Old 11th January 2019, 22:42   #41
r.e.e.d

small bug:
after a fresh install, when winamp starts with modern skin, the album art panel is hidden behind the main window.
is necessary to rezise, use the windowshade or hide the main window, or disable and re-enable the album art viewer to move-it to a visible area.
r.e.e.d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2019, 21:46   #42
MRakestraw

Issue loading Large directories into library

I have a directory the has 2800 ripped CDs, I have tried many different ways to get them into the winamp library (as one directory), when I check the computer at a later time (30 min to hours) winamp is no longer running.
I have set winamp to collect data and send it to the developers on crash which its done in the past but this failure does not send a crash report.
Not sure if the file count is too much or if I have one or more corrupt files or ...
MRakestraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2019, 22:02   #43
MRakestraw

Winamp Modern skin, windows no longer linked on start

I am using the Winamp Modern skin, when I start Winamp I get different sections (windows) spread out all over the screen. I re-group them and exit winamp but when I start winamp again it happens again. After 1 setup t worked fine for a few days, but after it happend once it happened 100% of all starts. And occasionally a window moves to a new part of the screen, then after a few starts a different window will un-link and move somewhere else.
I have 5 parts of this skin displayed, Player, Album Art, Playlist editor, media library, the player window always ends up in the upper left corner of my monitor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Modern2.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	54354  
MRakestraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2019, 18:49   #44
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRakestraw View Post
I am using the Winamp Modern skin, when I start Winamp I get different sections (windows) spread out all over the screen. I re-group them and exit winamp but when I start winamp again it happens again. After 1 setup t worked fine for a few days, but after it happend once it happened 100% of all starts. And occasionally a window moves to a new part of the screen, then after a few starts a different window will un-link and move somewhere else.
I have 5 parts of this skin displayed, Player, Album Art, Playlist editor, media library, the player window always ends up in the upper left corner of my monitor.
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=453790

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRakestraw View Post
I have a directory the has 2800 ripped CDs, I have tried many different ways to get them into the winamp library (as one directory), when I check the computer at a later time (30 min to hours) winamp is no longer running.
I have set winamp to collect data and send it to the developers on crash which its done in the past but this failure does not send a crash report.
Not sure if the file count is too much or if I have one or more corrupt files or ...
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=454113

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=454067

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 19:30   #45
mark007

I have switched to the beta 0.1 wasapi plugin. The volume slider does not respond correctly, for example when I change the volume in windows mixer for winamp, the winamp volume slider does not readjust to that external change. It instead stays at the previous / now not correct volume.
mark007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports