Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion

Old 13th April 2008, 22:11   #321
Jusa1

Here is new language for you to add to your plugin, this time Finnish language (v1.5)

------------------------------
Jusa1 from Finland..
Attached Files
File Type: zip trap_finnish.zip (1.3 KB, 379 views)

Last edited by Jusa1; 13th April 2008 at 22:30.
Jusa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008, 14:18   #322
Jusa1

Here is updated Finnish translation for trap.. In my last version there was some typos, which i have fixed now

----------------------------
Jusa1 from Finland..
Attached Files
File Type: zip trap_finnish.zip (1.3 KB, 252 views)
Jusa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 12:44   #323
lanfear

Is there a way to configure Autplay to always start Winamp with paused playback except when invoked by double clicking a file (file association)?
lanfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 12:52   #324
DrO

Jusa1: i'll have the file uploaded in the next few days (inbetween work commitments). thank you!

lanfear: not that i can think off at the moment since there's no clear way to determine how and where a file has come from when it is added into winamp's playlist.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 14:14   #325
lanfear

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
lanfear: not that i can think off at the moment since there's no clear way to determine how and where a file has come from when it is added into winamp's playlist.

-daz [/B]
Thanks for your fast reply!

Oh, I really like the "start paused" setting when starting Winamp normally, but it feels pretty weird to have it that way when I double click on an mp3 file.

Is there a way to determine if a file was sent as an argument to Winamp at startup?
lanfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:20   #326
DrO

only when winamp is first opened as double-clicking a file causes a new instance of winamp to be started very briefly before it's then passed to the existing 'main' winamp. the problem with that is the api used for it is one of the general apis for adding files to the playlist and that's the point of issue that i see at the moment for determining how the file was added. is why in gen_undo which tracks that action it's marked as an internal/external enqueue action because it's not obvious where it came from. hope that makes some sense.

-daz
Old 27th April 2008, 19:55   #327
pjn123
Major Dude

Just added support for this plugin in ClassicPro. Some skins like Bento dont show the seek bar correct...

Anyway, just want to say this is a very usefull plugin for videos. Past few weeks I've watched a few nature documentaries but normally watch 20mins at a time. With this I can just close winamp and continue next time.

Now for my wishlist item
- Would be great if there was option to just enable this plugin if a video was last played. So I dont want it to auto play music.

But can live without it

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 19:57   #328
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Quote:
Just added support for this plugin in ClassicPro. Some skins like Bento dont show the seek bar correct...
This is an old bug, reported several times before. But it's a bug in gen_ff, which doesn't calculate the file time correctly. I'm seeing this in Modern Skin and in Bento.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 20:30   #329
pjn123
Major Dude

Was to lazy to read the whole thread

Know its a bug in gen_ff.... More precisely in the <ProgressGrid/> object.

To override this in cpro I did this:
- I already use my own xui rather than ProgressGrid
- The bg of the seeker is now also updated onPostedPosition(int newpos)... this is all thats needed.

Will send martin a msg to maybe add this in the ProgressGrid.

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Old 27th April 2008, 21:18   #330
DrO

no need to do that... i believe i've fixed it in gen_ff - just needed to know what i was meant to be looking for (and koopa has just confirmed it's ok so far)

-daz
Old 27th April 2008, 21:25   #331
pjn123
Major Dude

Cool

Old 16th September 2008, 19:37   #332
jetset

Could anyone please post some further strings??

I could only find:

?filename ????
?type ????

Is there anything to sort by Filedate, get recently added files played?

Thanks, jetset
jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2008, 12:33   #333
DrO

you'll have to look at the media library query format and examples (like the pre-defined filter views) which should help - has been so long since i've touched any of that stuff that i cannot remember what is/isn't possible.

-daz
Old 23rd September 2008, 13:46   #334
jetset

Hi Dro, I was super happy when I found your answer. At least a point to start from... Could you please tell me where I could find the query information. I searched through the winamp folder to find an ini-file or something to have a look at but couldn't find anything of the MediaLibrary. If I create a user specified query where is it safed? ... and to me at this state of development of winamp it's really strange that you can't set your personal query to play at startup. But that's another thing.
So great to have your tool, but it would be nice if you could guide me a little where to find the query information. So I could start puzzeling strings...

