• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iztac
    • Nov 2017

Help me to understand please.. :(

Hi,

i'm streaming music from home (optical fiber, blablablabl), well i have installed DNAS : SHOUTcast DNAS/win64 v2.5.5.733 (Aug 24 2017)

and well and i dont understand nothing about the Trigger Ads.

i follow the rule , 2 min with Advert: in artist and title... ok

i play 4-5 track , 1 ads file, 1 jingle

The DNAS show me that was played (i saw in history => 18:41:21 Advert Triger)
    BUT i don't understand why in front of ip listener i have green dollar symbol who said in tooltip " Waiting for first Advert Break to Play Advert Group: (and some numbers for exemple 7 or 125 or 248) "

What is that ???? when i go my RMO in REVENU Section, i saw all number to 0...

when this section is refresh ?? 1 time per month ? and how can i control than ADs are correctly deliver ??

Thank you
  • keijo
    • Jun 2017

Welcome to the forums. I'll be as detailed as possible.

> The DNAS show me that was played (i saw in history => 18:41:21 Advert Triger)
    That is good. The ads you selected are compliant and reporting you can trigger ads.

> BUT i don't understand why in front of ip listener i have green dollar symbol who said in tooltip " Waiting for first Advert Break to Play Advert Group: (and some numbers for exemple 7 or 125 or 248) "
    When you see a single green $ it means that the listener has been added to a distribution pool and may get ads delivered *IF* your DNAS qualifies for distributing them, check below.

> What is that ???? when i go my RMO in REVENU Section, i saw all number to 0...
    To qualify for actually distributing ads from your DNAS, you have to provide at least 500 daily listening hours (that's roughly 21 continuous listeners per day) for your station.
    Also you have to keep in mind that ads are distributed to listener from countries where Radionomy/TargetSpot have commercial deals. Check your revenues page for the list of such countries.

> when this section is refresh ?? 1 time per month ? and how can i control than ADs are correctly deliver ??
    Check that section every 24 hours. You can keep an eye on your ads and listeners: whenever the green dollar sign in your DNAS turns into a double dollar, it means that it has delivered ads. This will be reflected, later on, in your RMO Revenues control panel.

Hope it helps.-
    Keijo!
    I have no ties to Radionomy/TargetSpot in any way. My posts/replies are my own so any advice I can give, try at your own risk.
    KDPST - Keijo Grooving Moods -- (Where Music Is Your Mood) --
    http://listen.shoutcast.com/kdpst-keijogroovingmoods

Comment

• Iztac
      • Nov 2017

yes :0 thank you i understand better now and yes i begin to see the double green $

but something i don't understand i have friends in switzerland, they listen my radio station but anyone listened Ads Trigger (the ads monetized) they always listen mine....

i check RMO website and yes i saw they were detected as Switzerland... and this country is in Ads Progam about radionomy...

it's Shoutcast server problem detection ?

Comment

• keijo
        • Jun 2017

Hello again.

> but something i don't understand i have friends in switzerland, they listen my radio station but anyone listened Ads Trigger (the ads monetized) they always listen mine....

That would be because even though it is a monetizing country, they probably ran out of ads in their pool for that market. Ads are limited in number, factored and queued to go in cycles (that 'Ad group' you see in each connection). If no ads are played at your friends, it's because they got no ads to play, and it's nothing wrong on your side.

Just keep your radio on, provide the best content, and play it like you always did. At some point it will start rolling that money. It's a slow process, but once it's rolling it ain't gonna stop.

Hole it helps,
        Keijo!
        I have no ties to Radionomy/TargetSpot in any way. My posts/replies are my own so any advice I can give, try at your own risk.
        KDPST - Keijo Grooving Moods -- (Where Music Is Your Mood) --
        http://listen.shoutcast.com/kdpst-keijogroovingmoods

Comment

Working...
        X