Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion

Old 24th June 2005, 15:11   #161
glop

yes escuse me (bad translations from me)
glop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2005, 22:09   #162
Tomoyo

Hi DrO

If "Use extended 'Jump to File'dialog" don't use, perform support of foreign characters in JTF also(so GEN_JFIX.DLL like)?
Tomoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2005, 23:40   #163
Streproyt

Hello, I don't understand how currently works the search function in the jump to file dialog since I have noticed something funny searching in it:

Searching for artists like BB King or W.C. Clark (tagged exactly like I just typed), in older versions of JTFE I just typed bb or wc and it returned all the albums by them in the playlist, now I have noticed it not only depends on the the mp3 tag but on the filename too (even if all the albums are tagged the same I noticed it returns different things depending on if the filename is BB King or B.B. King) so this and some results just puzzle me, for example:

I have two albums in the playlist both with BB King like tag (showing in the playlist BB) but one with filename BB and the other B.B. so searching for this artist:

-Search for BB returns both albums.
-Search for bb or bb king returns nothing.
-Search for B.B. or B. returns album 1 (filename B.B. King).
-Search for b. returns album1 (filename B.B. King).
-Search for b.b or b.b. returns nothing.
-Search for Bb returns nothing (don't know why if the below one works)
-Search for bB returns both albums. (? real weird, this really puzzles me)

I don't understand why b. returns something and b.b. returns nothing, or why BB returns it and bb doesn't, and I don't understand what has to do the filename if I have all the albums tagged exactly with the same artist name.

Please DRO can you clarify this? is this a bug or just the way it works now? if so, why these funny results?

Thank you in advance
Streproyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 02:14   #164
DrO

Build 9a is out:: release info

i'll reply to those in a few hours (or so)

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 07:12   #165
Cadish

Search for R.E.M.:

- Search for "r.e" returns "R.e.m. - etc"
- Search for "R.e" returns "R.e.m. - etc"
- Search for "r.E" returns full albums of R.E.M. with filename "R.E.M. - etc"
- Search for "re" returns nothing

I hope I helped you by posting this
Cadish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 11:29   #166
DrO

Build 9b is out:: release info

---------------------------------------------------------

Tomoyo: the patched function ie what gen_jfix was doing as well is on in all cases but some adjustment needs to be made still to make it work correctly with the main jtfe on/off setting (this will be fixed in build 10)

Streproyt: it's always been based on the mp3 tag and the filename (since that's the information Winamp passes to it's comparison function and now into my one).

the main reason for this change is that my search function compares exactly against the strings passed and the search entered. in the original winamp comparison function it just compares on any values between a - z (lower or upper case) which shows how you can type in bb and it would work.

with some of the issues you were having due to lower/upper case in the same search, 9b i think will fix those issues (since i was doing a test with A.T.F.C presents - In and Out of my Life and that was failing if i did a.t. but not if i did A.T. - just needed to flip the order of the upper to lower case conversion internal for the check).

basically it's a double-edged sword since the comparison done in jtfe now fixes all the extended character search issues and also means punctuation like << can now be correctly used as search parameters. so i'm not too sure what to do about the . issue... i could add in a mini option to allow my function to ignore it for those who need it but then if you wanted to search for matches to pres. then that wouldn't work so i'm not too sure

Cadish: yup, it confirmed i can't code

-daz
Old 25th June 2005, 12:17   #167
TazDevil

WOW WOW WOW i have been missing MAJOR action here...

First of all thanks for fixing the window shade button placement (especially for the winamp3 skin love ya)

Next i have seen that UTF support has been implemented (thanks again) but the extended character search (like accents and stuff) imho should be treated as jonas did in his dl by creating a separate [table] with all characters and their equivalent extended characters, because different languages have diff. extended characters... in order for writting an a to find Ã_áâãä lets say as well as their equivalent capitals [ok the previous line might not look well cause of char encoding :|]

So for build 9b i can confirm that case insensitive search is working, BUT extended character insensitive searching is not working yet :'(

taz

NEW Multiple Output Plugin v1.5 | Download | outputs data to one or more audio/file output devices
Crystal Classic Skins v1.1 | Download | transparency effects for classic skins
TazDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 14:16   #168
Streproyt

Thanks DrO for your explanations, I think the mini option to ignore dots would be a good idea, so people could check or uncheck it according to their preferences, I personally prefer to ignore them.

