how do u burn a mp3 cd using the songs in a winamp playlist ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stedyedy
    • Apr 2003

how do u burn a mp3 cd using the songs in a winamp playlist ?

i wanna burn a mp3 cd ( not a regular audio one )with the songs in my winamp playlist without having to create a cd and handpick every song from diffrent places on my hard drive , anyone know how any help appreciated ?
  • Reaper
    Forum King
    • Apr 2002

Download a newer version of Nero that has Nero Express included. Open Nero Express, on the menu towards the top right, choose 'Music', then choose 'MP3 disc'. It should be pretty simple after that.
    ml_iPod - [Homepage] | [Forums] | [Wiki]

Comment

• White Raven
      Little Winged One
      • Apr 2002

Or, just move your MP3's ono the desktop or into a file, open the CD for 'File viewing' or 'Explore' options and dump the file in there.
      just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote

Comment

• stedyedy
        • Apr 2003

i tried that nero thing but it does work it says "no compatible file found" when i try to add the winamp play list file and i dont really get what u mean in the second reply

Comment

• Reaper
          Forum King
          • Apr 2002

Originally posted by stedyedy
          i tried that nero thing but it does work it says "no compatible file found" when i try to add the winamp play list file and i dont really get what u mean in the second reply
          Make sure you save the playlist as an *.m3u . Nero doesn't recognize .pls, or any other playlist files.
          ml_iPod - [Homepage] | [Forums] | [Wiki]

Comment

• stedyedy
            • Apr 2003

what the hell when i try to make a mp3 cd using nero express and i add a winamp mp3 playlist callet rocklist.m3u it says "No compatible file found."

Comment

• Lobo Lunar
              Debian user
              (Forum King)
              • Jan 2003

Isn't there a plugin for Winamp to burn CD's?

* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with MATE.
              * Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with MATE.

Comment

• Mr. Dan Treeann
                Ol' Dirty Loser
                (Major Dude)
                • Jul 2000

Since you are burning a data disc and not an audio disc, there isn't a way to do it without handpicking the files from the different locations on your hard drive. You could copy them to a temporary folder first, then delete them after you've burned them.

The key is, you are creating a data CD, not an audio CD. Nero does not recognize .m3u playlists unless you are burning an audio CD. So select "create data CD" in Nero or "MP3 disc" in Nero Express.

Hope this helps.
                I see no stinking sig! Do you see a stinking sig?

Comment

• McGuywer
                  • Jul 2006

Thank you for the Nero tip.

You have saved me a lot of time.

Comment

• joerandom
                    • Jan 2012

there is a way now

Plug in a pen-drive set it as a portable USB device send the playlist to portable device then use nero to burn the contents of that drive to cd.

Comment

Working...
                    X