Old 20th August 2012, 16:59   #1
Daveoc123

Karaoke within Winamp

Hi
I am trying to get Winamp to display lyrics for karaoke my brother is able to do this using show presenter combined with Winamp . I have downloaded the latest Winamp and install the Winamp plugin from show presenter, but am unable to display lyrics only the audio side is available .. Any help would be welcome

Thanks
Dave
Daveoc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2012, 17:26   #2
DrO

you're probably not going to like this response but if you're having issues with a 3rd party plug-in (not one i've even heard off before) then you really need to contact the plug-in author and see if they can help / have a known fix for the issue / can try to fix the issue for you.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 02:19   #3
Galway girl

Install Minilyrics - it is fantastic! if you want to type in or paste in your own lyrics and create time stamps.
Galway girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 13:49   #4
Daveoc123

Sorry for late reply , I had a word with my brother who set up the same show presenter and Winamp mix and it was just a matter of selecting the correct song type to play I:e cdg s like sunfly ..it works really well ... Yet again thanks for replying ... I'll have a look at mini lyrics is it a plug in on Winamp or completely separate ..
Daveoc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support