Thanks again!!! jetset
Old 23rd September 2008, 14:00   #335
DrO

?lastupd > [3 days ago] would load anything that is displayed in the 'recently added' view. if you right-click on the view items in the tree on the left of the media library it should show a menu with 'edit view' as one of the options. from that you can generate a custom or see the preset view settings (going to advanced mode will give the actual string to enter with the ? on the front of it in this plugin).

-daz
Old 24th September 2008, 00:22   #336
jetset

aaahhh!! allright, thanks DrO - I really didn't know. Maybe this hint should be added to your little ?-button.

I appreciate your input... that helped a lot.
I can finally get winamp to autoplay what I want. I googled every day for almost a week and thought it's impossible to end up finding nothing. Your tool seems to be the only one with these special query function on the market- unbelievable that Nullsoft has never implemented it.

So once more THANKS for your work and input!! jetset

Last edited by jetset; 24th September 2008 at 03:15.
Old 24th September 2008, 02:53   #337
jetset

@DrO ...
Sorry to bother you once more. The strings worked really well so far, but what I can't understand is why TRAP seems to start with the oldest song, no matter what I insert as string; e.g.:

?(type = "0") AND (filetime < [now])
Should only take audio-files, that have a "smaller" date (are older) than now.
and hopefully start playing from 2008->1998 or whatever

The same with
?(type = "0") AND (filetime > [05/30/1990])
Filetime should be newer than 1990, but the playlist still doesn't start with a song from 2008. The songs from 2008 are at the END of the playlist.

Is it your special programming of hierachy within TRAP or a mistake of mine??
Any idea how to change that?

Big THX!!
jetset

Last edited by jetset; 24th September 2008 at 03:17.
Old 24th January 2010, 02:16   #338
lexel

Quote:
; v1.6 (2.2)
; Added [timerestore]->33-36,[prefs]->9
; Deprecated [timerestore]->17
; Note: [prefs]->9 is for the preferences tree item and [prefs]->1 is just for the tab button as this was shared prior to v2.2
Where's the v2.2 ?
lexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2010, 02:22   #339
lexel

Or the current newest version is v2.1.1 but the v1.6 language file's id [timerestore]->33-36 are not work!

Last edited by lexel; 24th January 2010 at 02:41.
Old 24th January 2010, 15:28   #340
cengizhan

in_winampac3.dll installed. Close winamp while playing an .ac3 file. Winamp crashes with each start until you start winamp with a non .ac3 file. Is there an another plugin for .ac3 files that is compatible with time restore plugin ?
cengizhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2010, 20:31   #341
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by lexel
Where's the v2.2 ?
2.2 Beta was released internal only for translators. I wonder how you could get a language file for it.
Old 24th January 2010, 21:27   #342
DrO

lexel: 2.2 should be released in the next few days and so won't work until the updated plug-in is released which was clear from the file notes that it requires a v2.2+ plug-in.

koopa: its probably from the example wlz i think seeing as 2.2 was never released when it should have been in the end and there's links in the relevant mailing lists for the file iirc.

cengizhan: can you provide a link for where to get the plug-in and also some test media to use with it (if possible) and i'll see if it is something i can resolve on my side for the 2.2 release.

-daz
Old 25th January 2010, 07:26   #343
lexel

Yes, i've got the language file from the newest example wlz (Winamp-en-us.wlz).
Old 25th January 2010, 07:30   #344
lexel

And I find the gen_timerestore.lng doesn't work yet.
Hehe!
Old 25th January 2010, 08:39   #345
DrO

lexel: that's to be expected when the updated plug-in hasn't been released. though i'm debating removing the ini translation and merging everything into the lng file only (which if i do then i'll have to do a mini build tool to allow for an easy migration which would be useful for some of the other plug-ins as well).

cengizhan: i've reproduced the crash when using the bento skin (is when it is querying data on load for the info winodw) but i'm not able to get the plug-in to compile completely so i'm not going to provide a newer dll. i've mailed the author with what needs to be changed to hopefully get a newer version officially created to resolve the issue.

-daz
Old 25th January 2010, 08:50   #346
cengizhan

That's good news. Thanks !
cengizhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 08:52   #347
DrO

email has now been sent so i've done what i can as there is a design reason why the plug-in is being called in the way it is which unfortunately due to the plug-in still being designed to cope with 2.x clients causes such quirks like this to appear. ideally the plug-in should be updated to make it unicode and 5.5+ compatible (which would give a better end-user experience).

