Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion

Old 10th January 2011, 05:50   #161
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
i store all my music on an external usb raid device which i map as M:\audio\music\

M:\ always seems to be available on any machine of mine or a friends.

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 08:10   #162
Alianesque

Win XP still a problem ?

Hello,

This tool is a great idea. I'm trying to move my winamp configuration from my old XP computer to a new Vista one.

I tried your tool on my Win XP configuration. It crashed the first time (automatic configuration). The second time I removed "Orgler" and "Visualization" from the list. It went the entire process (as it seems...) and then went into cycle mode... I tried restarting the system but I couldn't do anything else than Ctrl-Alt-Suppr and kill the process.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Michel

PS : my version of Winamp is 5.572 should I upgrade first ?
Alianesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2011, 20:16   #163
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Hmm, I cannot reproduce any crash here. Can you upload the Winamp_Backup_Tool.log file after it has crashed? The file is located in same dir, like your Winamp.ini file.

Also do you mean all visualization settings or specific settings?
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 02:51   #164
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Just a small status update, the project is far away from being dead. I was very busy with real life related things and the time for the tool is rare.

Nevertheless, I already worked on a couple of improvements during the last weeks. Most important and time eating thing is to bring the documentation file to a state, where it's really worth to be called 'documentation'.

I've also added some more GUI tweaks, the first is a 'Help' button, which allows you to open the documentation file directly from within the tool:

Additionally, I've addressed one of these things, which were bugging me, namely the file size of the installer and possible issues with localized documentation files in future.

So instead of shipping a large chm file directly and later ship a lot of translated docu files, which will bloat the installer, I've implemented a pretty clever download system for the documentation. The code itself wasn't the big problem, finding a solution, which requires as less language pack impact as possible and as less massive code changes was the real challenge.

Once I've finished the documentation stuff, we get closer to a final release (and yeah, the nasty UAC stuff must be addressed as well)

If people already visit my website, all I can say is that I apologize, that the whole site is still a poor work in progress. I'm trying my best to find some time to finish these things as soon as possible.

-Chris
Old 1st April 2011, 16:15   #165
nhustak

Donated! Thank you for the FIRST smooth transfer of WinAmp to a new machine. Thank you thank you thank you!

N Hustak
nhustak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 19:57   #166
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhustak View Post
Donated! Thank you for the FIRST smooth transfer of WinAmp to a new machine. Thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you very much. I'm glad, that the tool is useful for you.

-Chris
Old 2nd April 2011, 08:35   #167
mr_ash44

Great work Chris!! I love your tool. I have been wanting something like this since i first had a hdd die on me and i lost my playlists etc many years ago!!

I just have 2 suggestions:
1. When specyfying a custom path do you think it would be a good idea to warn users that if they save their backups onto the same drive as winamp and their hdd fails then they will lose everything or is this somehting you will cover in the documentation?

2. If this was scriptable then that would be amazing! I would love to be able to add a scheduled task to backup my media library and playlists. It would be a massive relief. I realise i could probably make a script to backup %appdata%\winamp but it would be nice if this tool could do it.

Also i would be happy to test any new beta's if you need more volunteers.

Thanks
Ash
mr_ash44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2011, 09:23   #168
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Thank you Ash.

1. I could easily add such check, I guess the idea is good, a small warning isn't a bad thing

2. That's part of the planned Winamp plugin. For the plugin, the tool needs to be more command line friendly.

I've made a concept for the plugin months ago:

http://meggamusic.co.uk/shup/1301732..._concept_3.png

That would allow you to run the tool e.g. every x days, on each Winamp close, on each Windows start etc. Should also be possible to add a job to the Windows Tasks or simply via a batch file.

But it's all a matter of time. Testers are always welcome, but you have to wait a bit for the next public beta, though.

-Chris
Old 28th June 2011, 11:13   #169
sjamie

I've been wanting a tool like this for a very long time. Thank you!
sjamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 01:32   #170
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Just a status update.

I've seen a couple of requests for a better 'Transfer my settings from PC I to PC II' solution over the last months.