By the way, the link to the 9b release doesn't work, clicking in it just shows the log and link for 9a.
Streproyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 14:31   #169
fisher819

Send a message via Yahoo to fisher819
strange. build 9b does not appear on the site on my pc.

help us count :Click here
fisher819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 14:35   #170
TazDevil

here is the link again... http://nunzioweb.com/daz/files/jtfe/...(Build_9b).exe

just tested it. (working)

By the way i agree with ignorying the . (dot) in searching

NEW Multiple Output Plugin v1.5 | Download | outputs data to one or more audio/file output devices
Old 25th June 2005, 15:16   #171
DrO

i was sure i'd uploaded the new changelog for #9b before i left for work

With the dot thing, i'll see if i can get that done as a #9c or something when i can get home for work and do some of the ol' coding

TazDevil: so it is just if char y is found then make it react the same as char x? really i don't like making tables to match things up to (since it slows things down by having to scan per character and that's a pain in a large playlist)

also you said that 'extended character insensitive searching is not working yet', can you give me an example playlist where that happens (since i've really got nothing with extended chars to test against) and what exactly is the fail (or is it related to the matching of things as above?)

-daz
Old 25th June 2005, 15:33   #172
TazDevil

Well actually i was referring to the above... character emulation

the thing is that you can have a separate file with the table, which will not contain the whole alpabet but (in my language 7 vauels, and their equivalent extended chars), so that is 12 entries...

If the file is not found or if the ini section is not found then the loop or whatever function is not used, (cause i dont care about performence, as for getting the results i want), and i dont get correct results unless i write the word ,name, song as it is and the extended characters in place... -> i want to write the simple char and find extended chars as well.

Actually you could replace the search string and make multiple internal searches for all combinations of the string characters that alternatives are found in the table
or ask Jonas if there is a better way cause he is doing it without any performance drop...

Hope makes things clearer
taz

Old 25th June 2005, 15:43   #173
siebe83
Forum King

Is it possible to exclude a specific plugin from the winshade feature? Some weird things happen with Milkdrop when put in winshade mode. The first time you click the winshade button the window resizes (gets larger), the second time a message pops up titled 'out of video memory', saying 'window resize failed'.

Another issue, reproducable for me...
While window is in winshade (eg. the Media Library), click and hold the winshade button, drag to the left and release button. The ML window will go into normal mode, but smaller. Clicking the winshade button directly afterwards does nothing, except for changing the button state.
If you drag to the right, the ML window will go into normal mode, but bigger.
I hope that was understandable

I.e.
1. Put ML in winshade mode
2. Click winshade button and hold the mouse button
3. Drag to the left (or the right) and release mouse button

The first time you do the above, the window might even get reduced to a height of a few pixels.

Good Winamp plugins by Joonas, DrO and shaneh.
If you're bored go here or, if the boredom is more serious, here.
siebe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 19:03   #174
mrym

Quote:
Originally posted by siebe83
Is it possible to exclude a specific plugin from the winshade feature? Some weird things happen with Milkdrop when put in winshade mode. The first time you click the winshade button the window resizes (gets larger), the second time a message pops up titled 'out of video memory', saying 'window resize failed'.
with dynamic library v1.02, winamp crushes...

Quote:
Another issue, reproducable for me...
While window is in winshade (eg. the Media Library), click and hold the winshade button, drag to the left and release button. The ML window will go into normal mode, but smaller. Clicking the winshade button directly afterwards does nothing, except for changing the button state.
If you drag to the right, the ML window will go into normal mode, but bigger.
I hope that was understandable

I.e.
1. Put ML in winshade mode
2. Click winshade button and hold the mouse button
3. Drag to the left (or the right) and release mouse button

The first time you do the above, the window might even get reduced to a height of a few pixels.
reproducable for me as well.

i don't know is it possible or not but, i would like to see
"JTFE window uses same font as playlist editor" option.

btw, middle button is great!
mrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 19:07   #175
siebe83
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by mrym
with dynamic library v1.02, winamp crushes...
Yup, Winamp freezes (I don't get any error messages, just have to kill task), but only with DL v1.0* (not with the 1.1 beta versions) and with ActiveWinamp installed. At least, for me
I thought the problem was too specific to mention, and I also have no idea who/what is at fault exactly here.
Do you have ActiveWinamp as well?

Good Winamp plugins by Joonas, DrO and shaneh.
If you're bored go here or, if the boredom is more serious, here.
siebe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 23:17   #176
jmatthews112
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to jmatthews112 Send a message via Yahoo to jmatthews112
I can reproduce the Milkdrop, ML and DL WinShade bugs on a WinXP system running Winamp 5.093 (DL 1.02, no ActiveWinamp) but lets not let this thread go too off-topic

Granted the original concern of WinShade exclusion was valid and might possibly be looked into, but who knows?

Definitely not me
jmatthews112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2005, 23:30   #177
DrO

the ml issue (which is related to any sizeable gen winamp window frames) is internally fixed now (as well as another minor issue that had annoyed me).

the milkdrop thing i've known of for ages and in the next build it will be hard coded to ignore it (though really this is milkdrops fault since it seems to handle a zero size client area in a dumb way )

i can't get any crashes/lockups with DL 1.02 so i've no idea what would be causing it (if someone gets a crash log with the next build then that'd be helpful)

with other things, the 'dot ignore' option has been implemented and seems to be working ok (it is off by default since i prefer the more exact seaching)

there will be a new build in the next few hours so the fixes, etc can be confirmed

-daz
Old 26th June 2005, 00:36   #178
glop

hi DrO

1)it crash with albumlist
(http://albumlist.sourceforge.net/)

2)When the final english.ini will be available ?
Old 26th June 2005, 00:47   #179
DrO

Quote:
Originally posted by glop
1)it crash with albumlist
(http://albumlist.sourceforge.net/)
crashes in what way? is there a crash report? how can i try to reproduce this crash? since i've just downloaded albumlist (2.01) and installed it and i've no idea what i'm meant to be doing to get a jtfe crash

as for the language file update, it'll happen once the new builds are feature stable and i've re-designed the preferences layout (is one of the last things that will be done before a official build is released)

-daz
Old 26th June 2005, 01:18   #180
glop

ok...it should depend of another things, albumlist installing make me crashing...sorry DrO

understood for langage file
Old 26th June 2005, 02:08   #181
DrO

Build 9e is out:: release info

Hopefully all of the Winshade issues are now fixed in this build (took ages to track down and work around a few window's messages hence why this isn't a full new build number (see the last entry in the changelog on why i've not made this a #10)

-daz
Old 26th June 2005, 04:22   #182
jmatthews112
Major Dude

I was playing around with the Scheduler (it's been around for a few builds, but I hadn't actually known how it operated until I was tinkering with some of the settings) and I must say it may become rather powerful once it is completed and the kinks worked out. However, I have experienced a few intermittent crashes while using it. For those that I have been able to trace....

Select the action wanted... [Select an event ...]
[Play at time...]

in the Scheduler tab doesn't seem to function unless you have already scheduled a song via the A key [I hadn't realized this key was live until tonight]

Also, if you have previously scheduled an event via the A key, proceed to select Play at time... in the Scheduler tab, clear the checkbox next to the Time entry box, and click Update, Winamp freezes.

[in fact, editing anything from this dialog and clicking Update appears to freeze Winamp]

If you add a song, choosing to remove its entry upon playing, but do not choose a repeat frequency, upon playing the file and then attempting to schedule additional songs causes Winamp to display the previously scheduled song name over any other playlist entry when pressing A [the scheduler dialog fails to initialize as well].

A little bit of a quirk, you're currently allowed to uncheck this time box, and still add the event (it appeares as 0:00 in the Scheduler.

For now, that's all I can reproduce on an XP Pro SP2 system (while knowing the cause). As the scheduler is still in early stages, its understandable, but it might bring some things to light. jmat
Old 26th June 2005, 11:46   #183
Chris Diack

@ jmatthews112: Re the scheduler...

"Powerful" is just the start of it :-) I'm sure.

Darren, This JTFE is just amazing now that you've included the colorizer and it immediately brings to the fore a few more insane ideas.

As you're no doubt aware, we use Winamp as a playout system for our LPFM radio station, with the SQRsoft crossfader loaded and a ultra simplistic but functional skin which shows across the top bar of the playlist showing whether or not Winamp's playlist is in focus.

Now, old habits die hard and to date we have used the cursor to set up (highlight) the next audio item we intend to play (from the ENTER Key) which inevitably occurs after a separator (because we default normally to continuous play (ala manual playlist advance toggled off)

Now it would make total sense to use the "x" key to start the next available track, if the previous item was the separator (set to "stop playback") however in the past, because the cursor, when placed on the appropriate track showed up as a highly visible blue bar, it made confirmation of the next track to be played stand out exceptionally well...

Which brings me to request something which I never thought of asking for... Is it possible to have one of your famous colored (customised) bars to replace the current active (white instead of green) highlighted item in the playlist.

See attached winamp.jpg for an example of how we're using winamp as a playout system for radio...

Item 4 is the currently playing item.

Items 5 though 13 are "Q" (queued) to play

Item 13 is the last item to play (before a live voice weather item)

Item 15 will be automatically highlighted like item 4 when the playlist steps through the list of queued items and stops at Item 14 which is the separator toggled to "Stop Playback"

Time to digress slightly...

Items 8 and 10 have been removed from the directory they were in after the items were loaded into the playlist, thus the red bar indicates the items are not available for play....

Still digressing...

The News and Sports bulletins (Items 8 & 10) are updated off an FTP server and automatically overwritten (or deleted if not available for whatever reason) and the missing file indicator is therefore a godsend as it alerts us to the problem long before we get to putting it to air (or not)(hallelujah Darren)... what a marvellous inclusion into JTFE... custom made for us.

We sometimes suffer an internet meltdown between the FTP server and us!

So to get to the point, it would be cool if Item 4 (currently playing item) were able to be colorised instead of the insipid (sorry nullsoft) white over black it is currently...

Is there a possibility that you could colorize this item??

In case you're wondering, the display above the playlist is created by a plugin designed by Justin many moons ago which I've customised to track the elapsed time of the currently playing track.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....2&highlight=Ao

Congratulations again Darren for the extraordinary work you're putting into JTFE.

Hope the wclock http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....k&pagenumber=3 thoughts proved to be of interest re the scheduler.

wclock has been the subject of other discussion here as well

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....ghlight=wclock

Here endeth the sermon

Kind regards...

Chris in New Zealand
Chris Diack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2005, 11:51   #184
Chris Diack

OOoops... here's the Winamp Radio.jpg referred to above
Attached Images
File Type: jpg winamp radio.jpg (88.3 KB, 448 views)
Chris Diack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2005, 13:02   #185
mrym

Quote:
Originally posted by siebe83
Yup, Winamp freezes (I don't get any error messages, just have to kill task), but only with DL v1.0* (not with the 1.1 beta versions) and with ActiveWinamp installed. At least, for me
I thought the problem was too specific to mention, and I also have no idea who/what is at fault exactly here.
Do you have ActiveWinamp as well?
sorry, it's not crushes, just freezes up and no error messages.
i don't have activewinamp. winamp.exe, in_mp3.dll, out_ds.dll, gen_dl.dll(v1.02), and gen_jumpex.dll only.(win2k sp4)

with build 9e, same result as well.(still freezes...)

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
i can't get any crashes/lockups with DL 1.02 so i've no idea what would be causing it (if someone gets a crash log with the next build then that'd be helpful)
i didn't get crash log, but i can get dump txt.
since i can't code at all, so i don't know is this helpful or not...but
if you need to see dump txt, i'll send it to you.

Quote:
"JTFE window uses same font as playlist editor" option.
impossible?
if this feature will be implemented, we can see non latin/english font without installing language pack.
Old 27th June 2005, 01:07   #186
DrO

Build 10 is out:: release info

I'll be addressing scheduler and a few other issues in the next few days (and will give a full reply back to things as time allows tomorrow (monday)

myrm: if you get a dump.txt with this new build and the winshade freeze up then i'd like that please since i want to that bug (if it is there down )

-daz

if you downloaded the installed within 15-20 mins of my posting then you'll need to re-download the file since i uploaded an interim build cos i forgot to do a final build in release mode ) - you can check if it is #10 you have by checking the about page
Old 27th June 2005, 01:32   #187
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
if i have 'highlight missing files' the space below the last item in pledit is highlighted.

w/siebe's bug, if you click and drap from the minimize button it doesnt shrink to one pixel for me, but now the window is not moveable until i click minimize again

downgrades DL to find bug.... [edit]I tried a clean install with dl1.02, activewinamp default install, and build 10. when there is no directory in dl, everything works fine. it will still work after youve loaded the folder. when you close and reopen winamp, and try to shade DL, then you get the freeze... if you end task, delete dl.ini, everything works fine again. BUT, when i deleted all the files associated with activewinamp, i still got same errors.

Last edited by billyvnilly; 27th June 2005 at 02:25.
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2005, 02:06   #188
electricmime
Major Dude

i like the period thing, could you also make it work with '

There is no reset button on life... but the graphics kick ass
electricmime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2005, 04:15   #189
roytam1

The gen_jfix codes in new build is broken? I cannot search Chinese in build 9/10 anymore.
roytam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2005, 13:27   #190
DrO

Chris: you deserve a full post reply so i'll do that later tonight (pushed for time with my lunch break today)

billyvnilly: i can confirm the winshade inability to drag issue... i think the fix i made in which ever #9 build it was doesn't properly clear the re-size handling fix i had to put in there (hopefully it's just the one variable i can think of that needs to be adjusted)

ta for the extra info on the DL issue, that gives me a bit more to work on (though i wouldn't be surprised if the issue lies in it if the newer builds work fine)

that last entry shouldn't be being highlighted so not too sure why that's happening... is this the case straight from when you load winamp up?

electricmime: that can be easily done so i'll do that but that's the last character i'm going to remove from the searches

roytam1: can you give me an example playlist to play with and also a test search that you're using along with a saved copy of the current search as a playlist (it's on one of the right click menus for the jtf list to do that). main issue i'm guessing is possibly the conversion that i do to the letters since i moved from using straight character compares to using the OS's functions since i'd hoped that would handle the upper to lower case changes that are needed (guess it's causing more issues than i'd hoped for )

-daz
Old 27th June 2005, 14:05   #191
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
yeah cant reproduce the highlight anymore. it would only happen after adding files to a blank pledit...sorry, ill watch out for it again. this is why i shouldnt report bugs

and perhaps when joonas updates the winshade code from 1.1 into the stable builds we wont have problems.
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2005, 15:16   #192
mrym

thank you for implementing playlist editor's font feature.
as for the dump txt with build 10, i'll send it to you later. (1mb of textfile... )

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
main issue i'm guessing is possibly the conversion that i do to the letters since i moved from using straight character compares to using the OS's functions since i'd hoped that would handle the upper to lower case changes that are needed
i also think so. in the development of dynamic library, i have encountered same probrem.
here is a post (and attachment) that i explained to joonas.
hope this helps.
Old 27th June 2005, 16:03   #193
macaroon
Major Dude

DrO Ran JTFE 10 and the text came out ultra small - reverted back to 9e and it's fine. See piccy
Attached Images
File Type: gif jtfet_teeny_text.gif (4.5 KB, 449 views)

Winamp 5 updates Spilt_Milk
macaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2005, 16:59   #194
TazDevil

Regarding DL (1.1 beta 19)

On startup the DL window is always shown as windowshaded even if when it was restored when winamp was previously closed...

Also sometimes when screen is restored from a fullscreen (eg. watching a movie), the DL window (when in windowshade and attached above the taskbar, is moved to the upper position as if the window was restored but still in windowshade.

Also sometimes when DL loses focus (must be without user input) the button is not changed to the dimmed one and is highlighted. [cant reproduce really but i see it all the time, this is because i cannot remove focus without user input (ef mouse keyboard)]

i am also posting this to jonas thread, so it can be resolved.

Old 28th June 2005, 03:07   #195
roytam1

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
roytam1: can you give me an example playlist to play with and also a test search that you're using along with a saved copy of the current search as a playlist (it's on one of the right click menus for the jtf list to do that). main issue i'm guessing is possibly the conversion that i do to the letters since i moved from using straight character compares to using the OS's functions since i'd hoped that would handle the upper to lower case changes that are needed (guess it's causing more issues than i'd hoped for )

-daz
Here it is. You can search "田中" and look at the result.
Attached Files
File Type: txt old-jpop.m3u.txt (1.7 KB, 942 views)
roytam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2005, 08:11   #196
Thunder Pussy
Feed me a stray dog
(Major Dude)

Since you mentioned it, I'd prefer it if it were optional for JTFE to use the playlist editor's font. I use a large font setting for the playlist editor, & the large font doesn't quite look right in the JTFE window.

The external file modification tracking updater is really cool, if I understand what it is. To find out what it does I deliberately killed Winamp with the task manager and the TRAP position & playlist file remover changes were saved. Awesome. That is what it's for right? In the event of a crash any changes to the playlist will be saved? It's funny, I'd been tempted to request this very same feature.

This is moving me back towards the "one big playlist" method.

Best regards & thanks much,
M
Thunder Pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2005, 21:32   #197
fisher819

Send a message via Yahoo to fisher819
when i move after current a long file (80 min), winamp crashes.

win xp sp2, winamp pro 5.093
JTFE build 10 .
did not get a log.

help us count :Click here
fisher819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2005, 09:21   #198
niktheguru

Hi dro.

Wicked work on the plugin, i've been in hawaii for the last two weeks so was staggered to see it increase by like 6 builds in that time!!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but i haven't had time to sift throught the 6-7 pages since i last read the thread.

The new ability to see which links are dead in the playlist is wicked!! Is there any way you can extend this theme to

To try and re-establish the links using the title name info, from your playlist or a particular directory.

Often i move my music, to reorganise it, and its annoying to re-establish link s by readding the music in a particular order, if jtfe could do it, that'd be wicked!!

just a thought. is it possible?

Nikhil

Last edited by niktheguru; 30th June 2005 at 11:42.
niktheguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2005, 06:07   #199
Chris000001

I'm using the current build and I love the 'Enqueue & Play' option for the shell file association. If you are still taking requests, I'd like it even better if there was an option to remove the other stuff Winamp adds to the shell menu's (the separate 'Enqueue in Winamp', 'Play in Winamp' and 'Add to Winamp's bookmark list'.) It would be nice if it added 'Enqueue and Play' to all Explorer menu's like the regular 'Play in Winamp' and 'Enqueue in Winamp' also (Such as the entire 'My Music' folder or individual folders in 'My Music'.)

Thanks for reading this,

Chris
Chris000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2005, 13:08   #200
jmatthews112
Major Dude

[Off-topic]

@Chris000001

Preferences > File Types > uncheck Show Winamp in folder context menus in Windows Explorer

You can remove the other context menus, but only if you do so manually, through the Windows registry. See this post for more information.

Your final request to add Enqueue and Play to all (folder) menus might be something DrO can do, but removing the other associations might be something for the Winamp devs, as it is a global thing. It would normally go in the Wishlist, but since it is already here do not cross-post it. Thanks.

jmat
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion