X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fionapain
    • Feb 2017

Winamp & Plugins

Hi I am new to the forum though not new to Winamp, I have been using Winamp for about 7 or 8 years I have tried such things as I thingy whatever it is associated with Apple, couldn't get my head round it. The way it tried to control my pc and take over really bugged me, wanting to know my inside leg measurements etc etc. However, having used Winamp for some time and it really blows the other similar programs out of the water.

I have always been aware of the plugin side and to some degree used the plugins that come with the player mainly as I am more of a "if it's not broke" sort of person. so I wanted to use two completely separate instances of Winamp but wanted to fade between the two as I have wanted to do this for years.

I ventured into the unknown and looked for plugins, almost straight away I came across one to work between two instances. I loaded it up and although it didn't work a popup asked me had it worked then looked at why and sorted it absolutely brilliant You are doing a great job there Thanks & keep it up. I remembered what the name of the other thing was it's 'iTunes' what a crock that is ...
Working...
X