X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m6e6n6s
    • Jun 2018

passworderror

My Source DSP don't run. Having trouble with the password. I used the password I use here and for the radiomanager, then #, then the number of my source. What am I doing wrong?

• jaromanda
    Forum King
    • Jun 2007

you're not reading the manual?
    "If you don't like DNAS, write your own damn system"

So I did

Comment

• m6e6n6s
      • Jun 2018

I'm sorry, but...

Are you allways so impolite if people can not find anmy usersmanual at all? I am not speaking Dutch to you wehich I should. You got a bad night or something? That's what you get if you get a slut inside your bed, or no one at all man! Don't do that to yourself! Your mood tends to be contageous, you do NOT want that.

Why don't you go to the beacht one day, do what you REALLY want and bring the SUN back with you. First of all you will have a better temper and secondly of all you are bringing everything into the dayulight with a litle more joy?

Or did you go out and had a little too mutch to drink? Jesus man! Ans I just bought myself an entire destiller!

Comment

• NJK
        FRISIAN
        • Sep 2003

Originally Posted by m6e6n6s View Post
        Are you allways so impolite if people can not find anmy usersmanual at all? I am not speaking Dutch to you wehich I should. You got a bad night or something? That's what you get if you get a slut inside your bed, or no one at all man! Don't do that to yourself! Your mood tends to be contageous, you do NOT want that.

Why don't you go to the beacht one day, do what you REALLY want and bring the SUN back with you. First of all you will have a better temper and secondly of all you are bringing everything into the dayulight with a litle more joy?

Or did you go out and had a little too mutch to drink? Jesus man! Ans I just bought myself an entire destiller!

Polite warning, if you don't like the reply , don't answer it

and if you want it in dutch

Als het antwoord van een medegebruiker je niet aanstaat , dan hou jij je in en laat je dit soort reacties in het vervolg uit je hoofd of je mag even een tijdje afkoelen op het speciale banned eiland wat er is in het forum......

duidelijk genoeg dacht ik zo.

en terugkomend op je vraag, die is inderdaad heel erg duidelijk met veel informatie over wat er mogelijk aan de hand kan zijn
        Heb je soms het vermoeden dat we hier helderziende zijn ?
        en als je moeite met de taal hebt , dan is er ook een internationaal gedeelte van dit forum waar je fijn je vraag in het Nederlands mag stellen.....
        latest version of Winamp
        DSP Plug V2.41
        Language Packs

Comment

Working...
        X