Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets

Old 23rd May 2017, 15:07   #121
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

They will become more and more, also because I have found some old "Nigel Presets" with the titles and without the author-name. I still have to work on my ultra-archive, my forums-archive incl. my own edited versions, my archive with the edited typos and my selection.

For me everything has to be 100% perfect, and a typo is a big nightmare for me. How do You Yourself think about typos?...

Soon I will check out v13b...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2017, 17:51   #122
Fumbling_Foo

Lol same here, I hate typos. I guess in a way too I'm trying to make Star Forge 100% perfect, even though there's no such thing, only better and better perhaps until the form is best realized for the preset. Its already at least pretty good I'm sure .

Here's version 13c already with a tweaked per vertex code, which has improved the appearance of the periphery with the larger outer circle. I've made it to where the larger outer circle is used more conservatively, letting the "clouds" meander, play, and develop a bit more and reducing excessive distortion and warping. Again, I hope this version is considered in winamp 5.8.

Like my avatar? Check out my Star Forge preset project .
Fumbling_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2017, 14:23   #123
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

And I myself have to make my preset pack versions 100% perfect...

Okay, I had planned to make some updates on Mediafire today, now I will do that tomorrow. Especially into my big ultra-pack 1 more preset will come, then these will be 51366 presets. Also I will update my other packs which contain presets with the original filenames incl. typos and packs where the typos had been edited by me, mostly different selections. I will exclude especially the very ugly presets from my own Winamps.

I will wait for the official Winamp 5.8, and I hope, that at least the other users on this planet will see the new Winamp Version some day. I don't like what many other people say in the other thread "Winamp News", that Winamp would be dead or die and would not have a comeback...

Edit:
Forgot the link to the latest page of the other thread...
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....374929&page=48

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets