Old 19th August 2017, 14:16   #1
mikkokh

Troubles when trying to set multible audio outputs

Hi.

I'm trying to setup multible audio outputs using out_multi.dll. Primary audio output is SPDIF connector of my PC and secondary audio output should be USB Sound Card (remote location, connected over USB/IP using VirtualHere).

I have noticied that out_wave.dll plugin doesn't work nice in my system... If there is any changes in audio outputs that plugin sees (HDMI TV on <-> off, Bluetooth audio device on <-> off...), it will automaticaly select wrong audio output. Because of that, out_wave.dll is not usable in my system anyhow.

out_ds.dll would be many ways better plugin for both of my audio outputs, but Winamp detects copy of out_ds.dll some weird way...

Seems that Winamp will detect and load exactly same plugin file two times, and another copy of plugin file is disabled... Why? Pecause of this problem, when I change first audio output, also secondary audio otuput changes... And it sounds weird.

Any tips how to fix this problem, or maybe any alternatives for out_ds.dll and out_wave.dll plugins?
mikkokh is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support