Old 12th December 2003, 06:24   #1
bigtrev

time alignment

Does anybody know if there is a time alignment dsp available
for winamp 3?
Something like what alpine offer in their highend car decks.

I need to be able to delay the sound coming from the speakers(mostly from the speaker closest to me)
that way i can have a perfect sound stage when i put my computer into the car

Can any body help?

Regards
Trev
Old 12th December 2003, 06:42   #2
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
First, welcome to the forums, bigtrev

In answer to your question - honestly I don't know if any of the DSP/Effect 3rd-party Winamp3 components have that feature. It's a feature that has never interested me (personally). Maybe somebody will pop in here who knows more about a specific component that will do what you want (that is before these Winamp3 forums are locked and archived for legacy support only - very soon btw).

HELLO??? Anybody else know about such a component? If so, pop in soon to help bigtrev out here.

But bigtrev... you can try searching yourself through all the Winamp3 DSP/Effect components to see if one suits your needs. But do so quickly, since not just the DSP/Effect components, but likely all the 3rd-party Winamp3 components will be removed shortly from Winamp.com, same as will Winamp3 itself (dead project).

There is a Sticky thread at the very top of this forum that is entitled Winamp3 Is Dead, Upgrade To Winamp 5. I think it's very likely that you had never read it, based on the fact that you've posted here for help with a Winamp3 3rd-party component.

As I hinted above, Winamp3 is now effectively dead (although Wasabi development "should" continue - maybe not though) and Winamp3 will be removed from Winamp.com very soon. All Winamp3 forums (including this one) will be locked and archived for read-only purposes (legacy support). We will no longer actively support Winamp3.

I recommend that you do what was suggested in the Sticky thread I linked to above for you... uninstall Winamp3 then go ahead and download Winamp 5.0. When you download Winamp 5.0, go ahead and download a current release candidate of Winamp 5.0 (until the final public release comes out, at which time you can upgrade). The LATEST release candidate of Winamp 5.0 is now available. This will "probably" be the last one offered for download in the forums until Winamp Final is officially publicly released.

Get it here > Winamp 5.0rc666 here

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Old 12th December 2003, 09:13   #3
bigtrev

Thankyou for your quick reply,
I didn't realise that win 3 was out dated...sorry,
Will def download win 5

anyway the search continues....Anybody?

Regards
Trev

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Discussion