Old 30th May 2011, 07:04   #1
midnightstarr

Shoutcast Music Playlist

Hello,

I just created my own radio station today, but I don't have a playlist. I just created it and I am not playing anything on it right now because I have one question. Does Shoutcast have a playlist that I can use? If so, where do I download that. I don't want to be the one who has to pay Royalties to play music and I don't know many musicians. Plus I don't have the money. I am doing this for the fun of it.

Can anyone please help me with this?
midnightstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 14:10   #2
dotme

Just like stamp collecting, building model airplanes or any other hobby, you should expect to spend a little money to have fun.

Search for creative commons to find music that you can webcast royalty-free, or consider joining a service like Loudcaster or Live365 where you can broadcast your own music collection and have royalties covered.
dotme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 06:02   #3
midnightstarr

Thanks for your input. I do want to try Live365 when I do have money. Right now I am looking for work and I am literally broke. I will look into Creative Commons sites though. I am thinking about doing a specialty radio station, and I am looking into Creative Commons and to Specialty Creative Commons sites for the type of music that I want to play.

I am also thinking of asking Podcasters later on too.
midnightstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Technical Support

Tags
music, playlist, radio, shoutcast