-daz
Old 26th January 2010, 14:23   #348
DrO

Time Restore & Autoplay v2.5
  • Moved localisation support to the Winamp 5.5+ style .lng file (plug-in only runs on 5.5+ clients now)
  • Added winampUninstallPlugin(..) support (cleans up after itself when uninstalled from Winamp's preferences)
  • Added option to only restart playback if Winamp is internally restarted (IPC_RESTARTWINAMP)
  • Changed the plug-in to be unicode where possible (should now allow unicode named files to work with the load options)
  • Fixed minor issue with reading registry for the auto-start option not working 100%
  • Fixed scenario of preferences being saved multiple times when closing preferences (not causing an issue but a potential slow down when closing preferences)
get v2.5

This new build is now a 5.5+ only plug-in due to the localisation changes which are tied into working on 5.5+ clients (which really shouldn't be an issue for people i hope). This does now deprecate all prior language files though as the plug-in is part of the essentials pack, newer versions should be produced (is basically a copy+paste from the ini file to the lng file). And where have the 2.5 years since the last update gone, heh

-daz
Old 26th January 2010, 14:36   #349
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Wooooooooooooot.

You made my day, thanks man.
Old 26th January 2010, 14:42   #350
DrO

hehe, now go and translate things

-daz
Old 26th January 2010, 15:05   #351
Pawel

Send a message via ICQ to Pawel
Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
hehe, now go and translate things

-daz
... translating mode...
-Pawel
Pawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 15:10   #352
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

And done, just ported the stuff from the ini file to the lng file and all is working like a charm.

Again thanks, much appreciated.

Quote:
Added option to only restart playback if Winamp is internally restarted (IPC_RESTARTWINAMP)
Wouldn't it be makes more sense, if this option would in the third block along with the other restore options? Hehe.

-Chris
Old 26th January 2010, 15:14   #353
DrO

the new option is a controlling option which has an overall effect instead of a specific effect like the 3rd block options so it's most sensible to be in the 1st block along with the other controlling options which it has an effect upon. hope that makes sense.

-daz
Old 26th January 2010, 15:17   #354
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Yup, thanks.

Thought the third block was restore options related while the first was autoplay related, but I was wrong.

Have I said, that it's a great release?
Old 26th February 2010, 03:23   #355
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
Hey Dro, is this your window?

I had an ipod plugged in playing music. I turned off winamp, then i unplugged ipod, when I tried to start winamp again, I got caught in this endless error. Thought it was either this plugin (autoplaying my missing ipod tracks) or the portable devices ipod plugin. Solution was to open an mp3 file from explorer to clear the playlist.
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2010, 22:29   #356
DrO

i'll have to give it a go though i'd probably err more on the side of it being a winamp induced message than the plugin but will let you know what i find either way. and it's an OS window btw.

-daz
Old 7th April 2010, 10:53   #357
DrO

Time Restore & Autoplay v2.5.1
  • Fixed dialogs / messages not using unicode strings in all cases
get v2.5.1

-daz
Old 8th April 2010, 09:35   #358
zackbuffo

Hi DrO,

I just installed the new version 2.5.1 and there is no "language to use" option. I tried it first with language pack included - didn't work - and then I put the german language file in the trap folder by hand - doesn't work either.

Any hints?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Time-Restore-2.5.1.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	46729  

Ich suche jemand in Deutschland, der seinen TAMA Starclassic Maple Kesselsatz tauschen möchte BD:22, TT:14, 12, 10. Ich bin mit dem Set sehr zufrieden, habe mich aber an meiner Lackierung "Tequila Sunrise" sattgesehen. Das Set ist von 2002, gepflegt und wurde ausschließlich in Cases transportiert. Bei Interesse bitte PM an mich. Immernoch aktuell in 2016!!!
zackbuffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2010, 09:51   #359
DrO

the language to use option was removed in v2.5 when i moved over to the 5.5+ style of language pack. if using the official de-de language pack (under the preferences->localisation page) then the plug-in should be correctly localised (as i know the de-de version ships with the required language file in the language pack).

-daz
Old 8th April 2010, 10:17   #360
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
(as i know the de-de version ships with the required language file in the language pack).
It doesn't yet. TRAP 2.5 was released after Winamp 5.572 was released. So the current Essentials Pack still ships 2.1.1, as result all language packs still ship trap_auto.ini.

zackbuffo: Save the attached Winamp-de-de.wlz and install it via double click.
Attached Files
File Type: wlz Winamp-de-de.wlz (652.7 KB, 137 views)
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion