Old 25th July 2012, 21:45   #1
roachbugg

Help with Cloud DJ/Shoutcast install

Hello...

Can someone please, please help me...

I have a website that I would like to connect my Cloud DJ to so that when you access it, you can stream the music as soon as you get to get page.

I cannot, for the life of me - find any information on how to set this up.

I have called wavestreaming and have instructions on how to set up shoutcast and but nothing for cloud dj. Is there anyone that is willing to tell me how to do this?

I am not unfamiliar to technical stuff, just unfamiliar with setting up this plugin.

I am probably in the wrong place, but if you could direct me to where I should be that would be awesome.

Internet radio site is completely done, just waiting to connect wavestreaming info.

thanks a lot in advance.
roachbugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2012, 10:59   #2
DrO

firstly, please don't post the same thing in multiple parts of the forum, i've now removed the duplicate thread from the Winamp Tech Support forum.

i think you're confusing things, Wavestreaming's Cloud DJ is an input source to the DNAS and not something that you embed in a site or any public facing entity like a flash player which will do what you seem to be wanting.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2012, 20:56   #3
roachbugg

help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
firstly, please don't post the same thing in multiple parts of the forum, i've now removed the duplicate thread from the Winamp Tech Support forum.

i think you're confusing things, Wavestreaming's Cloud DJ is an input source to the DNAS and not something that you embed in a site or any public facing entity like a flash player which will do what you seem to be wanting.

-daz
thanks for the reply...

I may be indeed confused. This is what I am trying to do.

I have a radio station website which I have created. I want to set it up so that as soon as you connect to the website, you can immediately hear what's playing on the station.

I have a wavestream account but I do not know how to connect the audio to my website. I have reviewed several youtube videos, and cannot find any help. I have even emailed the company, and they haven't helped either.

Can you help me? please...
roachbugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 12:31   #4
Wavestreaming
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Wavestreaming Send a message via Yahoo to Wavestreaming
Hello Roachbugg,

Have you checked out out integration tools article?
Take a look below. This should guide you through getting the sound onto your website!

http://help.wavestreaming.com/shoutc...gration-tools/
Wavestreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support