My time frame is limited, as some of you guys maybe noted (or not, hehe), nevertheless I've read all of these requests and I think they are more than valid.

The current backup/restoration path selection isn't ideal in general. It's a bit confusing, that we only have one field for a folder selection/path specification in both cases (backup and restoration). This also complicates the 'Transfer my settings from PC I to PC II' thing.

I've thought about the issue and I guess I've found a good solution. Some of you are may glad, that i already started working on it.

Next Backup Tool Version will have 3 modes, instead of 2 only. The already known 'Backup Files' & 'Restore Files' modes and a brand new 'Transfer my settings' option.

Furthermore, I've ripped the current 'Where do you want to save your settings?' path field out of the general settings page. It will return in a new 'Path Selection' page, which directly comes after the mode selection page.

The main difference will be, that you're not only able to enter one path for backup/restoration only. there will be a couple of advantages:

- you will be able to set individual paths for the backup and the restoration path
- it will be more clear, from where the tool gets the backup data and where it will place the files for restoration
- it will allow a real 'transfer my files' option
- we can clearly label the paths, with proper descriptions, depending on the selected mode.

I'm trying to come up with a concept graphic next week.

Since the amount of massive code changes and the lack of time, I cannot say, when I can come up with a working Beta Version, but I'm giving my best to provide it as soon as possible.

-Chris
Old 1st July 2011, 23:14   #171
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

As I said in my previous posting, I've started working on a better 'Transfer my settings' solution and also want to get rid of the the shared backup/restoration folder.

Here are some mockups. First, the 'General settings' page. I've changed the label from 'Restore Files' to 'Restore files/Transfer files'. I've also moved the 'Update' button on bottom with an own groupbox:

Second the new paths selection page:

The second page needs tons of cosmetically fine tuning.

The picture currently shows, what happens, if 'Restore Files/Transfer Files' was selected.
If 'Backup files' was selected, I'll grey out/hide the second path selector.

There will be also mode specific info texts on the Paths Selection page etc.

It's all still in a concept phase, I hope at least one person can follow me, and is able to understand, what the plan is, hehe

-Chris
Old 3rd July 2011, 18:00   #172
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Winamp Backup Tool v1.0 Beta 13 is available.

1.0 Beta 12:

- moved 'Backup Folder Path selection' out from mode page
- some cosmetically changes in mode selection page
* relabled 'Restore Files' to 'Restore files/Transfer files'
* moved 'Check for Updates' button on bottom of the page and added an own groupbox
- added new Paths selection page directly after the mode selection page:
* content of the page will change on the fly, depending on the choosen option (Backup or Restoration)
* added massive code changes to allow individual selection of Backup/Restoration paths
* added massive code changes to allow a custom selected folder for restoration instead of restoring to a fix folder only*
* vastly improved Transferation of settings to another system/PC
- added 'Help' button to bottom of the UI, which allows opening the documentation file directly from within the tool
- updated the documentation file
* added proper descriptions for all supported components (WIP)
* improved the visual style of the table of contents
* added an index with keywords (WIP)
* updated all screenshots for a constitent look
* updated the FAQ, Credits and other relevant infos
* fixed many typos and misspelled isues
- fixed some Winamp Orgler related quircks in previous mode code
- [Installer] added new download system for the documentation file
* vastly reduces the file size of the installer
* allows us easily to provide localized documentation files in future, without bloating installer file size

* Note: some thing like Skins, Non Multiuser firendly plugins, vis presets etc will be always restored automatically to the correct fixed folder and will ignore the user given path for restoration.
E.g. Skins will be always restored in the user Skin folder, while MilkDrop presets will always restored in the MilkDrop folder in Winamp's program folder.

Language files are temporary disabled and will return for final. There are also some placeholder texts and some texts may will be tweaked for final.

It was a lot of work, so please folk, test, test, test it.

-Chris
Old 4th July 2011, 02:18   #173
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Beta 13 is now available.

1.0 Beta 13:

- moved all new language strings to the language file (updated example file will be released soon)
- added individual Title and Subtitle texts for Paths page, which will change on the fly, depending on the selected mode
- added an own 'forbidden chars/invalid path' check for restoration path
- fixed that tool mistakenly applies the backup integrity check for restoration path
- fixed that tool mistakenly applies the backup integrity check for backup path, when backup mode was selected
- fixed that tool wrongly applies the same 'forbidden chars/invalid path' check for the restoration path, like it is already using for the backup path
- fixed some general glitches in 'forbidden chars/invalid path' check
- fixed a bug, that the Backup and/or Restoration paths were empty or filled with invalid chars, when using the 'Back' button
- fixed a bug, that the tool wasn't remembering the user given restoration path in some cases
- fixed a bug, that it was possible to skip the 'forbidden chars/invalid path' check in some cases and backup/restore to an invalid dir
- fixed that 'Default' and 'Browse' buttons in paths selection page used the same Alt key hotkeys
- fixed some kind of lockup, when an invalid restoration path was entered and the user used the 'Back' button and tried to use 'Backup mode'
- fixed some minor visuel glitches in paths selection page
- fixed cut off copyright text in finish page

I knew it, start working on the tool again, result in endless coding nights.
You fix one bug and find one bug after another.

I've spent nearly the whole night to fix a bunch of bugs, the good thing is, that all should work fine now. *fingers crossed*
But no worries, none of the bugs I've fixed could have any bad effect on your backup data, nevertheless, a few of them were really annoying.

I really hope to get some feedback over the next days.

-Chris
Old 5th July 2011, 00:36   #174
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello everyone,
after clearing all caches (for all browser, to redownload 3 setups sucessfully) I have downloaded it in Firefox sucessfully (I could not download it in Internet Explorer). I have installed it, run it, checked "Restore files/Transfer files", made a new backup and then looked into the folder (it's in my "Appdata"). Nice to see all 557 Milkdrop 2 Presets and my Bento Color Themes etc.
Then I wanted to make some other copies after finishing my Winamp Backup Tool, but Windows Explorer has freezed, and I have to reboot my computer now. I should create a new subfolder in one of my folders on my desktop after the rebooting, because I need a place for another copy, before I will make my final step.
With the new Winamp Backup Tool I am very satisfied, but if I should run it again and check "Backup files" instead of "Restore files/Transfer files" and if You want to know more, please let me know it. Then I will give You a further feedback.
Have a good night now.
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2011, 12:06   #175
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

I'm glad, that the tool is useful for you.

It's doubtful, that the tool produces a Windows explorer crash/freeze, so I have no idea, what went wrong on your system. It's possible, that the backup process can take a while, if you backup a lot of skins or vis presets, but even then it shouldn't produce any freeze.

If you want to make a backup of your files, you must choose 'Backup files' and not 'Restore files/Transfer files'. The second option is only for restoration.

-Chris
Old 5th July 2011, 17:51   #176
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I do it again now with the first check "Backup files" and with "Automatic mode"...
Okay, I have looked into the backup folder again, it's very good, then I have closed it...
And now I am copying my next of my many screenshots of my Winamp to my USB stick without freezing of Windows Explorer. I have known it, that the freezing happened independent from my Winamp Backup Tool, it happened only, after I had let run it, but today no freezing, and I don't need to reboot. If something freezes or crashes, then it 's my whole computer and not a software, I know it...
Thank You for Your work!...
Greetings again
Old 7th July 2011, 02:07   #177
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Winamp Backup Tool v1.0 Beta 14 is now available.

I've spent a lot of time with GUI tweaks. I've also addressed a few more issues.
This is hopefully the last beta, except for some final tweaks and a finalized documentation file, we're close to final and i hope, that I can provide a release candidate within the next 2 weeks.

1.0 Beta 14:

- made that Backup & Restoration path are saved in Winamp_Backup_Tool.ini file instead of the registry
- renamed the (hidden) integrity file from Winamp_Backup_Tool.ini to Winamp_Backup_Integrity.winampbackup
--> You must create a new backup first to get the file, before you can do a restoration (sorry for that, but I think it was needed)
- added an option to enable/disable the creation of the extended log file in 'General Preferences' page
- updated the German language file
- improved the the GUI in general:
* made the whole tool a bit larger for better localization support
* made some of the labels and buttons larger for better localization support
* tweaked positions of buttons and texts in general
* improved a lot of the English descriptions/texts
* improved the design of the 'Paths Page' in general
- improved 'forbidden chars/invalid path' checks:
* made that 'dir doesn't exists' check will not be applied to the restoration path anymore
* made that 'dir doesn't exists' check will not be applied to the backup path anymore, if Backup mode was selected
--> User now can enter any valid path and the tool creates the folder, instead of showing a useless warning message
* made that 'dir doesn't exists' check will not be applied to Backup path anymore, if restoration mode was selected
--> Here the check *would* make sense, we cannot restore anything if the Backup dir doesn't exists, nevertheless. we already have the Integrity check, which does the job
- fixed format of the Version number (very old glitch, the reported Version looks much better in Winamp Info Tool now )
- fixed a bug in 'forbidden chars/invalid path' check for restoration path
- fixed a bug, that backup integrity check still was applied to restoration path
- [Installer] fixed a small bug in the 'Documentation' download code

And again, I really need some testers.

-Chris
Old 7th July 2011, 04:04   #178
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Also this version works very fine. I have made the same steps again, looked into folder and editor and made also the recommended copy to a stick, if something could happen some day (not only because of this)...
Thank You again and I am very anxious for the final version, many success now...
Greetings again
Old 10th July 2011, 18:15   #179
sjamie

This tool is AWESOME! Thanks for creating it!
sjamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2011, 13:29   #180
Stilez

Bug report in b14

New install (Win7 x64, latest winamp, beta 14)

Tried to backup to a folder of my own choosing as the 1st thing I did - program refused to backup, reporting that the folder didn't contain a valid backup - which was not very surprising

I experimented a bit. The bug seems to be, if the named backup folder doesn't exist yet, it's fine. If the folder does exist but is empty, it won't proceed further and reports a problem.
Stilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2011, 14:03   #181
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Nice catch, I can reproduce the issue. It's working fine, if the folder doesn't exists, as soon as the folder is already present and empty, you get an error message. This affects the restoration folder as well.

It will be fixed for next version (probably the fist release candidat, which isn't far anymore).

I will give you a test file, when I've fixed the bug. Thanks for your feedback.

-Chris
Old 20th August 2011, 20:19   #183
MrSinatra
Forum King

Koopa,

this thing has really grown, huh? very nice...

question: is there a way to parse bigger ini files? what i mean is, apparently some things, like smart views, are part of bigger config files, right? so lets say i wanted to only backup and restore smart views, or xfer them from one machine to another, BUT NOT the other settings in the file smart views are in...

1. is there a way to do that?
2. if not, do you have any influence with the devs to get them to separate out the smartviews into its own unique file, so it would then be possible?

the scenario is that different machines and installs can be config'd differently on purpose, but sharing the same audio library, and so sharing the same views of it.

thx!

--
Old 20th August 2011, 20:49   #184
Stilez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
Looks fixed Thank you.

Also did a folder compare of the backed up data under this download compared to the earlier backup from b14, to be sure the backup is still valid. Seems the actual backed up data is fine (as you would expect).
Stilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2011, 21:41   #185
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Stilez:

Thanks for you confirmation. Much appreciated.

MrSinatra:

1. Yes, it would be possible to backup/restore/transfer specific setting parts of an ini file. So that you can e.g only backup your smartview settings.

Though, this really would require tons of additional code and testing. Instead of backing up one single file *only*, the tool must read specific parts of an ini file, depending on the user selection, write them to an own backup file and write them back to the original file on restoration/transferation. ini file manipulation is already used in many parts of Backup Tool or Winamp Info Tool. Additionally tons of new settings must be added to the user interface later.

It's also tricky to figure out, what ini setting is for what option. You wouldn't believe how much time I needed to implement the playback/playlist options reading in Winamp Info Tool. Some of the settings really have weird ini entries and even more weird values.
This remembers me, when I decrypted the strange system, Winamp is using to save the currently used encoder plugin in gen_ml.ini.

I really like the idea and I will add such functionality to a later release for sure. But it needs a lot of time, time and even more time.

But currently I'm preparing a v1.0 Final release, I must document all the changes I did during the last 3 betas for Pawel. Then we finally update the documentation file, I publish the updated example language file and then we have a 1.0f.

So all other things must wait for upcoming release, since I'll run out of time soon.

2. Sadly not, I even have not enough influence to bring them to get rid of some localization issues in the player. All members of the Winamp dev team are very busy, so it looks bad.

Also Winamp's settings file don't have to be changed necessarily. What you're requesting would be possible from within BT even with the current, huge ini files, Winamp is currently using.

-Chris

PS: Info Tool has grown too, since you replied in that thread the last time.
Old 21st August 2011, 02:56   #186
MrSinatra
Forum King

yeah, i follow the posts even if i don't always post myself. clearly, these have become important apps when you see everyone, including the devs, saying "check out the winamp backup tool." you should be very happy with your efforts. it really was needed!

no rush on my request. i can see that parsing ini files would be difficult. it would be nice if the devs would work with 3rd party guys like you more, b/c i think it would actually be better for them. i don't know if DrO works for them now or not, but i know he didn't used to, and i was always amazed at what he could do as a 3rd party guy. he's in the credits now tho so maybe they finally started paying him, as they should!

--
Old 31st August 2011, 07:06   #187
dwdallam

Any media library program like Winamp should have a backup option, so hopefully something like this will get added to the core of WA. I mean you could have literally years of settings and libraries.

Is it possible to simply copy a folder in order to save all settings? I'm talking about settings here, and not files such as plugins and skins. I just want to get my full media library back along with all of WA's settings.

If so, where the directory? (user/appdata/etc?)
dwdallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2011, 13:33   #188
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Basically yes, use the forums search, then you can find a few postings, which explain, where the winamp settings are saved.

Nevertheless, you cannot backup all settings, if you just copy one single folder. It depends, if multi user support is enabled on your system or not. A few settings are part of the Winamp program folder or the registry. Setting files are spread in many locations, that's why I made this tool, it backups all files from all directories and restores them to the correct locations (that may sounds more simple, than it is).

Please keep any general talk, which has nothing to do with the tool here in an own thread.
Old 6th September 2011, 19:07   #189
MariahLinda99
Banned

Quote:
Backup code was written, and it is a monster. Much more work, than I had expected. We're fightning with some minior GUI glitches now, also need to cleanup the script a bit and prepare the example language file.

You can expect a public beta release within the next few days.
When it would be done?
MariahLinda99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2011, 19:14   #190
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

I was already working a few days on the documentation overhaul, this still needs some time. It wasn't helpful, that my PC crashed a few times during the last days.

So you still need some patience, sorry.

Nevertheless, bringing the Backup Tool and the Info Tool to a final stage has highest priority for me, so you shouldn't have to wait for too long I hope. *fingers crossed*

-Chris
Old 10th November 2011, 02:56   #191
qrf

Thankyouthankyouthankyou...And... I just donated!

I can only TRY to tell you how thankful I am for your contribution Koopa. I virtually lost my MIND when I lost my whole ML over a year ago- 200 plus playlists devotionally crafted and created. Like getting kicked in the crotch while getting the wind knocked out of me at the same time. I PRAY: May my small donation of $14 (US) be multiplied thousands of times over! Feel my gratitude! For I now feel safe to begin rebuilding once again what was lost. Thanks to you, I now know that my CONSIDERABLE efforts will never again be vulnerable in that way that cost me (and my community and friends- the people who I play music for) so very dearly. Honestly... Bless you.
qrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2011, 16:36   #192
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Wow thanks for your feedback and your donation of course. I'm always glad, if the thing is useful for some people.

I'm sorry for the long delay, but I was so busy during the last weeks, that I had no time for Winamp forums.

-Chris
Old 4th December 2011, 16:53   #193
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Just a note, once I figured out, that the Info Tool had some 64Bit specific detection issues, I can verify, that Backup/Restoration of the Winamp Pro reg data is borked on 64-Bit systems.

I'm sorry for that, but since I was on 32 Bit systems in the past only, I never could test it.

You can expect a fix on next weekend.

-Chris
Old 20th April 2012, 08:03   #194
ryerman
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilez View Post
Tried to backup to a folder of my own choosing as the 1st thing I did - program refused to backup, reporting that the folder didn't contain a valid backup - which was not very surprising
I experimented a bit. The bug seems to be, if the named backup folder doesn't exist yet, it's fine. If the folder does exist but is empty, it won't proceed further and reports a problem.
Quote:
It will be fixed for next version (probably the fist release candidat, which isn't far anymore).
I will give you a test file, when I've fixed the bug. Thanks for your feedback.
-Chris
This bug still exists in the version available for downloading. Thanks for providing the replacement .exe file.

Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Winamp 5.666, Bento Skin
ryerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 10:15   #195
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

The replacement file and the main download link in the first posting are exactly the same versions.

When I spoke about the RC, I wasn't aware, that there will be a Beta14.

That bug was confirmed to be fixed, if you still see the bug, please download the Winamp Info Tool and provide a full HTML report, so that we have a start point to catch your issue.

I also want to note, that this bug only affected Win2000/XP, your signature says, that you're running Windows 7 *shrugs*

-Chris
Old 20th April 2012, 18:10   #196
ryerman
Major Dude

Quote:
The replacement file and the main download link in the first posting are exactly the same versions...
-Chris
My experience is that the replacement file and the .exe file obtained using the main download link are not the same.
I don't know how to decompile an .exe file but WinDiff and ExamDiff show that they are different.

Also, an error (see attachment) occurs when using the Backup tool after installing the main download version.
But if the .exe file is replaced, the error does not occur.

It seems to me that this bug does affect Windows 7 and has not been fixed in the version supplied by the main download link.

Thanks for your time and efforts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BackupToolErrorMessage.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	49600  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Winamp_Info_Report_20.04.2012.zip (20.6 KB, 249 views)

Old 21st April 2012, 00:41   #197
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Your Info Report says, that there is no backup folder.

You're right about the different files, but I have no idea, how this could happened.

Can you download the version from the first posting again and let me know, if this works for you now? I've uploaded a recompiled build, which has a 2012 copyright and a newer build number.

-Chris
Old 21st April 2012, 03:22   #198
ryerman
Major Dude

All fixed now. Thank you.

Don't you hate it when there are these unexplained little annoyances?
It's time to get your shot-gun and go hunting for gremlins.
Maybe they migrated from the main site. I've heard there are intermittent version problems when downloading Winamp.

Old 27th April 2012, 01:55   #199
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

ryerman: I worry more about the fact, that this thing was too long in beta stage.

Winamp Backup Tool v1.0 RC1 released

Quote:
1.0 RC1:

- added proper detection if a user is logged in as as standard user
- added proper detection if UAC is enabled under Win7/Vista
- added backup/restoration of Winamp Info Tool settings
- simplified Winamp Pro backup/restoration code
- prevented tool to run if Windows user has no administrator privileges
* made tool provides an info message, if a user is running it as non administrator
- fixed detection bug of Winamp pro data on x64 systems
- fixed small bug in integrity check
- updated English and German language files to v1.1
- updated Core/Installer to NSIS 2.46.4 (Unicode)
Yes, you read correctly, it really has left beta stage now.

I'll finish the documentation file at next weekend and will provide an updated, final language file during the next day or two.

Cheers!
Chris
Old 27th April 2012, 07:21   #200
Silat

Koopa do you take paypal donations?
Silat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion

Tags
backup, database, library, lost, restoration, restore, settings