X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJ Egg
    Spectral Techorator
    • Jun 2000

Nope. Point the hardware manufacturer to the Winamp 5.02 SDK. It's up to them to make a plugin (or for someone to do it for them).

Playlist | Twitter | Albums

Comment

• Nubile Bunny
      • May 2003

Ok, thanks.

~ Nubile Bunny
      "You are not your grande latte...You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world." ~ Tyler Durden

Comment

• HaloHQ
        • Feb 2004

Just downloaded the plugin, and it's amazing. Havent had any problems with it yet, and it makes sending files to my mp3 player so much easier. One question: is there any way to choose what drives it shows in the library? Just bothers me that my drive C is there all the time.

-edit- Just saw that Veej007 suggested the same thing. Hope you add the option in a later version.

Comment

• glop
          • Dec 2002

the évolution are
          >choose (active/unactive) the drive you need
          >send to a spedific folder (for the mp3 player who put the mp3 in music folder
          As soon as gutenberg have finished his projets and exams

Comment

• HaloHQ
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by glop
            the évolution are
            >choose (active/unactive) the drive you need
            >send to a spedific folder (for the mp3 player who put the mp3 in music folder
            As soon as gutenberg have finished his projets and exams
            Awesome . They should include something like this into later versions of Winamp.

Comment

• Poppy
              • Nov 2003

Thank you for this plug-in. Looking forward to the added features.

Comment

• glop
                • Dec 2002

from now the plugin and the evolution is avaialble there
                Embrace your inner fan, subscribe to your favorite artists to get Winamp-exclusive content.

(and be updated in one month approximatively)

Comment

• skinme!
                  Forum King
                  • Feb 2001

Absolutely perfect for my MuVo! Thanks a lot.
                  He had decided to live forever, or die in the attempt
                  In America - a must see film

Comment

• Veej007
                    • Sep 2002

two questions:

1) does it support placing the files in subfolders, or do they all automatically go into the top level?
                    2) do files copy automatically, as soon as you "drop"? I'd much prefer something where I can browse my library, set up the files on the portable just as I want them, and then hit a "copy" button to perform all the transfers at once, instead of having several different transfer processes for each search.

Comment

• Gutenberg
                      • Aug 2003

Hi

1/ Yes, gUSB allows to place files in subfolders. For doing that, you have to navigate in your drive's view down to the subfolder you want to copy to, and then dropped or sendtoed files will be copied to the proper place.

2/ Currently files are copied as soon as they're dropped, which can be effectively awful in terms of transfer speed when concurrent copying processes are running (at least on my Muvo it is ). I plan to introduce a "Copying manager" in next version, so that files would be queued and tranferred one by one.

Comment

• inthegray
                        Major Dude
                        • Sep 2003

has anyone tried this with a rio karma yet?
                        eric is awesome

Comment

• skinme!
                          Forum King
                          • Feb 2001

I love how active development is still going on on this great plugin. It would perhaps be useful in your copying manager if you had a setting that force copied them in the order of the playlist since the MuVo's play order is based on when they were copied to it.

Comment

• skinme!
                            Forum King
                            • Feb 2001

One suggestion I have: I like the way your plugin shows used/free space but it would also be useful if it showed a file(/folder) count so that you were sure all the MP3s in your playlist had copied to the device, for example.

Comment

• glop
                              • Dec 2002

info for All : the gusb has ben updated ( build 005) and have no more conflict with ipod. Soon (...) gut ad the "send to favorites folders" option..

Comment

• ampewin
                                • Mar 2004

Although it is a great plugin I don't use it due to the fact that you cannot hide certain volumes (HDD) coupled with the fact that you can delete a file without confirmation. The idea of deleting by accident my files on my HDD just by pressing accidentally the DEL key is freaking me out. On the other hand the feature to delete immediately the files from your removable media is good, it makes working with your removable faster.

But when Gutenberg implements the option to hide certain drives then this plugin would be absolutely perfect (for me at least - I think that most of the times keeping a plug-in light without an overabundance of features is great). But still it's already great. Congrats on Gutenberg for the development and Glop for the translation :-).

Comment

Working...
                                X