• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Windude
    • Jun 2002

Checks in Michigan

SO whats happening In Michigan?

"U.S. Border Patrol agents at the checkpoints will ask passengers their citizenship and will have leeway to ask a host of follow-up questions. It's all part of President Bush's attempt to increase security along the northern border.
    Under federal law, the government may conduct searches and surveillance within 25 miles of any international border. The practice of checkpoints is common in southern border states such as Texas and California.
    Michigan is among the first of the northern border states to be included in the program."

Has an alien landed and got past the govt and now they can't find it. I feel that this is the explanation, Alien Life forms are living in Michigan and the Military can't find it so has resorted to this method. Press so far have not been aloud near the checks to film. Is this incase of finding the alien.

In the 80's UFOs were said to have been flying over South West Michigan. So a UFO frequent Spot.

Aliens have landed people and the govt is determined to get to them before the public. We shall overcome and we shall find out soon that there are aliens that the shadow govt is keeping from us because we can't take the info.

Welcome Alien Visitors. I hope you enjoy our planet and you of course are friendly.

Thanks to my american associate {Clam}
    <<<will give head for food-stamps>>>
  • Cameron221
    Major Dude
    • Sep 2002

"These are the rules. If you dont like them, I got others"

#unreal2 chat: mIRC - irc://irc.****.org/unreal2

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Windude. I no longer watch CNN. You are my number one news source.

Comment

• Bilbo Baggins
        Wind Chime of the Apocalypse
        • May 2000

Does that mean that we can stop the skirt wearing men from up north entering this brown and unpleasant land?

Comment

• rm'
          Banned
          • Jul 2000

I hijacked a UFO.... but then realized it was just a Windude thread

Canada's immigration laws are notoriously lax.

Comment

• Orgone_Man
            Major Dude
            • Sep 2002

I actually heard a speaker on UFO's and the like a few weeks ago (for free). It was neat-0, but not too neat-0

Comment

• Windude
              • Jun 2002

Orgone_Man a memeber of the illuminati i think.
              <<<will give head for food-stamps>>>

Comment

• _Blackdog_
                Major Dude
                • Oct 2001

i cross the border from detroit to ontario all the time. they've always asked my citizenship, where i'm going, how long i'll be staying, the nature of my visit and etc... this is nothing new

Comment

Working...
                X