Old 10th September 2013, 18:58   #1
Creeperschreck

Very First Preset

Winamp is an amazing program for music, especially the vis, so i tried to create my own.
im not that good in programming and editing, but i hope i did it good and you like it.
if you mean: that and that could be better, write it, i want to know what i can do better. and if you think its good, i try to do more vis
Attached Files
File Type: milk Creeper - Tunnel.milk (5.3 KB, 339 views)
Creeperschreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2013, 17:51   #2
Creeperschreck

Update

So, now an improved version of my tunnel, better tunnel look and shaders. (hope this time anyone replies and says how he/she thinks about it, thanks)
Attached Files
File Type: milk Creeper - Tunnel(Shader).milk (5.7 KB, 325 views)
Old 17th September 2013, 21:13   #3
TheNewGeneration

Hey there Creeper! I want to first off tell you that the preset is a really good start! You have the makings of a good visualization maker! Secondly, I did end up remixing it (I will probably do the same to all your other presets. I am an excellent re-coder and mixer). I will will link it here. If you like it, feel free to tell me. Good Luck!

-The NG, on behalf of the visualization crew who very rarely view this forum anymore.

P.S. If you have problems viewing the preset, it is probably because I used code that you do not have in your configs. This is due to using a preset with custom data. You will know an error when you see it. Please inform me of this, because a lot of my presets get this bug.
TheNewGeneration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 16:50   #4
Creeperschreck

Awesome remix, NG! Im not that good in creating presets like you, but that will probably change in a few months
I will definitely continue setting presets up, but at the moment I havent got much time to create presets, my next ones will come as soon as possible.
Old 30th September 2013, 00:53   #5
TheNewGeneration

Hey, no prob man! It does take some time to learn, but you will find it in time. Looking forward to your next presets!
Old 13th October 2013, 13:46   #6
Creeperschreck

So, now I'm back, with the final version of my tunnel and a result of my code testing, pepped up with some code from my tunnel and a bit bass reaction (hf NG, looking forward to your remix ).
Attached Files
File Type: milk Creeper - Tunnel(Irrlichter).milk (7.3 KB, 307 views)
File Type: milk Creeper - Count'em.milk (6.4 KB, 317 views)
Old 14th October 2013, 02:24   #7
TheNewGeneration

Already done! Here ya go man! Hope you like em'!
Old 19th October 2013, 03:15   #8
TheNewGeneration

A remix of They Snakes in the Grass.
Attached Files
File Type: milk The NG + Creeper - Pixels and Circles .milk (20.8 KB, 317 views)
Old 20th October 2013, 11:09   #9
Creeperschreck

I really like them, very good work! And my next one:
Attached Files
File Type: milk Creeper - Extraterrestrial Transmission.milk (8.0 KB, 299 views)
Old 22nd October 2013, 21:47   #10
TheNewGeneration

You are going to love this one. Two other preset makers were used in this preset, and I made sure to reference them. A nice blend of color and brightness, without being strobing (epilepsy) and blinding. Also, a comp. shader that allows the preset to split into three sections, without affecting the old shapes too much. Thank you so much MindJourney and Rovastar for your sweet presets that were used to make this one!
Old 1st December 2013, 19:00   #11
Creeperschreck

Sry for being so long off, but now I got two more presets finished, the Funny Effects are my first trys with shaders and Flashing Fire got (in my opinion) a very nice Pixel effect, and its a huge difference if you watch it while you listen to calm or fast and intensive music. The third one is a test of sample codes of waves, but i dont know how the hell i can take reactivity or so in it, maybe you have an idea..?

I REALLY love Nirvana, awesome remixing NG and thanks! to MindJourney and Rovastar!
Attached Files
File Type: milk Creeper - Tunnel(Funny Effects).milk (7.4 KB, 291 views)
File Type: milk Creeper - Flashing Fire.milk (5.8 KB, 294 views)
File Type: milk Creeper - Test.milk (5.6 KB, 289 views)
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets

Tags
milkdrop, preset