Old 26th March 2007, 23:58   #2321
ZileXa

Quote:
Originally posted by drugo
why don't add a "sent to " feature
I think drugo is making a big point here..
I've been using DL without problems for a long time. There is only 1 annoying thing going on. Since the new Winamp 5.3x I use winamp to convert parts of my FLAC collection to OGG/MP3/AAC.
BUT the converter/encoder is *ONLY* reachable via the MediaLibrary (right click on 1 or more files and choose Send To >Convert).

Also, I miss a function to send files/folders to my MP3player (just a UMS).

So the Send-To thing is very important and for this I need to switch to ML everytime!
I hope your beta is as stable as 1.03, if it only adds this feature I will already be able to enjoy my music perfectly!

OHH another big miss, the edit Tag thingie! You have created Tagger for Winamp Playlist, for the DL you could easily add a contextmenu option that calls the ID-tagger from the ML!

So those are two important things, It would also be nice if there was a button or menu item called PLAYLISTS, containing all the *.m3u files (as if all these files are in 1 dir) DL has found when adding roots. (Would make it very easy to search through all the created playlists over time.)

But I hope you focus on releasing a new version soon! (and at least as stable as 1.03 hopefully!)
ZileXa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2007, 10:41   #2322
Joonas
Forum King

The beta group is now open but only sign up if you plan to contribute. Passive members (w/o a valid reason) will be purged from the group.
Joonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:25   #2323
marco4mp

Hi, first of all compliments and many thanks for DL which I have been using for a bit and which I find very useful

I've noticed something which doesn't work for me... I have some videos (.mpg, .flv) and when they are loaded in DL the tag guessing doesn't work. This problem doesn't occur with the original media library. Any idea how could I solve this?

Any idea very welcome.

Thank you!
marco4mp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2007, 09:04   #2324
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by marco4mp
Hi, first of all compliments and many thanks for DL which I have been using for a bit and which I find very useful

I've noticed something which doesn't work for me... I have some videos (.mpg, .flv) and when they are loaded in DL the tag guessing doesn't work. This problem doesn't occur with the original media library. Any idea how could I solve this?

Any idea very welcome.

Thank you!
Videos don't generally have metadata (or so I thought?) but all the guessing is done by Winamp which uses the info that the Media Library gives it. The Media Library does a lot of little tricks though to get metadata that it doesn't share with Winamp.

So in short, no there is no easy solution for this.
Old 3rd May 2007, 04:27   #2325
ProneaX

Send a message via AIM to ProneaX
Great to see that this is under development again!

My favorite plugin!

Seriously, this plugin is one of only a few reasons i still use windows....
ProneaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 12:15   #2326
ZileXa

whats new?

Soo.. where is the new thread about current developments? Seems this thread is slowly dying?
Where can I find 1.11 beta to test?
Old 29th May 2007, 12:27   #2327
Joonas
Forum King

Re: whats new?

Quote:
Originally posted by ZileXa
Soo.. where is the new thread about current developments? Seems this thread is slowly dying?
Where can I find 1.11 beta to test?
This thread is dying since I have moved the development process out of the Winamp forums (no point in spamming this forums with huge threads

And there is no 1.11 beta, but there is a 2.0 beta beta 17 at the Beta group http://groups.google.com/group/dynam...ary-beta-group

(And yes, I am misusing the beta term, it's more like alphas)
Old 18th October 2007, 20:39   #2328
Joonas
Forum King

Re: Re: whats new?

Dynamic Library 2.0 goes into Release Candidate testing today, so the group is open for everyone. Download and see how it works.

http://groups.google.com/group/dynam...ary-beta-group
Old 18th October 2007, 21:44   #2329
Pimousse38

hello Joonas,

DL 2.0 work fine with Winamp Modern skin and Bento skin

edit : not working with Bento if skin is maximized

Sorry for my bad English, i'm French

my skin : Pimeer v2.2
french community : Todae.fr
Pimousse38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2007, 05:46   #2330
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Pimousse38
hello Joonas,

DL 2.0 work fine with Winamp Modern skin and Bento skin

edit : not working with Bento if skin is maximized
Not working how? If you mean that DL won't be a tab in the bento skin that is known, there is no way to add your own tabs at this time.
Old 23rd October 2007, 19:34   #2331
fille1000

Hi Joonas, I have been trying to add a tab in Bento that opens the Dynamic Library, but it seems i need the static GUID for DL to be able to to that. I wonder if you would want to give it?
fille1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 19:57   #2332
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by fille1000
Hi Joonas, I have been trying to add a tab in Bento that opens the Dynamic Library, but it seems i need the static GUID for DL to be able to to that. I wonder if you would want to give it?
Oh? How do you add that?
Old 23rd October 2007, 20:11   #2333
DrO

it's the EMBED_FLAGS_GUID thing we'd discussed a while back on irc

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 21:06   #2334
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
it's the EMBED_FLAGS_GUID thing we'd discussed a while back on irc

-daz
I meant bento tab page. You said it was impossible
Old 23rd October 2007, 21:17   #2335
DrO

i'm sure i said it was impossible to be added directly from within a plugin in an ipc form that i think is what you'd been asking about. it's down to the skin to implement the required handling/implementation from how i understand things to have a specific button for a 3rd party plugin.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 21:20   #2336
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
i'm sure i said it was impossible to be added directly from within a plugin in an ipc form that i think is what you'd been asking about. it's down to the skin to implement the required handling/implementation from how i understand things to have a specific button for a 3rd party plugin.

-daz
well, I don't do plugins so I don't know how it works
I am sure most people are satisfied enough that it is possible to add it manually if they like.

{ 0x24ff1dcf, 0x7d8a, 0x4d78, { 0x9b, 0x1b, 0xb7, 0x9, 0xdf, 0x75, 0x31, 0x8d } } is the GUID I'm using.

Would be great if someone could show me how to add it myself.
Old 28th October 2007, 21:25   #2337
fille1000

I have gotten Album List to work simply by replacing Media Library's GUID with The GUID of the plug-in "Album List" in bento skin file "player-normal-sui.xml"

It works to a point when i choose Album list from the right-click menu, it pops up in the media library tab.
But when i press the media library tabbutton, it only opens an empty tab. With DLs GUID i got from Joonas it doesnt even work with to right-click menu, DL still opens in a new window.
I have no idea why, maybe its a different type of GUID? it looks a little different than albumlists with double }'s.

I wonder if there is some way of coding in what the right-click menu does when choosing a plug-in into the bento skin xml file?
Im not a programmer at all and it would be really nice to get some help from someone who knows a bit more!
Old 29th October 2007, 20:31   #2338
fille1000

Joonas, ive managed to replace the video tab with both "Album List" and Lyrics plug-in by replacing the GUID in the bento skin code. But it doesnt work with DL using the GUID you gave me. Are you sure you wrote it right or if theres another GUId or something like that?
Old 29th October 2007, 20:40   #2339
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Joonas, ive managed to replace the video tab with both "Album List" and Lyrics plug-in by replacing the GUID in the bento skin code. But it doesnt work with DL using the GUID you gave me. Are you sure you wrote it right or if theres another GUId or something like that?
That's only GUID I'm using, but I have no idea how it works so...? Where do you replace it?
Old 29th October 2007, 20:43   #2340
fille1000

Its a little hard to explain, but maybe I can send you the modified bento skin? Am I allowed to attach it here in the forum?
Old 29th October 2007, 20:44   #2341
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Its a little hard to explain, but maybe I can send you the modified bento skin? Am I allowed to attach it here in the forum?
Or mail it to me.
Old 29th October 2007, 22:49   #2342
fille1000

Did you get it? Im not sure i got the right address..
Old 30th October 2007, 13:13   #2343
BoyNG

Send a message via ICQ to BoyNG
2fille1000
attach to post, please
BoyNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2007, 14:39   #2344
ZileXa

Hey Joonas,
I checked the .xml file, this is the format of guid:
{F0816D7B-FFFC-4343-80F2-E8199AA15CC3}
Do you have something similar for your DL plugin?

Quote:
I have gotten Album List to work simply by replacing Media Library's GUID with The GUID of the plug-in "Album List" in bento skin file "player-normal-sui.xml"

It works to a point when i choose Album list from the right-click menu, it pops up in the media library tab.
But when i press the media library tabbutton, it only opens an empty tab. With DLs GUID i got from Joonas it doesnt even work with to right-click menu, DL still opens in a new window.
I have no idea why, maybe its a different type of GUID? it looks a little different than albumlists with double }'s.

I wonder if there is some way of coding in what the right-click menu does when choosing a plug-in into the bento skin xml file?
Im not a programmer at all and it would be really nice to get some help from someone who knows a bit more!
Old 27th November 2007, 14:41   #2345
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by ZileXa
Hey Joonas,
I checked the .xml file, this is the format of guid:
{F0816D7B-FFFC-4343-80F2-E8199AA15CC3}
Do you have something similar for your DL plugin?
Yes, something similar but I haven't gotten it to work by simply replacing the GUID.
Old 27th November 2007, 16:02   #2346
fille1000

I got DL 1.03 work by replacing the GUID of for example the video tab with the GUID for DL found in /winamp/studio.xnf
This doesnt work with The new versions of DL though.
Old 28th November 2007, 04:25   #2347
Christ4Life

Awesome

This is an awesome plugin...I love it....my only request is that I would like to see the "Rating" field able to be displayed, like ML.
Christ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2007, 20:20   #2348
Joonas
Forum King

Re: Awesome

Dynamic Library v2.0 is released.

Find it here:
http://nunzioweb.com/joonas/dl/
or here:

http://groups.google.com/group/dynamic-library-beta-group
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:11   #2349
Rob-T

I like the plugin very much. There's one other thing that i would like: being able to move playlists between them to a specific order, like in winamp's media library playlists. Or can you please show me how can i change the order in the dll file or something like that...?
Rob-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development