Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th May 2018, 03:48   #1
iamsp00n

Simple Spectrum Assistance

Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to the forums (and to using Milkdrop), so go easy on me.
I've been using a basic spectrum visualizer through my audio player, Foobar, and it just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I use the visualizer in my online content and enjoy it a lot, but I felt like it needed to be more... colorful?

I came across this post a while back and pretty much found exactly what I was looking for. I've also used this post to figure out editing the visuals mentioned as well. I've gotten everything looking exactly how I would like it EXCEPT the bars on the spectrum react to treble (snare hits, higher pitched notes, etc) and hardly react to bass at all. I've fiddled around in the "per-frame equations" a bunch, but I still can't figure out how to make the visualizer react to bass more. I'm not exactly expecting anybody to do the work for me, but if you could take your finger and point at what I should be typing in or where I should be typing in, that would be extremely helpful. I'll attach the preset and post a gif of what I have currently.

What I'm working with at the moment:

Thanks for any help or direction you can give me. I really appreciate it.
Attached Files
File Type: milk Martin Simple Spectrum (IAmSp00n Stream Edit).milk (7.0 KB, 47 views)
iamsp00n is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets