Daisy could have ended up being "Fang-ella" .... a different kind of dog....

It was funny, after a week or two of being a spoiled puppy, it popped on like a light that I was going to be there and that she was home. She quit burying things and became her almost always happy self. Happy is really sort of an understatement for Daisy, but the day she knew she was really home.....
Old 26th May 2010, 23:44   #142
fc*uk

Sorry, KOM, missed your request. Figure out what you want, [whine], and drop me a pm; I'll get that changed for you. Sorry, but pm is just about the only way I can assure you it will get done.

As for my boy ... I love this dog. Literally the best dog I have ever had in many ways. Thanks for the recommendation on the book again ROH, it has helped a lot.

A pic a few months back for his birthday. I made him cupcakes and allowed him to eat two of them ...

fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 15:14   #143
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^You ol softie! Nice lookin' doggie!
Old 28th May 2010, 16:20   #144
rockouthippie
Banned

Sometimes I make Bisquick muffins and eat a tray with Daisy. I can stuff her full of muffins and have it be pretty wholesome. Stuffing me full of muffins and strawberry jam doesn't hurt either.

Hmmm.... cupcakes.... I don't think I'd risk it. When you feed a Rottweiler something she shouldn't have.... whew..... gak.... cough....

The killer is chicken, which she loves.... whew damn Daisy!

Daisy gets an occasional oz of ice cream or a snip of sausage and meat drippings occasionally. Dogs are very food oriented. But they like attention from their people more. You should remember a half a cup cake, a piece of pizza crust, a spoon of ice cream..... they feel the love... You didn't need to get carried away.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 28th May 2010 at 16:54.
Old 28th May 2010, 16:52   #145
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^ahehehehehehehehehe My frineds Mastiffs(there are two) are the frts dogs! *ugh* But, they are good doggies.
Old 28th May 2010, 17:16   #146
rockouthippie
Banned

That's either because of too good or too cheap dog food or canned. If you are using some half way decent brand, you might want to switch meats. Dogs can be allergic. For Daisy, that's lamb and rice and NOT (wow NOT!) chicken and rice.

I think super dog food can be a little to "hot" for a big dog. If they are getting in cat food, that almost always does it.

You might mention it to your friend because figuring out their diet has always fixed it for me. There are few things that can clear a room like a rottweiler with a sour insides.

wow....
Old 29th May 2010, 00:39   #147
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^ The owners , and you know I ain't lying, are careful, very careful, and fussy. They fart...they just fart. The vet says their bellies are fine, no alllergy...they just fart. My eyes are still tearing. >.< ( Oh...yeah...once and awhile they try and steal Jen's( all six pounds of her) food. They only do that when they think she is finished and she isn't there to scare them.
Old 29th May 2010, 02:06   #148
rockouthippie
Banned

My sister has a Mastiff and a few cats. They are pretty decent around cats that own them. Cats that are dog owners are pretty high up on the neighborhood food chain.

""I'd like to introduce you guys to my DOG!" saves a lot of tom cat fights. I'm reminded of this old cat I had called Puma. Puma had allergies and always had a runny nose. He had a ugly coat. He was kind of repellent to people. Puma was kind of like an unmade bed. He was a puny specimen of a mongrel Siamese, but he did have one thing the other kats didn't have.... a 115lb dog.

There are dog fart pills, but like I said, I've always been able to mostly fix the problem with diet. Cat food is a leading cause of dog gas. Daisy and some cat food or chicken bones could probably power a small city.

Fussy people huh? I've also seem hi-pro super spendy dog food be too rich for a big dog. When they have a bad tummy, I usually give em' oatmeal, which seems to get them back in tune. Rice is also good.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 29th May 2010 at 02:38.
Old 29th May 2010, 02:29   #149
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Our dogs are pretty protective of the cats too. If a stranger tries to pick up a cat to pet it the dogs sometimes turn into assholes unless Renee or I give them some kind of communication that we approve of it.

RoH and fc*uk I really like your pics of your dogs. They look like they're pretty healthy and content with their lives.

Old 8th June 2010, 16:38   #150
rockouthippie
Banned

Last night I wished I didn't have a dog.

Let's start with me falling asleep in my chair to have Daisy wake me with the biotoxic stench that in my experience can only be exuded by Rottweilers and Dobermans. We have been in some sort of garbage.

After telling Daisy that she was a "Farto" she did go dutifully outside after waking me at midnight with dog gas. Why do they always want to share gas? She would probably be in her comfy "box" instead of right behind my easy chair passing gas under normal circumstances. She is not gassy, and therefore in her "box" now. Her "box" is a big fat pad of foam with an dog bed and wool blankets. Is my bed that comfy? Still, if you have gas, the floor right behind my recliner seems a great place to sleep.

"You are Farto.... get in your BOX" No luck. "Go Potty" worked mostly, but then we had to deal with distant birds that for some reason woke at 3 am keeping a protective dog in a 20 minute cycle of waking me by barking at the stupid birds. Persistently gassy and needing to be near me, persistently noisy about birds that somehow woke in the middle of the night a mile away.

It's now 9:30AM. The dog is well asleep in her "box". The 3AM birds are quiet. Daisy is inverted, belly up and deeply asleep.

Part of me really wants to wake her up. Maybe by clanging a spoon against a large pot.

Oh hell, she's my pal. How much do I love Daisy? She is still alive She is an adequate watch dog and even with my 3am visit outside to describe her concerns as NUTHIN. "It's NUTHIN, go to sleep!" she was particularly insistent.

Native Americans claim dogs that bark at ghosts are good luck. Must not have had to work in the morning.

If Indian folk lore is correct, I am sleepless, but should be free from the influence of evil spirits.

Considering the assholes I've had to deal with in this mornings correspondence, maybe being too tired to kill is in itself an advantage.

I am going to chalk last nights experience up to being the daddy of a kid with night frights, but who knows? Maybe she was scaring away evil spirits. The farting should have done the trick.

The very, very distant birds seemed to be of great concern. I think it's much like a hallucinatory closet monster I imagined when I was 5. They were barely detectable by me standing outside at 3am, but Daisy hears at least 10X better,

Here comes the dog now. Interested in my breakfast or ready to drop another gut bomb? She does seem a bit apologetic this morning.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 8th June 2010 at 17:43.
Old 8th June 2010, 17:27   #151
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^Animals know secret things. Maybe they are birds, maybe it's The Langoliers, or The Tommyknockers, or *gasp* birds.
Old 8th June 2010, 17:44   #152
rockouthippie
Banned

Aww, like a kid that had a bad dream. Needs some wuv.
Old 9th June 2010, 00:08   #153
rockouthippie
Banned

Puppies eating ice cream:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/puppi...ing-ice-cream/
Old 9th June 2010, 00:31   #154
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Maybe she was scaring away evil spirits. The farting should have done the trick.

That's got to be the worst thing about having dogs in the same room. Every once in a while you get chemical and biological warfare. Luckily the dogs here generally prefer to stay outside if the weather is nice, just coming in for food or a little game or attention.

Old 9th June 2010, 05:07   #155
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc*uk View Post
Sorry, KOM, missed your request. Figure out what you want, [whine], and drop me a pm; I'll get that changed for you. Sorry, but pm is just about the only way I can assure you it will get done.
well, i was thinking of maybe [whine] where the text is hidden inside of a collapsable block so when you push the button it opens up inside the post, i'm sure it can be done in PHP, hopefully without java involved, if you don't know what i'm talking about i'll dig up an example
Old 9th June 2010, 10:05   #156
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
You are so cute!!!!!♥♥♥
Old 11th June 2010, 14:16   #157
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
I'll contribute....

Jerry the lab and the newest member..Killer the Chihuahua who is cat box trained.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SN850799.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	47101   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0101.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	47102  

"Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
- Mr.Jones
pixiefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 15:27   #158
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Luckily the dogs here generally prefer to stay outside
They always like outside, except when they have gas
Old 11th June 2010, 19:29   #159
ammjanifar

Great collection of dogs all of you.. i always wish to have a dog, but my parents are bit allergic to the pets.. so i don't have pet.
ammjanifar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 20:48   #160
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^ We will send them some zyrtec! What?
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions