• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • old and quite mad
    Major Dude
    • May 2000

a Blasting from the Pasting

I was going through some very old CDs looking for a .mod audio track (anyone remember those?) and stumbled over this gem.

I suspect (hope) maybe 2 or 3 of you will get it.

The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.
  • Vie
    Forum King
    • Dec 2001

God, haven't thought about Mr.007 in years.

Wonder where the hell he went from here.
    Member most in need of SpellCheck Lifetime Achievement Award

I'm a Twitch Streamer these days, it's weird.

Comment

• NJK
      FRISIAN
      • Sep 2003

and don't forget shabada something

he and Mr.007 were good for many laughs

except for the mod squad in those years that had ban , ban again and again and again and again......
      latest version of Winamp
      DSP Plug V2.41
      Language Packs

Comment

• old and quite mad
        Major Dude
        • May 2000

He used to log in under a new account just to ask if his ban was up yet. He made my ribs hurt from laughing so hard.
        The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.

Comment

Working...
        X