Old 19th July 2016, 15:23   #1
MikeRGDD

Free shoutcast hosting - Zero Cast Platform

Hello everyone. My name is Mike, i'm working with my team to build another radio hosting control panel. Today, we launched the first beta version, but is the hosted version.

We need some help in order to develop this platform, and with that being said...we offer free shoutcast hosting with autodj included.

Here are the specs:
100 listeners
5GB of storage space for AutoDJ
Unmetred bandwidth
Shared IP address with port at your choice (including 8000, 9000, 7000)

Please note that we need feedback from all of our users. It's a must. Because that's the purpose of this service: we want to discover and fix the bugs/errors, and implement new features. This is possible in real life usage scenarios.

Also, there is a limited number of available slots (we are starting from 20, but is possible to expand on future). We have limited the available slots because AutoDj takes a lot of CPU usage. First come, first served!

All accounts are manually processed within 6 - 12hours, usually fast.

You can order from zerocast.ro.
Thank you!
MikeRGDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2016, 18:21   #2
Bryon Stout

these promotions are not allowed.
Bryon Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2016, 19:56   #3
MikeRGDD

Um, it's not like a promotion. We're looking for people that can help us develop our platform. And they get free hosting for that.
Anyway, if it's considered like a promotion, i'm sorry for that. Topic can be closed or deleted.
Old 20th July 2016, 00:49   #4
jaromanda
Forum King

Fancy website, but what is it you're offering again? Shoutcast hosting with autodj? Do beta testers keep paying zero once you go commercial in 6 months? What makes your shoutcast hosting with autodj better than the other 10,000 hosts offering the exact same thing?

Is it just me or are shoutcast users getting dumber?
jaromanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2016, 07:41   #5
MikeRGDD

They will get a free license key of the final version, so they can use our platform on their own VPS/dedicated server, or a special disccount from our cloud hosting service after the commercial launch.

It's not better, it's a beta program. We want to discover bugs and other errors that can appear in real life usage scenario. Also, we want to implement new features on our platform based on our user's needs. And for that to happen, we need feedback.
Old 11th August 2016, 06:40   #6
DJboutit

Send a message via AIM to DJboutit
What happened to Zerocast it is down I have not been using it for a few days now??
DJboutit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2016, 07:30   #7
DJboutit

Send a message via AIM to DJboutit
I can login to my account again I can not do anything else I can access any other part of the site and I can not restart the server what is up??
DJboutit is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions

Tags
free shoutcast hosting