Old 27th June 2011, 18:15   #1
BirdieUK

Winamp wifi sync with android devices

When you attempt to sync you winamp library with an android device (or probably any other), you cannot specify where you want the files to be transferred. Winamp should have a function to enable a user to specify a custom location which has enough disk space (i.e. SD card)
BirdieUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 09:26   #2
JFazenda

I fully support your suggestion.
I just bought an Android tablet that has two SD cards, one internal (2GB) and one external that I added (16GB). Obviously, I would like to install the MP3 files and playlists in the external SD card, but when I try to sync with WINAMP on the PC it only finds the internal (smaler) card, although both appear as separate drives in the windows explorer.
JFazenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2011, 03:09   #3
upsfeup

Yep, Being able to choose the base location of the android library would be pretty nice!
upsfeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2011, 15:13   #4
ebjornset

I also thnink this is an excellent suggestion. I have an external SD with all the music from my prev Android device. When I try to autosync my new Android device with my desktop Winamp reports the songs on my Desktop PC as missing on the Adrnod device, and vice versa, even if all the songs in both places are the same...
ebjornset is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Tags
wifi sync android