Old 17th February 2015, 20:05   #1
Sasu

Streampasswort bei laufender SC2 ändern

Hallo Community,

kann man bei laufendem SCserv (SHOUTcast Server v2.4.2.167/win64)
das Streampasswort ändern, ohne den Server neu starten zu müssen.

Ich möchte einzelne Streams temporär (z. B. 7 oder 30 Tage) vermieten.

Noch besser wäre es natürlich, wenn der Server so eingestellt werden kann, dass ein Script oder Datei sagt, wie lange das Passwort gültig ist bzw. es abläuft.

Ist das möglich?

Schon mal vorab eine Danksagung eines Ahnungslosen ;-)
Sasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2015, 20:43   #2
Bonkknogger

--- Aussage war falsch daher mal entfernt habe ---

Last edited by Bonkknogger; 17th February 2015 at 22:31.
Bonkknogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2015, 20:56   #3
Sasu

danke für die antwort. Das hab ich mir fast gedacht, jedoch erzeugt der lösungsvorschlag bei mir nur einen fragenden blick. sorry. Wenn du mir da noch kurz auf die sprünge helfen würdest wäre ich dir dankbar. weil dann, so schön sc2 auch ist, muss ich doch über die "viele instanzen und viele ports-lösung" gehen um mehreres streams voneinander unabhängig anbieten zu können.
Old 17th February 2015, 21:02   #4
DrO

if you want to stop someone having access to the DNAS then you have to remove the relevant password when needed. there is nothing stopping you scripting it yourself and then signalling to the DNAS to reload it's configuration when needed. but i don't think this is something that you're going to see added natively (at least not in a manner which is directly what you're looking for soon).

as you have streamadminpassword and streampassword options so you can run isolated streams on the same 2.x DNAS as needed. i'm not sure what Bonkknogger's post is trying to say, but it doesn't sound right for how you seem to want to run things (if i'm understanding things correctly to start with...).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2015, 22:30   #5
Bonkknogger

ok ich muss meine Aussage revidieren...

in der sc2 server kannst du die config bearbeiten, und dann im Server login die config neu laden.

inwieweit die anderen instanzen betroffen sind keine ahnung
Bonkknogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2015, 16:59   #6
neralex
Major Dude

If we can use for each stream on the same DNAS own entries for streamadminpassword and streampassword like:

streamadminpassword_1=apass1
streampassword_1=spass1

streamadminpassword_2=apass2
streampassword_2=spass2

... then you could use, in theory, on the same machine internal PHP functions like fputs to create / renew the config-file or you can put the needed lines for the config-options in single files they are included in the config-file of the DNAS. With PHP you could also read entries from a database which you have stored before with a web-based interface. With a cronjob on your shoutcast-system-user you could check with a PHP-file if exists new entries in the database or if exists entries with a renewed timestamp. If yes, let write a new file.

If it will work as it does with the private pages, then you could use with PHP cURL the following URL with the master administrator password:

admin.cgi?pass=my_master_admin_pass&mode=reload or admin.cgi?pass=my_master_admin_pass&mode=reload&force=1

This reloads the stream configuration details in the main configuration file the server used when started and is only available on the admin summary page and so can only be run by the master administrator password.

http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcas...#Private_Pages

But in my eyes the big problem could be the moment when the DNAS is crashed. Because then all your streams are down with one hit. If you have for each costumer a own instance/deamon then it would be easier (for me) to restart the deamon without to lose all other running deamons.
neralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2015, 22:00   #7
Sasu

Thx a lot. Today i read ALL sites of turtorials an documentations. Its to much butt this problem is solved.

Now i jave a new question. I make a new thread. Thx
Old 20th February 2015, 03:40   #8
DrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by neralex View Post
But in my eyes the big problem could be the moment when the DNAS is crashed. Because then all your streams are down with one hit.
the same can be said from having different instances on the same machine or the same network, etc. there's always a risk but for some the multi-stream support out-weighs the downside of the DNAS going down (which is far less common as the 2.x DNAS releases mature, with the next release being far more stable than has been seen) e.g. easily providing all stream instances on port 80, along with only having to update one DNAS instead of multiple when there is an update. so there's pluses and minuses to running one stream per DNAS or multiple stream per DNAS (if that is wanted).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
ändern, neustart, ohne, passwort, stream