Old 13th March 2002, 20:08   #1
binary hero
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to binary hero
gloating

don't you just hate people who gloat when you feel REALLY bad?

so do i...so i'm going to do it.

Today i went on a Physics trip to some alternative energy center in Wales. yay. But my g/f was going yay . So, we were about to go on a tour around this place when she said "do you want to go and do something...else" we did (my first time) i love life . Then i got home and my LEGAL copy of Medal of Honour - Allied Assault had arrived. AND my sister's friend had given me a cd (long story, but basically we have the same music taste and we swap) and the CD 0wnz (Lost Prophets).

So, i'm just gonna sit here listening to this CD on my kick-ass puter talking in #******* for a bit longer, drinking beer, having just had a lovley pizza. Then i'll go play some more MOH - AA
binary hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2002, 20:11   #2
PabUK
Major Dude

Congratulations, sounds like a good day. Coincidentally I am about to eat pizza too.

There is one thing I hate about really good days though - things can only go worse from there. Yes I am a big pessimist but I can't help realising that. Then there are those times when everything is going really well for days only for it all to fall apart at high-speed.

Anyway, before I drive anyone to suicide, I will end this post.

In support of aggressive sex with llamas, and freedom from the obligation to explain.
Pawhosting.com | Pawsoft.com | Pawdesign.com | PabUK.com
PabUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2002, 20:12   #3
KelseyB
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to KelseyB Send a message via AIM to KelseyB Send a message via Yahoo to KelseyB
ha ha ha. put it in the bitchlist, huh?

i wish i had a girl. but i dont. even with the 60/40 split (girls/guys) in my school...
KelseyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2002, 20:14   #4
BlurPak2k1

How i yearn to be someone who enjoys pain.
BlurPak2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2002, 09:47   #5
binary hero
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to binary hero
today has just got better, i am in college now, with a happy little oc3 line and a cup of coffee, in #*******. I finish in 2hrs, when i'm gonna go into town and buy a DVD or something
binary hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2002, 12:52   #6
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Nice one .

Little useless note: The thing about T-Totellers is, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as their day gets.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2002, 13:30   #7
zootm
Forum King

hehe- since i just spent a few days doing nothing but listening to lostprophets and playing medal of honour, and my girlfriend's coming back here tomorrow so we can go away up into the highlands for a week, i know how you feel binary. life rocks.

also:
Quote:
orignally typed in by Phily Baby
Little useless note: The thing about T-Totellers is, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as their day gets.
i like that philosophy

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2002, 18:09   #8
Huehuetenango
Forum King

you know what, binary, i think you may be right
i've just had the best bloody week i've had in a long long LONG time, and i'm so happy right now, i just want to gloat
i've gotten back a major assignment in eveyr class, and gotten between 85 and 95 on all of them
i actually have a girlfriend, now, and i'm so happy w/ that it's not even funny, yesterday after school we went to second cup and just talked for three hours before she went to work, then after that she called me and we talked more
today i'm going to see blade 2 w/ some friends who i haven't talked to in months
and a friend just dropped by my house and gave me the copy of a cd w/ a program i need for an assignment at school

i'm scared of what's going to happen when this week ends. There's no way next week can beat this.
Huehuetenango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2002, 21:11   #9
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Well done Binary

I am glad someone is having a good week
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist