Old 24th October 2007, 21:54   #1
Kn0tte
Major Dude

"Big Bento" skin bug - Maximizing etc..

1. I used Big Bento skin.. I adjusted the size of the whole Bento skin to my own liking.. Then I pressed the maximize button to the top on the right side. Then Winamp with Bento skin got maximized. Then I pressed the same button to Restore Winamp. When I did that, Bento didnt go back to the sizing I sat it to (my own liking). It went back to how it is when we use Bento for the first time (standard sizing setting)..
This happens with Big Bento only.. I tried it with just Bento, and this did not happen.. In just Bento, it went back to the size settings I had set it too... Also, In just Bento, it becamed weird after awhile. Something like this bug happend there too. See #2..

Can someone reproduce?
It should go back to the setting I set it too, but it didnt. Maybe we could have another button/option which restored Bento to the default sizing setting (in both Bento skins)?

2. I used Bento skin (just Bento). I had my own sizing settings. Then I maximized, and restored. It went back to my settings.
Then after that, I adjusted the sizing a bit more (to my own liking again), pressed maximize, and pressed restore. Then, it went back to my first, own settings, when it should have been like it was when I adjusted it the second time. Weird..

3. And one more question.. Im just curious - How is it going with 5.51? Is this sizing bug a know issue, and "a looked into" thing for a future release?

Keep up the good work..

/Kn0tte

Last edited by Kn0tte; 24th October 2007 at 22:16.
Kn0tte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2007, 16:18   #2
Kn0tte
Major Dude

Also, I want to add a suggestion (which is also about sizing..):

Bento skin(s): When watching video, and the whole skin sizes after how the video are.. Is it possible that when the video is finished, the whole skin goes back to the size setting it was before watching the video?
Also, when watching a video which is not as big as the whole video "window", the whole skin gets smaller.. Why? Why couldnt the video just appear in the middle of the video window, instead of rezising the whole skin? It is a bit annoying.. :P

/Kn0tte
Old 26th October 2007, 15:31   #3
crickton

Send a message via ICQ to crickton Send a message via AIM to crickton
I have the same problem with either Bento skin remembering my custom size setting. It doesn't. With the skin in Main Mode, I can set the size I like, but as soon as I go to either Maximize --> Restore, or WindowShade --> Main Mode, it forgets the height I had set.

:/

Winamp 5.5 install, no extra plugins
Windows XP SP2 - Professional
IBM Thinkpad R60 (Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz))
crickton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2007, 00:14   #4
Kn0tte
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Kn0tte
Also, I want to add a suggestion (which is also about sizing..):

Bento skin(s): When watching video, and the whole skin sizes after how the video are.. Is it possible that when the video is finished, the whole skin goes back to the size setting it was before watching the video?
Also, when watching a video which is not as big as the whole video "window", the whole skin gets smaller.. Why? Why couldnt the video just appear in the middle of the video window, instead of rezising the whole skin? It is a bit annoying.. :P

/Kn0tte
Solved! There was an option in options/prefs/video to rezise or not.. I dont know why I havent seen that one before.. Anyway, fixed

But the Bento skin(s) maximizing/restoring is still a bug though..
Old 7th November 2007, 15:24   #5
martin.deimos
Android/UI Development

Send a message via ICQ to martin.deimos Send a message via AIM to martin.deimos Send a message via Yahoo to martin.deimos
The resizing bugs _should_ now be fixed,
if they are still in 5.51 feel free to send me a pm (the best way to remind me - but not the general way to ask questions)

WebSite: www.skinconsortium.com - Community for Userinterface Design & Coding
Skins: Click Here
martin.deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports