Old 18th April 2008, 14:59   #1
Angelet

Tutorial-- video converter for recipe

I need convert same mkv file to my ipod lately,and found "AVAide Video Converter", nice,It can support almost all formats of video, such-and-such soft, i hope share it with you,this is tutorial.

1.Choose target format,eg. convert to RM fomat, form AVAide Video Converter's main interface click "TO RM".(eg.image)

2.Click the button Add File at the bottom left of the software interface to add documents you want to convert. AVAide Video Converter supports batch convertion. When you convert several video file, just add several source file is ok, and the software itself will finish the batch convertion task.

3.click "Start Convert" button ,AVAide Video Converter start work,this process very ease,your can click "open the preview window" realtime preview 。

4,With the integrated video player, you can convert only the outstanding part of the video by setting up the start time and end time after preview.

Supplement:
If you want to convert only the outstanding part, first click on the "Play" button and drag the progress bar to the start point of the outstanding part, then click button B and drag the progress bar to the end of the part, click button E and stop playing. Lastly click the "Convert" button.

You also can convert the video file to MPEG, MP4, MKV, 3GP, MOV, WMV, FLV,AVI,DVD format, the method is the same to rm convertion format.

if you want use this soft,donwnload form this website, video convert: http://www.avaide.com/video-converter.html
Angelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008, 19:02   #2
slavas
Major Dude

some mod should delete ^ SPAM
free alternative:
http://www.mediacoderhq.com/download.htm
slavas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2008, 23:51   #3
toqer
Winamp's Little Stalker
(Member)

Craigf I ask again, why is germ/kxrm mods on the NSV forum? We both know germ can give a fuck, and I haven't seen KXRM on IRC or on the forums here in years.

Give mod powers to folks that are actually going to give a shit.
toqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 01:47   #4
sankt

I agree with Toqer, we need mods that really care and can keep things going here.

Quote:
(Moderated by: CraigF, deppy, Germ, Jay)
Deppy was banned.
Germ has not posted a thing in over a year.
Jay is busy with SpacialAudio.

Scenic Television is your ambient window to the world - - Television.ScenicRadio.com
sankt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:11   #5
wildex999

We have moderators? 0.o

Then again, we can't really know if they are doing something "behind the scene" =/
wildex999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast TV / Nullsoft Video